The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

"Oh, and that make it so much different. Look," Moni took a deep breath. "I thank you, but no. I do not want to feel the pain of being stabbed by Mordite in the shoulder. I've had quite enough pain in my life already."

24 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Oh, there is." Moni sighed. "Thaidakar's still out there, somewhere. Whether or not we ever see him again, Narrators never truly die. Or at least they can always return in some way. No matter how deeply the memory of them is buried."

"Is it truly immortality for the Narrators who choose not to return, or are too far gone in the mind and soul?"

Moni grimaced. "Nameless is trying to give me a good backdrop for 'character development'."

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

"Is it truly immortality for the Narrators who choose not to return, or are too far gone in the mind and soul?"

"They will always have the potential to return, in some form or other."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Moni pulled some burnt cookies out of the oven, sighing slightly, and started another batch.

"Try preheating to 375 Fahrenheit and checking them every ten minutes." Fuzzy said from a barstool at the counter.

Just now, Sequence said:

Fuzzy shrank back in her chair. "Uh... yes."

"Well I have. And I don't need your advice. I know perfectly well that you're supposed to check them. This oven is just a little different from the kind I'm used to cooking on." Moni looked at the gigantic dragon fire powered oven made out of mithril and adamant. "Just a little."

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Well I have. And I don't need your advice. I know perfectly well that you're supposed to check them. This oven is just a little different from the kind I'm used to cooking on." Moni looked at the gigantic dragon fire powered oven made out of mithril and adamant. "Just a little."

"... Oookay then..."

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni cursed as the flames shot up and devoured another batch of cookies. "Rusts, who thought hooking a dragon up to an oven was a good idea?"

"Him, apparently?" Fuzzy pointed to Wizard.

16 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Apparently." Moni pulled a can out of her pack and sprayed the next batch with fireproofing spray.

"Won't that make them, like... toxic or something?"