The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

Sequence stuck her tongue out at Everyone, then turned to look at Sevel. "Uh, yes please. Hm. Taylor, play my messages!"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Look, Seveliquitius Joramiqitius, why did Thaidakar leave all these messages for Sequence? This is like, the second time he's communicated with her from beyond the grave. Do you have a message for me? Or Nameless? Or 655?"

Sevel sighed, "because Thaidakar never trusted anyone, never loved anyone, except for certain individuals."

Sevel played the message. thaidakars face appeared, "sequence, something or someone has tried to kill me a lot now. I think im figuring them out. Thaidakar out of entry one." it blurred then started again, he seemed older, "sequence, the thing is called Warsintar, I think, I have to go now, but I'll be back." it blurred again then came back, "alright, this was ana interesting day, Warsintar tried to kill me again. I found out he was hired by the witherlord." he looked up then back down, "I have to go, sea for now." it blurred and then came back again, "I've managed to trap him as long as im alive which shouldn't be a problem." it blurred out, a new one started, "it's go time, im going to go confront Abomination, this should be the end." he looked wistful, "good bye Sevel, good luck to you all as you try to defeat the iwtherlord, abomination, Warsintar and all the rest." it blurred, but then it showed one last picture, it was thaidakars grave.

the images faded and Sevel looked thoughtful.

Just now, Nameless said:

"Oh. Do you know why Everyone hates me?"

"Like they said, they don't hate you. They just want you dead."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Sevel sighed, "because Thaidakar never trusted anyone, never loved anyone, except for certain individuals."

Sevel played the message. thaidakars face appeared, "sequence, something or someone has tried to kill me a lot now. I think im figuring them out. Thaidakar out of entry one." it blurred then started again, he seemed older, "sequence, the thing is called Warsintar, I think, I have to go now, but I'll be back." it blurred again then came back, "alright, this was ana interesting day, Warsintar tried to kill me again. I found out he was hired by the witherlord." he looked up then back down, "I have to go, sea for now." it blurred and then came back again, "I've managed to trap him as long as im alive which shouldn't be a problem." it blurred out, a new one started, "it's go time, im going to go confront Abomination, this should be the end." he looked wistful, "good bye Sevel, good luck to you all as you try to defeat the iwtherlord, abomination, Warsintar and all the rest." it blurred, but then it showed one last picture, it was thaidakars grave.

the images faded and Sevel looked thoughtful.

Sequence blinked as the message finished. She sniffled, and burst into tears again.

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence blinked as the message finished. She sniffled, and burst into tears again.

sevel bobbed, "yes, it is sad."

suddenly there was a burst of light and someone stooped in, a familiar voice said, much younger however, "whoa! so this is the future."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

sevel bobbed, "yes, it is sad."

suddenly there was a burst of light and someone stooped in, a familiar voice said, much younger however, "whoa! so this is the future."

Sequence looked up at the voice, blinking away tears.

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

"...Thaidakar?" Bookwyrm asked skeptically. 

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence looked up at the voice, blinking away tears.

Thaidakar blinked, he looked significantly younger, more freckled, "who the storms are you people?"

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar blinked, he looked significantly younger, more freckled, "who the storms are you people?"

Sequence gasped, jumping up and hugging Thaidakar.

Thaidakar blinked, "do I know you?"

Sequence stepped back, examining Thaidakar. She blinked, then hugged Thaidakar tighter and started sobbing again.

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Sevel, what in the thread is going on here?" Bookwyrm demanded.

"it appears my master has time travel to get here from his younger days."

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence stepped back, examining Thaidakar. She blinked, then hugged Thaidakar tighter and started sobbing again.

Thaidakar looked confused, "so... it appears that I have some connections here."

he shrugged, 'I guess a rich me surrounded by hot-" Spook tackled his father to the ground in a hug.

Nameless appeared just in time to hear this. "Wow, I hate him even more now."