The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"chipped it off of Abomination's sword."

"Oh. Wow. Barath's really freaking out about the fact that someone has a Mordite sword. Dang. That thing could kill a Narrator? Why aren't you worried about this?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Oh. Wow. Barath's really freaking out about the fact that someone has a Mordite sword. Dang. That thing could kill a Narrator? Why aren't you worried about this?"

he smiled, "because Abomination is stupid, also he has some master plan I think."

he smiled, "because Abomination is stupid, also he has some master plan I think."

"So what if he's stupid? He can kill a Narrator with that thing no matter how stupid he is."

"well, I guess, but I have made assurances that it won't ever be done again, as long as I am in the future."

"Really? What assurances are those? If you need some self-defense tips, my brother Kani is great at that sort of thing. He was a real master of combat."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Really? What assurances are those? If you need some self-defense tips, my brother Kani is great at that sort of thing. He was a real master of combat."

he shrugged, "I can already narrate my skill to heights, but maybe." he thought for a moment then said, "the assurances... that is a matter between me and a friend of mine."

he shrugged, "I can already narrate my skill to heights, but maybe." he thought for a moment then said, "the assurances... that is a matter between me and a friend of mine."

"That's good. So you don't need my help with that bounty hunter behind you?"

he nodded, then stabbed the bounty hunter in the gut by summoning his narrator blade in the opposite way. 

The Blade passed straight through Rep, who was quite shocked to have been spotted.

Just now, Nameless said:

The Blade passed straight through Rep, who was quite shocked to have been spotted.

Thaidakar jumped, "rep! hey, how's it been buddy! sorry that Nowhere killed you, I was quite amused, good show however. wanna play some poker? you can come too Lard."

Thaidakar jumped, "rep! hey, how's it been buddy! sorry that Nowhere killed you, I was quite amused, good show however. wanna play some poker? you can come too Lard."

Rep glared at Lard. "Oh. It's you. Just my luck. Sure Thaidakar, I'll pay poker."

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Rep glared at Lard. "Oh. It's you. Just my luck. Sure Thaidakar, I'll pay poker."

"aight." he walked over to a table that had appeared out of nowhere, poker chips lay all over it, a deck of cards waited.

Just now, Nameless said:

Lard sat down across from Rep. "Who deals?"

"I can do it." Thaidakar dealt to all of them. he looked at his card. he looked around seriously, he watched each person's faces, trying to spot anything to hint what they were thinking. Rep's nose twitched upwards like it would in a smile. Thaidakar nodded, Rep had something good. Thaidakar looked at Lard, but he was unreadable. 

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I can do it." Thaidakar dealt to all of them. he looked at his card. he looked around seriously, he watched each person's faces, trying to spot anything to hint what they were thinking. Rep's nose twitched upwards like it would in a smile. Thaidakar nodded, Rep had something good. Thaidakar looked at Lard, but he was unreadable. 

Rep smiled smugly. "All in."