The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Everyone stabbed the needle into their arm roughly, and turned to look at the Withergeist for a reaction.

THe withergeist kind of inverted in the arm. Nowhere looked excited, "excellent! time to see what went wrong."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Well, I mean, if you accidentally bonded someone to a withergeist, they could kill you."

Nowhere shrugged.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

THe withergeist kind of inverted in the arm. Nowhere looked excited, "excellent! time to see what went wrong."

Everyone looked at Nowhere. "Did It work? I feel... something, but I can't quite place it."

"I think so, but we need to run a few more tests I think."

Everyone nodded slowly, looking a bit sick. "I just needed to know that the voice in my head wasn't mine." Everyone looked at the Withergeist, almost seeming... fearful?

Just now, Sequence said:

Everyone nodded slowly, looking a bit sick. "I just needed to know that the voice in my head wasn't mine." Everyone looked at the Withergeist, almost seeming... fearful?

Nowhere's expression dropped, "the voice in your head? oh no." he turned to nameless, "perhaps you were right, we should try and remove the connection, I just have to use a coiler on the device."

Nowhere's expression dropped, "the voice in your head? oh no." he turned to nameless, "perhaps you were right, we should try and remove the connection, I just have to use a coiler on the device."

"No! I... I have him under control. He mostly just wants to burn flowers, for some reason."

Just now, Sequence said:

"No! I... I have him under control. He mostly just wants to burn flowers, for some reason."

Mythos sighed, "so you got an insane one."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless summoned his Narrationblade. "I told you this was stupid."

Nowhere nodded, "just don't ruin the packaging, I like Everyone somehow."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos sighed, "so you got an insane one."

"Withergeists are dumb as crap, so I fell like this is normal. What...? NO! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Everyone looked at the Withergeist, astonished.

They turned, but Mythos' shard/narrator blade was already penetrating the Withergeist.

It was sent spiraling out of his hand. "No. We need this connection to defeat the Witherlord. I think."

Edited by Sequence

Just now, Sequence said:

"Withergeists are dumb as crap, so I fell like this is normal. What...? NO! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Everyone looked at the Withergeist, astonished.

Mythos shrugged, "beside the fact I just stabbed them?"

We interrupt this program to bring back our regularly scheduled TLT plot.

Nameless rolled his eyes. "No, you don't need that connection. This whole plan is useless. If a weak withergeist like this can have a voice in your head, then if you try to do the same thing with the Witherlord, he'll be able to have complete control of you."

Just now, Nameless said:

We interrupt this program to bring back our regularly scheduled TLT plot.

Nameless rolled his eyes. "No, you don't need that connection. This whole plan is useless. If a weak withergeist like this can have a voice in your head, then if you try to do the same thing with the Witherlord, he'll be able to have complete control of you."

Nowhere nodded, "we might be able to create something using earwaxium and a few other materials to make a helmet that cannot be penetrated by withergeists."

Nowhere nodded, "we might be able to create something using earwaxium and a few other materials to make a helmet that cannot be penetrated by withergeists."

"That would have to block the bond as well. We can't make a connection like this one way."

Just now, Nameless said:

"That would have to block the bond as well. We can't make a connection like this one way."

He nodded slowly, he rubbed the part of his back noone could really reach using magic and scratched it, "I think we might be able to make it work, if we make it strong enough to remove the ability to talk with it but keep the bond, it would take loads of testing though."

He nodded slowly, he rubbed the part of his back noone could really reach using magic and scratched it, "I think we might be able to make it work, if we make it strong enough to remove the ability to talk with it but keep the bond, it would take loads of testing though."

"The Witherlord won't need to talk. He'll manipulate whatever connection we form to suit his own ends. You'd need an entity of equal or greater power to the Witherlord in order to resist him, but if we had someone like that, they could beat him in some other way."

45 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"The Witherlord won't need to talk. He'll manipulate whatever connection we form to suit his own ends. You'd need an entity of equal or greater power to the Witherlord in order to resist him, but if we had someone like that, they could beat him in some other way."

"If Nowhere's theory of sacrificing yourself to take down the Witherlord while you're connected, would it be possible for someone to do that before the Witherlord noticed the two were connected?"

Edited by Sequence