The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Everyone gave the two of them an odd look, then popped. Dark mist puffed out in all directions, then dissipated. Everyone was nowhere to be seen.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar chuckled, walking away to pet Spark, formerly known as Assi.

Fuzzy stood there, looking confused. "That was definitely not my goal." The dark mist reappeared and gathered together to form Everyone. They gasped, looking around. They blinked at Unintelligible, then released his bonds. Fuzzy patted them on the shoulder. Everyone blinked, then burst into tears.

Just now, Sequence said:

Fuzzy stood there, looking confused. "That was definitely not my goal." The dark mist reappeared and gathered together to form Everyone. They gasped, looking around. They blinked at Unintelligible, then released his bonds. Fuzzy patted them on the shoulder. Everyone blinked, then burst into tears.

thaidakar looked bewildered, "is it just me or has fuzzy and and everyone been switching places like ten times in this conversation."

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

"Oh. Thank you? Why the sudden change of character?"

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"You... have a very odd opinion on relationships."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

thaidakar looked bewildered, "is it just me or has fuzzy and and everyone been switching places like ten times in this conversation."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Oh. Thank you? Why the sudden change of character?"

"I agree with Unintelligible." Fuzzy said. "Anyway, what happened is that I decided to give Everyone some of my empathy, permanently this time. Since they've never had any, they reacted to it a bit differently than I thought they would." Fuzzy smiled happily. "But I don't think Everyone is going to kill you anymore."

Edited by Sequence

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"I agree with Unintelligible." Fuzzy said. "Anyway, what happened is that I decided to give Everyone some of my empathy, permanently this time. Since they've never had any, they reacted to it a bit differently than I thought they would." Fuzzy smiled happily. "I don't think Everyone is going to kill you anymore."

"That's good. Not having to worry about a crazy... is Everyone a Narrator? They aren't, right?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"That's good. Not having to worry about a crazy... is Everyone a Narrator? They aren't, right?"

Fuzzy blinked. "Haven't you been listening? Everyone is a personified form of Discord. They came from Sequence's irrational emotions and fears, and basically all of the random stuff that's not supposed to be in her mind. They used to be just a side... thing, but after Sequence was trapped for 200 pages, they grew more powerful. They feed off pain and misery. It's sad, really. As a personification of Sequence's positive, happy traits, I was able to transfer some of my empathy to Everyone. Hopefully, they'll be less mean from now on." Fuzzy smiled and patted Everyone - who was still sobbing on their knees - on the head.

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

Fuzzy blinked. "Haven't you been listening? Everyone is a personified form of Discord. They came from Sequence's irrational emotions and fears, and basically all of the random stuff that's not supposed to be in her mind. They used to be just a side... thing, but after Sequence was trapped for 200 pages, they grew more powerful. They feed off pain and misery. It's sad, really. As a personification of Sequence's positive, happy traits, I was able to transfer some of my empathy to Everyone. Hopefully, they'll be less mean from now on." Fuzzy smiled and patted Everyone - who was still sobbing on their knees - on the head.

"Yeah, I get it. Just wasn't sure if Everyone qualified as a Narrator or not. They're made from one, after all."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Yeah, I get it. Just wasn't sure if Everyone qualified as a Narrator or not. They're made from one, after all."

"A Narrator can only be a Narrator if..." Fuzzy looked around, preparing to break the fourth wall as quietly as possible. "They have a real world counterpart adding to TLT, right?" She said in a whisper.

Just now, Sequence said:

"A Narrator can only be a Narrator if..." Fuzzy looked around, preparing to break the fourth wall as quietly as possible. "They have a real world counterpart adding to TLT, right?" She said in a whisper.

"Not necessarily. Usually, especially in TLT, but under some pretty rare circumstances, it can happen. Especially in circumstances like split personality kinda things, which this sorta kinda almost is."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Not necessarily. Usually, especially in TLT, but under some pretty rare circumstances, it can happen. Especially in circumstances like split personality kinda things, which this sorta kinda almost is."

Fuzzy thought about that for a moment. "It's less a different version of Sequence, and more... a different part of Sequence. Everything that makes up Everyone is still in her mind, it's just that the qualities that make up me and Cardinal help suppress the more... destructive ones."

Ah TLT, my old friend. It seems I have returned.

The universe gave birth to a new being. He had red hair, as his counterpart would have wished for him, and a muscular body fit for a Narrator. 

His name was Gravel Celeste. 

Gravel wiggled his fingers. He wiggled his toes. He wiggled his head and he wiggled his nose. He was real, he was flesh and bone. A Narrator. 

And his name was Gravel Celeste. 

3 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Fuzzy thought about that for a moment. "It's less a different version of Sequence, and more... a different part of Sequence. Everything that makes up Everyone is still in her mind, it's just that the qualities that make up me and Cardinal help suppress the more... destructive ones."

"Alright. So I shouldn't have to worry about a slightly crazy piece of a Narrator trying to kill me."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

The survey felt a sense of melancholy as it considered the puppy.

Moni blinked. "Wait. You don't have visual signs of emotion. I know you're feeling sad. I can feel your emotions. Could I always do that?"

2 minutes ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

The universe gave birth to a new being. He had red hair, as his counterpart would have wished for him, and a muscular body fit for a Narrator. 

His name was Gravel Celeste. 

Gravel wiggled his fingers. He wiggled his toes. He wiggled his head and he wiggled his nose. He was real, he was flesh and bone. A Narrator. 

And his name was Gravel Celeste. 

Nameless appeared to give greeting. "Hello, new Narrator. It's good to see you. Welcome to TLT."

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni blinked. "Wait. You don't have visual signs of emotion. I know you're feeling sad. I can feel your emotions. Could I always do that?"

The survey did not know that answer to that question.

"Let's see. I'm a bit rusty on history." Nameless thought back through the pages. "Are you Star's son?"

7 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The survey did not know that answer to that question.

Moni shook her head, dispelling the question. "Why are you feeling sad?"

Edited by Nameless

4 minutes ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

"Star? I think if I had a mother, I'd remember her... Star isn't ringing any bells."

"Oh. My bad. Must have mistaken you for someone else. Anyways, welcome to TLT. You familiar with what's going on at the moment?"

12 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Let's see. I'm a bit rusty on history." Nameless thought back through the pages. "Are you Star's son?"

Moni shook her head, dispelling the question. "Why are you feeling sad?"

The survey thought for a moment.

I would like to make an avatar, he wrote.