The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless opened a gateway out of the void. "Are you coming?"

Suddenly an arm came through the gateway and punched Nameless in the face. Abomination smiled as he drew his mordite sword. Thaidakar being held by a withergeist behind him. 

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Suddenly an arm came through the gateway and punched Nameless in the face. Abomination smiled as he drew his mordite sword. Thaidakar being held by a withergeist behind him. 

Nameless sighed. "Of course. Hi Abomination. How's it going? Going to kill Thaidakar again?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless sighed. "Of course. Hi Abomination. How's it going? Going to kill Thaidakar again?"

"yes."

Suddenly Mythos kicked Abomination, he smiled, twisting Mythos' leg. Mythos grunted. White withergeists swarmed Abomination who yelled. in the confusion Thaidakar grabbed Abomination's mordite sword.

"yes."

Suddenly Mythos kicked Abomination, he smiled, twisting Mythos' leg. Mythos grunted. White withergeists swarmed Abomination who yelled. in the confusion Thaidakar grabbed Abomination's mordite sword.

Nameless pulled out some popcorn as he watched the battle go down.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless pulled out some popcorn as he watched the battle go down.

Abomination kicked the white withergeists to no avail, "what?"

Thaidakar smiled as he tested the weight of the blade, he walked forward to Abomination, "this is rather poetic eh?"

Abomination kicked the white withergeists to no avail, "what?"

Thaidakar smiled as he tested the weight of the blade, he walked forward to Abomination, "this is rather poetic eh?"

Nameless munched loudly on his popcorn.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless munched loudly on his popcorn.

Thaidakar rolled his eyes then said, "you killed me, prepare to die."

Abomination groaned, "you stupid Inigo Montoya wannabe!"

Thaidakar laughed, "well, im not paying for your casket." he stabbed Abomination in the chest.

A thousand people cheered.

Thaidakar rolled his eyes then said, "you killed me, prepare to die."

Abomination groaned, "you stupid Inigo Montoya wannabe!"

Thaidakar laughed, "well, im not paying for your casket." he stabbed Abomination in the chest.

A thousand people cheered.

Nameless applauded. "And they all lived happily ever after. The end."

Thaidakar laughed, "thankyou." the illusion melted. Thaidakar punched Nameless in the back of the head and then stole the sword.

Nameless grunted slightly, taking back the sword. "You can't hide from me with illusions Thaidakar. This is for your own good." He rammed the sword through the real Thaidakar's chest.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless grunted slightly, taking back the sword. "You can't hide from me with illusions Thaidakar. This is for your own good." He rammed the sword through the real Thaidakar's chest.

Thaidakar raised his eyebrows, "really, it's for my own good? you do realize you will be destroying EVERYTHING by doing this?" he laughed hysterically, "of course you don't realize it, you are Nameless. you will be erasing every connection... erasing my existence will be a plague. it will start darkness."

Thaidakar raised his eyebrows, "really, it's for my own good? you do realize you will be destroying EVERYTHING by doing this?" he laughed hysterically, "of course you don't realize it, you are Nameless. you will be erasing every connection... erasing my existence will be a plague. it will start darkness."

Nameless nodded. "I'm doing this for the good of the universe." He swept the blade upwards through Thaidakar's head. "You cannot be allowed to keep your memory, it would destabilize everything."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless nodded. "I'm doing this for the good of the universe." He swept the blade upwards through Thaidakar's head. "You cannot be allowed to keep your memory, it would destabilize everything."

he laughed, and thus Thaidakar from the past... died.

suddenly the universe convulsed. 

Sequence dissapeared. Withergeists appeared everywhere. Abomination was alive and had his sword, Mythos was evil. Rond was the leader of a secret organization, and Nameless was more cynical than ever.

he laughed, and thus Thaidakar from the past... died.

suddenly the universe convulsed. 

Sequence dissapeared. Withergeists appeared everywhere. Abomination was alive and had his sword, Mythos was evil. Rond was the leader of a secret organization, and Nameless was more cynical than ever.

Nameless exerted his will, stopping this change before it began. He looked at Thaidakar, still breathing, if only barely. "I had to do some serious damage in order to permanently remove his memory, but he should live."

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless exerted his will, stopping this change before it began. He looked at Thaidakar, still breathing, if only barely. "I had to do some serious damage in order to permanently remove his memory, but he should live."

Thaidakar smiled, "Nameless, you idiot. I still remember."