The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Spook shuddered, "rep, why are you doing this?"

AdoKho smirked, "isn't it clear father? Rep has been working for Abomination the whole time, I thought it couldn't;t ever be true, I see I was wrong." AdoKho tapped a bare pewter band on his finger absently, he looked at Rep square in the face, "Rep, there's still time to become better, you can still be good."

"I'm not doing this for Abomination. I go where the pay is, and with the amount of enemies Thaidakar's made, well, let's just say his bounty is... sizable."

Impossible stepped out of the shadows, looking grim and holding a glowing machete, "I have my orders, rep, you're coming with me."

Impossible tripped on an inconveniently placed boar carcass. "No no, this one must be disposed of. Capture is too good for him."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"I'm not doing this for Abomination. I go where the pay is, and with the amount of enemies Thaidakar's made, well, let's just say his bounty is... sizable."

AdoKho nodded, "I see, but I'm afraid the Ghanderflaffles won't see it that way." AdoKho had been working for the Ghanderflafffles for the past few years. an army of ghanderfaffle allies appeared, ready for battle. Rep was surrounded. 

Just now, Sequence said:

Impossible tripped on an inconveniently placed boar carcass. "No no, this one must be disposed of. Capture is too good for him."

Impossible sighed, standing up, "I agree, but Nowhere wants to talk to him, I don't question him." He dashed at Rep, face grim.

Just now, Nameless said:

"I don't know. Nowhere seemed confident he could fix this. Professor Jones was able to heal Nameless. Maybe the consultants or mimes could help?"

The survey was not confident in Nowhere's ability to fix the issue, given that he seemed to want to construct an avatar of his own. The survey did not trust the consultants, and was worried that going to the mimes would attract their attention and potentially even start a war.

Impossible sighed, standing up, "I agree, but Nowhere wants to talk to him, I don't question him." He dashed at Rep, face grim.

"Sorry, no can do." Impossible tripped again, this time on a swirling bush-thing made of reddish darkness. "You can have his corpse when I'm done with him."

AdoKho nodded, "I see, but I'm afraid the Ghanderflaffles won't see it that way." AdoKho had been working for the Ghanderflafffles for the past few years. an army of ghanderfaffle allies appeared, ready for battle. Rep was surrounded. 

Rep considered the army surrounding him, the pseudo Narrators and avatars, all ready to kill or capture him. "Fine. I surrender."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

The survey was not confident in Nowhere's ability to fix the issue, given that he seemed to want to construct an avatar of his own. The survey did not trust the consultants, and was worried that going to the mimes would attract their attention and potentially even start a war.

A card from Nowhere appeared next to the survey, it was a business card. it read, "Nowhere resurrection and body creation services, contact at 123-456-32325-3

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

"Sorry, no can do." Impossible tripped again, this time on a swirling bush-thing made of reddish darkness. "You can have his corpse when I'm done with him."

Impossible sighed, "that will be enough. let's team up with those ghanderflaffles then." he drew his machete again threateningly and attacked Rep with fury, swinging for his head.

Just now, Nameless said:

Rep considered the army surrounding him, the pseudo Narrators and avatars, all ready to kill or capture him. "Fine. I surrender."

Impossible paused, "alright then." he then walked up, putting him in cuffs. he started to draw him away when Spook stabbed him in the neck. Impossible glowered at Spook, "oi!"

Spook smiled, "nah, I wanted him dead."

Impossible muttered something about wasting a resurrection serum.

A card from Nowhere appeared next to the survey, it was a business card. it read, "Nowhere resurrection and body creation services, contact at 123-456-32325-3

Nowhere also seemed to have missed the fact that X had never been human- or even corporeal, for that matter.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Nowhere also seemed to have missed the fact that X had never been human- or even corporeal, for that matter.

the card flipped, "I also do connection with incorporeal or gaseus beings, even cognitive shadows on occasion."

4 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Alright. Do you have any old friends that could help?"

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Impossible paused, "alright then." he then walked up, putting him in cuffs. he started to draw him away when Spook stabbed him in the neck. Impossible glowered at Spook, "oi!"

Spook smiled, "nah, I wanted him dead."

Impossible muttered something about wasting a resurrection serum.

Rep winced slightly, but the wound sealed itself shut. "I thought I'd surrendered. Why does Spook hate me so much?"

Everyone puffed into dark mist, which swirled around the many people attempting to capture Rep, creating a sort of, "eye-of-the-hurricane" effect. Dark tendrils split off from the main storm, heading towards Rep.

"Å̵̺s̵̤̽ ̵͇͘Ì̸͜ ̶̡̆s̸̳̋a̸̩͒ȉ̷̬d̴͙͝, ̵̻̉à̵̫n̸̨̄y̸̗̌t̸̩͒h̵͑ͅi̸̥͑n̴̬̐g̷̪̒ ̵͍̃b̶̡́u̸͙͋ṯ̵̈ ̷̠͝d̶̢͒e̶̦̔a̵̪̚t̸̥̑ḥ̵͝ ̵͇͌i̵͓͛s̶̠̐ ̵̡̈́t̸̥͘ó̶̬ö̸̞́ ̷̪̔g̶̲̈́o̸̯̎ö̶̟d̸̟̔ ̸̯͂f̸̖̀o̵̟͋r̸̪̎ ̵͖̆t̴̲͝h̸̦̕e̷̫͒ ̵̛̖l̴̺̉ȇ̷̤g̶͉̏ẻ̶̦n̵̗̿d̵͎̀a̴̜̓r̷͕̈y̴͇̽ ̶͈͊R̸̤̕ḙ̷̾p̵̡̾ ̴̰͒O̵̢̎'̸͎̈́S̸̲͘l̵̰̂i̸̜̕m̵̩̎.̷̘̊"

Just now, Nameless said:

Rep winced slightly, but the wound sealed itself shut. "I thought I'd surrendered. Why does Spook hate me so much?"

Spook smiled, "eh, I thought it would be fun." he walked off.

AdoKho sighed, "sorry Impossible, me and the ghanderflaffles might need to take him."

Impossible shook his head, "one of you can come with me to Nowhere, but me and Nowhere will hold him securely with the rest of our charges and store of unused bodies."

Just now, Sequence said:

Everyone puffed into dark mist, which swirled around the many people attempting to capture Rep, creating a sort of, "eye-of-the-hurricane" effect. Dark tendrils split off from the main storm, heading towards Rep.

"Å̵̺s̵̤̽ ̵͇͘Ì̸͜ ̶̡̆s̸̳̋a̸̩͒ȉ̷̬d̴͙͝, ̵̻̉à̵̫n̸̨̄y̸̗̌t̸̩͒h̵͑ͅi̸̥͑n̴̬̐g̷̪̒ ̵͍̃b̶̡́u̸͙͋ṯ̵̈ ̷̠͝d̶̢͒e̶̦̔a̵̪̚t̸̥̑ḥ̵͝ ̵͇͌i̵͓͛s̶̠̐ ̵̡̈́t̸̥͘ó̶̬ö̸̞́ ̷̪̔g̶̲̈́o̸̯̎ö̶̟d̸̟̔ ̸̯͂f̸̖̀o̵̟͋r̸̪̎ ̵͖̆t̴̲͝h̸̦̕e̷̫͒ ̵̛̖l̴̺̉ȇ̷̤g̶͉̏ẻ̶̦n̵̗̿d̵͎̀a̴̜̓r̷͕̈y̴͇̽ ̶͈͊R̸̤̕ḙ̷̾p̵̡̾ ̴̰͒O̵̢̎'̸͎̈́S̸̲͘l̵̰̂i̸̜̕m̵̩̎.̷̘̊"

Rep looked calmly at the mist. "And what have I done to you? Besides the Nullite thing."

Just now, Nameless said:

Rep looked calmly at the mist. "And what have I done to you? Besides the Nullite thing."

"I̸̙͆t̸̾͜'̷̺͆s̶̙̈́ ̷̳̽n̸̖̽o̶̬̾t̴͇̒ ̸̦͑w̷̹̓h̸̢̐ȁ̸͍t̵̟͠ ̸̆͜ẙ̴͇o̷͜͝u̶͓͘ ̸̞̓a̵̲̒ḻ̵͝r̸̤̈e̸̢̿ă̵̙d̷͓̒y̴̬̒ ̴̯̍h̶̫͘ã̵̳v̷̧͘e̷͙̎ ̵̝̈́d̶͇̚o̶͇̐n̷͕̎e̸͚͝,̵̣̒ ̴̟̿i̵͍̇t̷͍̿'̴̳̀s̵͔̎ ̷͎̌ẁ̶̳h̴̞͝ą̸͊ẗ̶͎ ̷̺́ỳ̶̢o̶͔͊u̶̞͌'̵̨̾r̸̞̂e̷̙̊ ̴͉́t̸̢̆r̵͍̄ẙ̶ͅï̴̟n̵̮̚g̸̤͋ ̵͍͠t̵̺̾ỏ̷̥ ̴̭̈́d̵͎̔o̸̭̐.̴̤͗ ̷́ͅW̷̻̿e̶̜͝ ̷̍ͅk̷̠͂n̵̟̂ō̶̜w̶̡̿ ̴͍̿ỳ̷͜o̶̖͝ů̶͈r̴̖͂ ̶̰̚ṕ̷̢l̷̯͌ả̴͚n̴͆͜s̵̱̎,̶̣͂ ̶͙͆b̶̼̚o̵̡͘u̸̩͗n̶͖̊t̴̑͜ÿ̴̼́ ̵͕̀h̵͈͋ȗ̶̯n̵̘͑t̶͔̆e̷̞͛ŗ̸͊.̷͉̏"

Just now, Sequence said:

"I̸̙͆t̸̾͜'̷̺͆s̶̙̈́ ̷̳̽n̸̖̽o̶̬̾t̴͇̒ ̸̦͑w̷̹̓h̸̢̐ȁ̸͍t̵̟͠ ̸̆͜ẙ̴͇o̷͜͝u̶͓͘ ̸̞̓a̵̲̒ḻ̵͝r̸̤̈e̸̢̿ă̵̙d̷͓̒y̴̬̒ ̴̯̍h̶̫͘ã̵̳v̷̧͘e̷͙̎ ̵̝̈́d̶͇̚o̶͇̐n̷͕̎e̸͚͝,̵̣̒ ̴̟̿i̵͍̇t̷͍̿'̴̳̀s̵͔̎ ̷͎̌ẁ̶̳h̴̞͝ą̸͊ẗ̶͎ ̷̺́ỳ̶̢o̶͔͊u̶̞͌'̵̨̾r̸̞̂e̷̙̊ ̴͉́t̸̢̆r̵͍̄ẙ̶ͅï̴̟n̵̮̚g̸̤͋ ̵͍͠t̵̺̾ỏ̷̥ ̴̭̈́d̵͎̔o̸̭̐.̴̤͗ ̷́ͅW̷̻̿e̶̜͝ ̷̍ͅk̷̠͂n̵̟̂ō̶̜w̶̡̿ ̴͍̿ỳ̷͜o̶̖͝ů̶͈r̴̖͂ ̶̰̚ṕ̷̢l̷̯͌ả̴͚n̴͆͜s̵̱̎,̶̣͂ ̶͙͆b̶̼̚o̵̡͘u̸̩͗n̶͖̊t̴̑͜ÿ̴̼́ ̵͕̀h̵͈͋ȗ̶̯n̵̘͑t̶͔̆e̷̞͛ŗ̸͊.̷͉̏"

"I highly doubt that. If you knew my plans, you wouldn't be trying to kill me right now."

Impossible shoved him along and said to Everyone, "don't worry, we'll make sure his torment isn't comfortable."

Rep smiled. "You're such a good friend."

Just now, Nameless said:

"I highly doubt that. If you knew my plans, you wouldn't be trying to kill me right now."

Rep smiled. "You're such a good friend."

Impossible rolled his eyes, "and you're much better? nah, we'll see what Nowhere has planned for you."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Impossible shoved him along and said to Everyone, "don't worry, we'll make sure his torment isn't comfortable."

"Ạ̴̀s̴͈̈ ̴̬̍ḷ̷̆o̴͚͝n̵͚̆ĝ̷̯ ̴͕̔a̶͔͒s̵̞̅ ̷̞͝y̸͙͋o̸̱̓u̸͎̎ ̸̟̽f̶̱͠ỉ̵̱ņ̵͑i̴̪͛s̴͚̾h̵̲͒ ̶̍ͅẉ̶͒i̶̮̚t̶̤͋h̶̙͋ ̷͈̉ḧ̷͔i̸͈̾s̷̻̽ ̷͇͐d̵̻̀ȇ̴̟a̶͓͆t̴̩̋h̵͋, I̸̫͛ ̶̦́ã̵͖ḿ̵̢ ̶̺̈́s̷̝̉ä̷̪́t̵̜̽i̴͙͐s̴̯͗f̵̼̿i̷̯͝ẹ̷͂d̸̳̐.̴̟̏" The mist gathered together, the storm vanishing. Everyone stood there. "But I will be supervising. This one cannot escape."

"You're probably right, but collecting a bounty on a Narrator who isn't from this timeline sounds like it could cause some annoying repercussions. Also, I'm rather fond of Thaidakar. Letting you capture him would just be plain rude."

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Rep murmured something under his breath.

Impossible jerked Rep along, holding him precariously close to the edge of the pier, he looked at everyone's (non personified) faces, "what? you didn't realize we were at the pure lake? storming people, storming ghanderflaffles." he continued along with Rep, going to Impossible's sleek black spaceship.

"Ạ̴̀s̴͈̈ ̴̬̍ḷ̷̆o̴͚͝n̵͚̆ĝ̷̯ ̴͕̔a̶͔͒s̵̞̅ ̷̞͝y̸͙͋o̸̱̓u̸͎̎ ̸̟̽f̶̱͠ỉ̵̱ņ̵͑i̴̪͛s̴͚̾h̵̲͒ ̶̍ͅẉ̶͒i̶̮̚t̶̤͋h̶̙͋ ̷͈̉ḧ̷͔i̸͈̾s̷̻̽ ̷͇͐d̵̻̀ȇ̴̟a̶͓͆t̴̩̋h̵͋, I̸̫͛ ̶̦́ã̵͖ḿ̵̢ ̶̺̈́s̷̝̉ä̷̪́t̵̜̽i̴͙͐s̴̯͗f̵̼̿i̷̯͝ẹ̷͂d̸̳̐.̴̟̏" The mist gathered together, the storm vanishing. Everyone stood there. "But I will be supervising. This one cannot escape."

Impossible nodded, "what is planned will be worse than death."

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Impossible jerked Rep along, holding him precariously close to the edge of the pier, he looked at everyone's (non personified) faces, "what? you didn't realize we were at the pure lake? storming people, storming ghanderflaffles." he continued along with Rep, going to Impossible's sleek black spaceship.

Everyone turned back into a swirling mass of mist, following Impossible.

Impossible nodded, "what is planned will be worse than death."

"I don't really care as long as you kill him or let me kill him when you're done. This isn't about torture, it's about safety."

Edited by Sequence

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

"You're probably right, but collecting a bounty on a Narrator who isn't from this timeline sounds like it could cause some annoying repercussions. Also, I'm rather fond of Thaidakar. Letting you capture him would just be plain rude."

Rep laughed. "My employer wasn't going to do anything permanent to him."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Rep went along without a fight, seeming amused by something.

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Everyone turned back into a swirling mass of mist, following Impossible.

Impossible nodded politely, he shoved Rep into the spaceship's containment cell, black earwaxium lined the cell with narrator proof technology. Impossible locked the cell then walked up to the cockpit, sitting down in the seat, he looked at Everyone, "go watch over Rep, make sure he doesn't do anything foolhardy." he started up the ship.

Rep laughed. "My employer wasn't going to do anything permanent to him."

Everyone shrugged. "Apparently I have morals now."

Impossible nodded politely, he shoved Rep into the spaceship's containment cell, black earwaxium lined the cell with narrator proof technology. Impossible locked the cell then walked up to the cockpit, sitting down in the seat, he looked at Everyone, "go watch over Rep, make sure he doesn't do anything foolhardy." he started up the ship.

Everyone scoffed. "What am I, your servant? I'll do what I want, thank you." Everyone's mist lined the floor around Rep's cell, small flickers of red lightning zapping the metal occasionally.

Edited by Sequence