The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I would rather you call me Sevel" said Sevel.

"That's too bad Seveliquitius Joramiqitius. I like to call people by their full names sometimes. You need more lemonade Sequence?"

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"That's too bad Seveliquitius Joramiqitius. I like to call people by their full names sometimes. You need more lemonade Sequence?"

Sequence shook her head, her sobbing having died down to mostly sniffles and tears.

Just now, Nameless said:

Unintelligible nodded and started munching on some chocolate.

Suddenly, Everyone leaped out from behind the lemonade stand towards Unintelligible. They bounced off the umbrella's field of protection and landed on the floor painfully. Everyone blinked a few times, surprised. "SEQUENCE!"

Just now, Nameless said:

Sevel sighed.

then he went to Seqeunce, "thaidakar left a message for you in me, I can play it for you if you want."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Sevel sighed.

then he went to Seqeunce, "thaidakar left a message for you in me, I can play it for you if you want."

Sequence stuck her tongue out at Everyone, then turned to look at Sevel. "Uh, yes please. Hm. Taylor, play my messages!"

3 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Suddenly, Everyone leaped out from behind the lemonade stand towards Unintelligible. They bounced off the umbrella's field of protection and landed on the floor painfully. Everyone blinked a few times, surprised. "SEQUENCE!"

Unintelligible took another big bite of chocolate. "Hello there."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Sevel sighed.

"Look, Seveliquitius Joramiqitius, why did Thaidakar leave all these messages for Sequence? This is like, the second time he's communicated with her from beyond the grave. Do you have a message for me? Or Nameless? Or 655?"

Just now, Sequence said:

Everyone gave Unintelligible a sour look. "You wouldn't understand."

"Oh. Okay. Are you sure I wouldn't understand?"

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Do not fear Irrelevant is here." Cried Irrelevant

"Hello there."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Oh. Well I don't believe you."

"Fine, whatever. HEY SEQUENCE, what would I have to give you to open the barrier and let me kill Unintelligible?"

Sequence looked up in thought. "Hm... Sorry, I like Unintelligible and I don't want to have to make a new one."

Everyone grumbled angrily.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Hello there," replied Irrelevant. "What is your name as I know I came from a Irrelevant conversation yesterday."

"I'm Ookla the Unintelligible. Nice to meet you."

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Fine, whatever. HEY SEQUENCE, what would I have to give you to open the barrier and let me kill Unintelligible?"

Sequence looked up in thought. "Hm... Sorry, I like Unintelligible and I don't want to have to make a new one."

Everyone grumbled angrily.

"Oh come on Everyone, just tell-wait. Make another one?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Oh come on Everyone, just tell-wait. Make another one?"

"Yeah." Sequence said, petting Sevel/Taylor's jar. "I don't think I can make an Unintelligible that's as cool as you." Sequence smiled. "I'm not a very good Narrator."

Everyone rolled their eyes.

3 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Yeah." Sequence said, petting Sevel/Taylor's jar. "I don't think I can make an Unintelligible that's as cool as you." Sequence smiled. "I'm not a very good Narrator."

Everyone rolled their eyes.

"You'd try to make another me?" Unintelligible looked hurt.

Edited by Nameless