The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

12 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

nowhere smiled, "I can."

Moni glared at him. "Maybe you can help if you tell us what you're doing before doing it. Unlike last time."

2 minutes ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

"I am not. How do things work here?"

"Well, about the same as it's always worked. Lot of randomness sometimes, not so much at other times. Watch out for the Witherlord if you dislike trauma, and don't kill anyone around Moni."

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni glared at him. "Maybe you can help if you tell us what you're doing before doing it. Unlike last time."

he rolled his eyes, "well, I was right that they would want an avatar eventually, luckily I kept the remnants."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he rolled his eyes, "well, I was right that they would want an avatar eventually, luckily I kept the remnants."

"I don't think they'll be too helpful. We need to fix the underlying problem, mainly X's damaged soul, before we can get stable avatars."

Just now, Nameless said:

"I don't think they'll be too helpful. We need to fix the underlying problem, mainly X's damaged soul, before we can get stable avatars."

he nodded, "yes, I can try and build a stabilizer, but we would need a good bit of X's narrator energy that I can damage without harming X."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he nodded, "yes, I can try and build a stabilizer, but we would need a good bit of X's narrator energy that I can damage without harming X."

"I don't think you can take Narrative energy from X without harming X. At least not enough to stabilize his soul with. Maybe we should get someone with more expertise."

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"No no, it won't wear off, it's just, Everyone is a bit odd. Stableizing them wont be as easy as Sequence."

"So... Everyone might still be crazy and try to kill me sometimes."

Just now, Nameless said:

"I don't think you can take Narrative energy from X without harming X. At least not enough to stabilize his soul with. Maybe we should get someone with more expertise."

"who? Rond? I heard he left Nameless somehow."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"who? Rond? I heard he left Nameless somehow."

"Has he ever done anything like this?"

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

"Probably not..."

"By which you mean definitely, at some point." Unintelligible sighed. "With the way things work around here."

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

“Well, about the same as it's always worked. Lot of randomness sometimes, not so much at other times. Watch out for the Witherlord if you dislike trauma, and don't kill anyone around Moni."

Gravel nodded thoughtfully. He had hard grey eyes, but there was a youth to them. It was time to explore.

10 minutes ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

Gravel nodded thoughtfully. He had hard grey eyes, but there was a youth to them. It was time to explore.

"Well, I'll leave you to it. Have fun doing whatever it is you're doing." He disappeared back to his empire.

14 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"exactly, we shouldn't go to him."

"Then why'd you bring him up?"