The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

"Exactly." Everyone said, crossing their arms. "Shouldn't this thing be happy that we're killing the guy who hurt him?"

"I don't know how he feels about it, but know that it's wrong to kill an innocent person like this."

Just now, Nameless said:

"I don't know how he feels about it, but know that it's wrong to kill an innocent person like this."

"... Are you telling me that the Witherlord is innocent?" Everyone gave Nameless an incredulous glare. "Your avatar is arguing for T̵̫̝͐̕Ḧ̶̫E̵͔̝͂̚ ̵͓̄S̷̲͌T̷̡̬̉O̵̧͗̒R̷̲͉̓͌M̵̜̻̐͝I̵͚͠N̷̡̨̿̑G̶̥̎ ̴͉͌͋Ẉ̶̮͊Ī̴̗̒T̵̻̞̆Ḧ̶̛̤̯Ě̷̺R̶̦̬͝L̸̬̥̀O̶͙̓̉R̵͎̈D̸̖́'̵̦̆̕S̷̬̩̈́ innocence!" 

"... Are you telling me that the Witherlord is innocent?" Everyone gave Nameless an incredulous glare. "Your avatar is arguing for T̵̫̝͐̕Ḧ̶̫E̵͔̝͂̚ ̵͓̄S̷̲͌T̷̡̬̉O̵̧͗̒R̷̲͉̓͌M̵̜̻̐͝I̵͚͠N̷̡̨̿̑G̶̥̎ ̴͉͌͋Ẉ̶̮͊Ī̴̗̒T̵̻̞̆Ḧ̶̛̤̯Ě̷̺R̶̦̬͝L̸̬̥̀O̶͙̓̉R̵͎̈D̸̖́'̵̦̆̕S̷̬̩̈́ innocence!" 

"im inclined to agree with Nameless," said Spook, "the witherlord was once an avatar like me, if I understand correctly, they were infected and have been controlled, I do not want to kill the person behind it."

Just now, Sequence said:

Nameless shrugged. "She can do what she wants. And I have to say, I agree with her. Partially. X's avatar is a friend. I don't want to kill him. But the Witherlord needs to be stopped, and if X's avatar's death will do that... well, I'll do what I must."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"im inclined to agree with Nameless," said Spook, "the witherlord was once an avatar like me, if I understand correctly, they were infected and have been controlled, I do not want to kill the person behind it."

"Q̶̙͘Ǔ̵̯Į̷̃E̴̗͛T̵͈́!̵̧̂.̴̺̐ ̴̱̓T̶̛̻h̶͔͐ę̴͌ ̵̟͒Ẉ̴́i̷̞̕ẗ̶̘́h̴̞͌ę̷͝r̷̜͌l̶͕̎o̴͕̅r̸̮̍d̶͕͝ ̴̮͝W̷̮̾Ï̵͕L̴͔͘Ĺ̵͜ ̷̫̀d̸̜͐i̶̢͐e̵͈̕,̴̲̈́ ̷̖̋w̵͖̌h̴̩́è̷̻t̸̂ͅh̴̤͋e̵͓͘r̷̤̈́ ̶̨̉y̴̻͒o̴̹̊ṷ̷͌ ̸̩̔w̵̯͊a̸̯̔n̵̳̅ţ̶́ ̴̙͋h̷̞͝ì̴̘m̸̫̑ ̶̤͝ṭ̷̐ȯ̸̗ ̸̯̚o̵̱͑r̷̳̾ ̸̗̚Ñ̶͎O̷̙͑Ṫ̶̪."

Nameless shrugged. "She can do what she wants. And I have to say, I agree with her. Partially. X's avatar is a friend. I don't want to kill him. But the Witherlord needs to be stopped, and if X's avatar's death will do that... well, I'll do what I must."

"Great, that works."

Edited by Sequence

Just now, Sequence said:

Q̶̙͘Ǔ̵̯Į̷̃E̴̗͛T̵͈́!̵̧̂.̴̺̐ ̴̱̓T̶̛̻h̶͔͐ę̴͌ ̵̟͒Ẉ̴́i̷̞̕ẗ̶̘́h̴̞͌ę̷͝r̷̜͌l̶͕̎o̴͕̅r̸̮̍d̶͕͝ ̴̮͝W̷̮̾Ï̵͕L̴͔͘Ĺ̵͜ ̷̫̀d̸̜͐i̶̢͐e̵͈̕,̴̲̈́ ̷̖̋w̵͖̌h̴̩́è̷̻t̸̂ͅh̴̤͋e̵͓͘r̷̤̈́ ̶̨̉y̴̻͒o̴̹̊ṷ̷͌ ̸̩̔w̵̯͊a̸̯̔n̵̳̅ţ̶́ ̴̙͋h̷̞͝ì̴̘m̸̫̑ ̶̤͝ṭ̷̐ȯ̸̗ ̸̯̚o̵̱͑r̷̳̾ ̸̗̚Ñ̶͎O̷̙͑Ṫ̶̪

Moni glared harder. "Have you ever died? Do you know what it feels like? Well I do."

Q̶̙͘Ǔ̵̯Į̷̃E̴̗͛T̵͈́!̵̧̂.̴̺̐ ̴̱̓T̶̛̻h̶͔͐ę̴͌ ̵̟͒Ẉ̴́i̷̞̕ẗ̶̘́h̴̞͌ę̷͝r̷̜͌l̶͕̎o̴͕̅r̸̮̍d̶͕͝ ̴̮͝W̷̮̾Ï̵͕L̴͔͘Ĺ̵͜ ̷̫̀d̸̜͐i̶̢͐e̵͈̕,̴̲̈́ ̷̖̋w̵͖̌h̴̩́è̷̻t̸̂ͅh̴̤͋e̵͓͘r̷̤̈́ ̶̨̉y̴̻͒o̴̹̊ṷ̷͌ ̸̩̔w̵̯͊a̸̯̔n̵̳̅ţ̶́ ̴̙͋h̷̞͝ì̴̘m̸̫̑ ̶̤͝ṭ̷̐ȯ̸̗ ̸̯̚o̵̱͑r̷̳̾ ̸̗̚Ñ̶͎O̷̙͑Ṫ̶̪

Spook shivered, "no."

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni glared harder. "Have you ever died? Do you know what it feels like? Well I do."

Everyone scowled, then took a deep breath. "No, I have not. But I am quite literally made of pain. Dying isn't fun, I'm sure, but it has to be done. What would you rather have happen? The Witherlord complete his plans of destroying TLT and then moving on to everything beyond it? This is the only way, Moni."

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Everyone scowled, then took a deep breath. "No, I have not. But I am quite literally made of pain. Dying isn't fun, I'm sure, but it has to be done. What would you rather have happen? The Witherlord complete his plans of destroying TLT and then moving on to everything beyond it? This is the only way, Moni."

"I refuse to accept that. There has to be another way."

Just now, Nameless said:

"I refuse to accept that. There has to be another way."

Everyone shook their head. "I wish there was, mostly just because I have to kill myself to complete the plan, but it sure would be nice to be able to solve everything without violence."

9 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Nowhere!" Everyone shouted, turning away from Moni. "Let's get this last test done, then start the plan. We want to get rid of the Witherlord as soon as possible."

Just now, Sequence said:

Everyone shook their head. "I wish there was, mostly just because I have to kill myself to complete the plan, but it sure would be nice to be able to solve everything without violence."

"Nowhere!" Everyone shouted, turning away from Moni. "Let's get this last test done, then start the plan. We want to get rid of the Witherlord as soon as possible."

Nowhere hesitated. He looked at the others. Then he realized something, he pulled out the device and pointed it at himself.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere hesitated. He looked at the others. Then he realized something, he pulled out the device and pointed it at himself.

Everyone paused. "... What are you doing?"

"trying something new." he then pointed it at the survey.

"Nowhere, do you even know what you're doing? Why would connecting yourself with a broken piece of magic paper do anything?"

I am already connected to my avatar, if that is what you are trying to do.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Do you know another way? Maybe we could imprison him? Or perhaps separate the Witherlord from your avatar?"

I don't know...

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

I am already connected to my avatar, if that is what you are trying to do.

I don't know...

Nowhere shook his head, "no, im trying to do something noone else has done before." he took the bond and folded it in half in his mind.

Nowhere shook his head, "no, im trying to do something noone else has done before." he took the bond and folded it in half in his mind.

Moni grabbed the machine from him. "Stop this nonsense right now."