The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He smiled softly.

"So let me get this straight, you expended what was probably massive amounts of Narration power, energy, and focus to jump into the future to be happy that you died, only to go back like five seconds later???"

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

"So let me get this straight, you expended what was probably massive amounts of Narration power, energy, and focus to jump into the future to be happy that you died, only to go back like five seconds later???"

"no. I used a time machine."

25 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"For the bet! You bet me five bucks that Thaidakar wouldn't manage to revive himself somehow!"

"I have no memory of this, but I do owe you for not getting Thaidakar in your areana." Wizard gives Nameless the five bucks and ten barrels of Luminous dragon pee and sends him on his way.

Just now, Sequence said:

"Okay, you used a time machine to jump into the future, call your death a win and head back?"

Moni popped in. "Of course not. He used a time machine to jump into the future, learn some important life lessons, and go back." She looked sharply at Thaidakar. "Speaking of, I don't see Asi."

Thaidakar suddenly felt a sharp pain in his arm.

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni popped in. "Of course not. He used a time machine to jump into the future, learn some important life lessons, and go back." She looked sharply at Thaidakar. "Speaking of, I don't see Asi."

Thaidakar suddenly felt a sharp pain in his arm.

"who's Asi?"

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence sighed. "Why? That seems pointless."

he shrugged, "that's what I enjoy." he smiled, "pointless things, like trying to save the universe against a threat everyone SEEMS to be fine from." his face darkened. then he smiled, "anyways, how about we play chess?"

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"who's Asi?"

"Avatar Stand In. You know, the adorable puppy I told you to take care of? Say, that arm looks pretty bad. You should get it looked at." Thaidakar's arm appeared to be suffering from what looked like a shark bite.

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The survey woke up.

"Good morning survey! I hope you don't mind that I used you to Narrate a puppy."

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Good morning survey! I hope you don't mind that I used you to Narrate a puppy."

The survey seemed fine with this.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

then fell asleep.

The survey felt tired all of a sudden, but it resisted.

6 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he shrugged, "that's what I enjoy." he smiled, "pointless things, like trying to save the universe against a threat everyone SEEMS to be fine from." his face darkened. then he smiled, "anyways, how about we play chess?"

Sequence stared at Thaidakar. "I don't get it." Tears welled up in her eyes. "If you can build a time machine, and be an all-powerful god, and- and regain memories that you technically haven't even had yet... why can't you save yourself? Why did you let Abomination kill you?"

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Avatar Stand In. You know, the adorable puppy I told you to take care of? Say, that arm looks pretty bad. You should get it looked at." Thaidakar's arm appeared to be suffering from what looked like a shark bite.

he blinked. he healed it swiftly.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

The survey felt tired all of a sudden, but it resisted.

Sleepy smiled as he made the survey fall asleep.

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence stared at Thaidakar. "I don't get it." Tears welled up in her eyes. "If you can build a time machine, and be an all-powerful god, and- and regain memories that you technically haven't even had yet... why can't you save yourself? Why did you let Abomination kill you?"

"because it was all according to plan."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"because it was all according to plan."

"Ẉ̷̾H̴͔̩͆Ǎ̴͉͎͒T̴͕̥̿̈́ ̵͕̫̏͂P̸̛̪̥̕L̷̨̝̀̎A̴̪͓̔N̸̥̩̐͝?̷͖́!̶̥̒͒" Sequence shouted, both angry and crying. "What kind of plan involves your death?!" Sequence slumped to the ground. "Sounds like a terrible plan..." She muttered.

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

"Ẉ̷̾H̴͔̩͆Ǎ̴͉͎͒T̴͕̥̿̈́ ̵͕̫̏͂P̸̛̪̥̕L̷̨̝̀̎A̴̪͓̔N̸̥̩̐͝?̷͖́!̶̥̒͒" Sequence shouted, both angry and crying. "What kind of plan involves your death?!" Sequence slumped to the ground. "Sounds like a terrible plan..." She muttered.

he smiled, "a plan that needed to happen." he looked far off in the distance.

Just now, Nameless said:

This did nothing to quell the hunger, and the sense of sadness only increased.

he sighed and then started soothing himself using bronze (or was it copper?).