The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence looked up. "... What? Where am I?"

It was thaidakar, but a younger version, more muscular, thinner, his face seemed less stressed. he laughed and stretched out his hand, "let me show you something." 

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

It was thaidakar, but a younger version, more muscular, thinner, his face seemed less stressed. he laughed and stretched out his hand, "let me show you something." 

Sequence stared at him blankly. "I've spent enough time in a prison of darkness to know this probably isn't a good idea. If you're Thaidakar, uh... tell me something only Thaidakar would know. That's how people in movies make sure their friends aren't impostors, right?"

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

Sequence stared at him blankly. "I've spent enough time in a prison of darkness to know this probably isn't a good idea. If you're Thaidakar, uh... tell me something only Thaidakar would know. That's how people in movies make sure their friends aren't impostors, right?"

Thaidakar blinked, "I guess, let's see..." he leaned in to her ear and whispered something.

Thaidakar blinked, "I guess, let's see..." he leaned in to her ear and whispered something.

Sequence blinked. "The word 'something' doesn't really prove you're Thaidakar, but I'll trust you anyway." Sequence took Thaidakar's hand.

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence blinked. "The word 'something' doesn't really prove you're Thaidakar, but I'll trust you anyway." Sequence took Thaidakar's hand.

He smiled, he led her down a pathway to a lake. two fishing rods waited, two buckets as well. "come, fish with me, we can talk while doing that." he sat down and started fishing calmly.

He smiled, he led her down a pathway to a lake. two fishing rods waited, two buckets as well. "come, fish with me, we can talk while doing that." he sat down and started fishing calmly.

Sequence frowned, picking up the rod. "I don't know how to fish... Oh right. I'm a Narrator." Sequence cast the rod out into the lake.

Thaidakar smiled, "what's wrong?"

"Look, can you just tell my why I'm fishing in a lake with a younger version of Thaidakar? I didn't even know Narrators aged!"

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"to tell you not to be sad" he said flatly, "there is no point in it."

Sequence stared at him blankly. "That might just be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. How am I supposed to be 'not sad'?! You just died!"

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence stared at him blankly. "That might just be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. How am I supposed to be 'not sad'?! You just died!"

Thaidakar smiled, "yes, yes I did, like fifty times. that was excruciating by the way. but what I mean is that you should be happy for me, I finally get to rest, I can stop worrying, it was time." the words started to warp and Sequence appeared back at the other place.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar smiled, "yes, yes I did, like fifty times. that was excruciating by the way. but what I mean is that you should be happy for me, I finally get to rest, I can stop worrying, it was time." the words started to warp and Sequence appeared back at the other place.

Sequence blinked a few times, then sighed. "Goodbye Thaidakar."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless wondered if Thaidakar knew about the afterlife.

oh he did, he just didn't care.

3 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Sequence blinked a few times, then sighed. "Goodbye Thaidakar."

Spook nodded softly, "goodbye thaidakar.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Spook nodded softly, "goodbye thaidakar.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Thaidakar is here with me now," replies Oogway.

Fuzzy and Sequence looked at each-other, then they both burst into tears.

Just now, Sequence said:

"Wait..." Cardinal said, speaking his first line. "If that Wizard guy can heal from a Mordite wound, why can't the God-Narrator do the same?"

Mythos explained that Wizard was healing because it was a wound most people could heal from, a shoulder one. Thaidakar however was stabbed in the chest through the heart.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos explained that Wizard was healing because it was a wound most people could heal from, a shoulder one. Thaidakar however was stabbed in the chest through the heart.

"Ah okay, that makes sense."