The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"All right. Are you going to talk about my conversation with him?"

"actually no," as Thaidakar got to the stand Abomination said, "thaidakar, how many times has Nameless injured you, threatened you, killed you, etc?"

Thaidakar blinked, he considered, "what even is the punishments here?"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"actually no," as Thaidakar got to the stand Abomination said, "thaidakar, how many times has Nameless injured you, threatened you, killed you, etc?"

Thaidakar blinked, he considered, "what even is the punishments here?"

"You know what? I'm curious about this too. How many times have I done those things? And yeah, what kind of punishment are you pushing for Abomination?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"You know what? I'm curious about this too. How many times have I done those things? And yeah, what kind of punishment are you pushing for Abomination?"

Thaidakar tapped his chin, "im going to guess about seven or ten times perhaps."

Abomination smiled, "death or extended imprisonment for a million years."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar tapped his chin, "im going to guess about seven or ten times perhaps."

Abomination smiled, "death or extended imprisonment for a million years."

"Only seven to ten times? That's not a big deal at all. I haven't ever done you any real harm even. Closest I've ever come to that was when I figured out how evil you are." Nameless looked over at Abomination. "I'll take imprisonment, thank you. A million years is no time at all."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Only seven to ten times? That's not a big deal at all. I haven't ever done you any real harm even. Closest I've ever come to that was when I figured out how evil you are." Nameless looked over at Abomination. "I'll take imprisonment, thank you. A million years is no time at all."

Abomination shrugged, "your honor, can that be arranged?"

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Chickens did not believe him guilty. However, only one was on the jury. Other members of the jury included Samanth, ...

Mythos, Spook, a select number of withergeists, AdoKho, AdoKho, Darth Nihilus, Kylo Ren, Professor Jones, Soulmover, Micheal, Lindy and Thaidakar the second.

Nameless glared at the chicken. "That thing is not my peer. By peers, I meant Narrators. Like Wizard, Sequence, Samanth counts I guess, but I want Narrators on the jury."

21 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos, Spook, a select number of withergeists, AdoKho, AdoKho, Darth Nihilus, Kylo Ren, Professor Jones, Soulmover, Micheal, Lindy and Thaidakar the second.

Nameless snapped his fingers, removing the withergeists, AdoKho, Adokho, Darth Nihilus, Kylo Ren, Soulmover, Micheal, and Lindy. "They are definitely not my peers."

Edited by Nameless

40 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless glared at the chicken. "That thing is not my peer. By peers, I meant Narrators. Like Wizard, Sequence, Samanth counts I guess, but I want Narrators on the jury."

Nameless snapped his fingers, removing the withergeists, AdoKho, Adokho, Darth Nihilus, Kylo Ren, Soulmover, Micheal, and Lindy. "They are definitely not my peers."

The judge sighed, "you don't get to choose mr Nameless." they reappeared. AdoKho was quite affronted as was Micheal and Lindy. Thaidakar the second was confused as he was a month old.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

The judge sighed, "you don't get to choose mr Nameless." they reappeared. AdoKho was quite affronted as was Micheal and Lindy. Thaidakar the second was confused as he was a month old.

Nameless rolled his eyes. "Yes I do. I'll just ignore their votes."

"The accused is Nameless and these are the charges he was charged with."

4 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"the accusations are as follows, being racist towards withergeists and harassing them for existing, harassing fellow narrators, stealing, starting too many wars, and worst of all, being the worst emperor in the history of TLT."