The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Sequence said:

For the first time in their existence, Everyone looked... sheepish? "... Almost."

Nowhere smiled, "well, I do know someone else who is that... I don't know if it would work though." 

Mythos walked in, "you mean me don't you?"

Nowhere nodded, "I meant you."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere smiled, "well, I do know someone else who is that... I don't know if it would work though." 

"Mythos is a mixture of, what, a Narrator and a Withergeist? His alignments are all screwed up. We'll probably need something more pure, but we could test it with him first."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"the witherlord would just evaporate the blade."

"Not necessarily."

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

For the first time in their existence, Everyone looked... sheepish? "... Almost."

Nameless stepped away from Everyone slightly. "The Witherlord can control any chaotic dark entity."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nameless coughed slightly. "Uh, Mythos no longer has any chaotic dark in him. I used it all to make my converter."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless stepped away from Everyone slightly. "The Witherlord can control any chaotic dark entity."

Everyone scowled at Nameless. "I said 'almost'." They snapped.

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

"Mythos is a mixture of, what, a Narrator and a Withergeist? His alignments are all screwed up. We'll probably need something more pure, but we could test it with him first."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Not necessarily."

Nameless coughed slightly. "Uh, Mythos no longer has any chaotic dark in him. I used it all to make my converter."

Mythos smiled, dark energy colased in his palms, "not very efficient that converter was it?" he sighed and dismissed the energy, "besides, it only removed the taint. the powers themselves aren't evil, it's the fact that the Witherlord has controlled those powers for so long that everyone associates it with evil."

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

Everyone scowled at Nameless. "I said 'almost'." They snapped.

"How can you be 'almost' a chaotic dark entity?"

Mythos smiled, dark energy colased in his palms, "not very efficient that converter was it?" he sighed and dismissed the energy, "besides, it only removed the taint. the powers themselves aren't evil, it's the fact that the Witherlord has controlled those powers for so long that everyone associates it with evil."

"What? No, I specifically removed all chaotic dark energy from you. The converter is very efficient, when used to create things of the same essence as the one wielding it. And while the powers aren't evil, there isn't any 'taint' that allows the Witherlord to control it, he just can."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Well, I exist from all of Sequence's discordant and asymmetrical emotions, so I'm not really on that scale of ordered-light to chaotic-dark, if that makes sense. I'm more of an object or a concept than a true entity, but my energy is... similar to the Witherlord. I think."

Just now, Nameless said:

"What? No, I specifically removed all chaotic dark energy from you. The converter is very efficient, when used to create things of the same essence as the one wielding it. And while the powers aren't evil, there isn't any 'taint' that allows the Witherlord to control it, he just can."

Mythos smiled, "you know much, but not about the true nature of my powers."

Just now, Sequence said:

"Well, I exist from all of Sequence's discordant and asymmetrical emotions, so I'm not really on that scale of ordered-light to chaotic-dark, if that makes sense. I'm more of an object or a concept than a true entity, but my energy is... similar to the Witherlord. I think."

"So you are chaotic. And dark. Yeah?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"So you are chaotic. And dark. Yeah?"

"You could say that. And maybe I am, but I can tell you with confidence that the WItherlord won't be controlling me any time soon. Whether that means I'm chaotic dark or not, doesn't matter."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos smiled, "you know much, but not about the true nature of my powers."

"I know enough about the Witherlord to know that if you have wither powers, the Witherlord can control you. That's how it works."

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"You could say that. And maybe I am, but I can tell you with confidence that the WItherlord won't be controlling me any time soon. Whether that means I'm chaotic dark or not, doesn't matter."

"In that case, you're likely not chaotic dark."

Just now, Nameless said:

"In that case, you're likely not chaotic dark."

"Great, so you can trust me."

15 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Hey Nowhere, is that WIthergeist ready for the test?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"I know enough about the Witherlord to know that if you have wither powers, the Witherlord can control you. That's how it works."

4 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Mythos rolled his eyes and was about to remark something when another Mythos came and stabbed him with a narrator blade/shardblade. Mythos sighed as he killed the imposter mythos, impostermythos turned into a withergeist and chocked. Mythos sighed, "not another one."

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos rolled his eyes and was about to remark something when another Mythos came and stabbed him with a narrator blade/shardblade. Mythos sighed as he killed the imposter mythos, impostermythos turned into a withergeist and chocked. Mythos sighed, "not another one."

Nameless rolled his eyes. "Well, glad to see that's sorted out. How's it going Mythos? Found Abomination yet?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless rolled his eyes. "Well, glad to see that's sorted out. How's it going Mythos? Found Abomination yet?"

Mythos sighed, "still avoiding me somehow, i have found plenty of good info at his old fortress, you should check out his library Nameless."

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Everyone turned into a swirling dark mass and snatched up the Withergeist, depositing it into a test-tube like enclosure. Everyone turned back into their normal human-ish form. "ARE WE READY TO TEST YET, YOU SLOWPOKES?"

Just now, Sequence said:

Everyone turned into a swirling dark mass and snatched up the Withergeist, depositing it into a test-tube like enclosure. Everyone turned back into their normal human-ish form. "ARE WE READY TO TEST YET, YOU SLOWPOKES?"

Nowhere sighed, "sure." he handed Everyone a needle, "stab yourself in the arm with this needle once the test is done." 

Nowhere sighed, "sure." he handed Everyone a needle, "stab yourself in the arm with this needle once the test is done." 

Everyone took the needle and nodded. "Ready."

Edited by Sequence

"now everyone get ready, the person and the everyone else." he said, he sat down in a tall chair next to a control panel with a big screen on it. 

"I'm ready." Everyone closed their eyes and cocked their head to the side. There was a faint sparkling sound. "Everyone else is ready too." They said, opening their eyes.

Just now, Sequence said:

"I'm ready." Everyone closed their eyes and cocked their head to the side. There was a faint sparkling sound. "Everyone else is ready too." They said, opening their eyes.

he nodded and said into a speaker, "experiment number two." he pointed the device at Everyone and pressed a button and then pointed it at the wild withergeist and then pressed another button, there was a flash of light, "insert needle... now!"

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos sighed, "still avoiding me somehow, i have found plenty of good info at his old fortress, you should check out his library Nameless."

"I'll do that." Nameless sat back to watch the experiment. "You know, I'm willing to bet that this is extremely dangerous for Everyone. Trying to bond with a creature of purest darkness, under the influence of a... wait. We're bonding someone to a withergeist? Doesn't that make them much more dangerous?"

he nodded and said into a speaker, "experiment number two." he pointed the device at Everyone and pressed a button and then pointed it at the wild withergeist and then pressed another button, there was a flash of light, "insert needle... now!"

Everyone stabbed the needle into their arm roughly, and turned to look at the Withergeist for a reaction.

Edited by Sequence

Just now, Nameless said:

"I'll do that." Nameless sat back to watch the experiment. "You know, I'm willing to bet that this is extremely dangerous for Everyone. Trying to bond with a creature of purest darkness, under the influence of a... wait. We're bonding someone to a withergeist? Doesn't that make them much more dangerous?"

Mythos shrugged, "no idea."

Nowhere sighed, "they volunteered."