The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

26 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Thank you, couldn't find him in the Cognitive Realm. Drozor sent back with a thought. Drozor gathered himself up for a moment, then Shifted.

Render had plenty of rendlings now, and they continued to destroy. Y̸̨̠̘̥̔̏̎͂̿̉͑͒͗̓̈́͛̈́͑̒̚͝ő̵̠̫͊̃̒̆͒̀̈́̉͗͊́̂̎͊̓͐̂̒̇͑̒͊̃̉̈́̚͘͝͠͝ư̵̡̨̨͓͓̮͉̙̳̺̭̞̰͇̗͉̦̫̤̖̫̮͔̋̀̍͛̓́̍̅̓͌̄̒́̉͊̈́͊̊̉̔͊͊̈́͊̈́̈́̈́̅̒̉͘͜͝͝͝͝ ̴̢̢̛̤̘̤͎̥̠̥̦͙͍̤̲̈́̅͐͑̂͂̀̍̔̐̅͊̐̌͌̈́̈̾̋͛̇̐͘͝͝͠c̸̦̜̪̝̠͓̲̘̱̟̤͉̟̯̾̍̂͆͋̃́͛̋̓́̀́̊̐̊̀̓̅̐͛͊͛̏̃̊̄͌͌̍̋͜͠͝a̶̧̨̢̡̧̛̮͈̰̰̻̙̰̝̭͈̝͓̮̫̖̗̻͓̼̥̖̟̣̙͎̦͕̫̰̬̟͋̈́̽͗̀̅̍͋̉̄͑̇̽͊̇͊̂͊̉̑̔̕̕͜ͅͅñ̵͕̤̪͈̹͚̰͍̂́͛̈́̆̓̈̎́́͑̓͒͌̀̓̒̈́̓̃͛̃̋̐̏͂̅͂͛͒̊̽̓̈́́̀͐͊̎̈́̒̓͘̚̚͠n̸̢̧̨̩̜̟̺͍̯͚̹͕̙͖̰̜̺̖̠̗̰̙͈̦͕̤̰͍͇̼͍̹̦̻̙̭͓͉̟̎̈̐̌̆̈̅̃̏̏̒̉̾͑̂̈́͊͌́̄͛͛͂̑͑̍̒̊̌̔͛̒̕̕̕͝ͅͅͅo̸̢̢̢̞̞͙͖̦̙̩̰͙͕̣̯̳͓̗̣̰͈̰̩̗̺̳̣̊͌t̶̢̛̠͍͕͔͙̮̥͕̃͛̓̾̽̈́͛̓̀̈́̂̈́̅̈̅̀͆̎̌̽̂̀̿͂̓̑̃́̀̒́͒͊͌́̏̂̚͝͝͝͠͝͝ ̵̡̡̡̧̛̛̛̪̖̥̜̺͇͙̳̲͈̼̫̭͔̜͉̹̘͓̲͇̭̪̳̝͕̠̩͓̪̟͚͗̓͒͑̇̅̒̂́̈́̂̉̿̃̈́̂̌͛̈́̀͌́̃̀̂̊̌̽̑̅̓̉͋̓̎͑͘̚͝͝͝͠͠s̷̡̢̨̡̛̛̛̖͙̳̗̥̲̻̤̙͖̟̩̻̫̜̹͕͕͖̦̟͙͖͉̎̅̇͐́͐̍́̓̈́̀̈̂̎̄͒̌̐͌̆͂̾̇͊́̄̊̔̔̑̾̎̐̇̚̚͜͝͝ͅt̴̡̡̧̨̛̮͇͔̲͉̭̺̗̺̩̹͓͖̗̖͎̮̻̭͖͍̘̞̳͙͆́̀̈̆͌̀̉̔͐͊̏̒̒͌̿͂͑̆͌̔̏͋̕̚͘͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅợ̸̛͍̬̦̳̥͐̈̋͌̀̂̾̎̽͊͂́̽͌̀́͛̄̉͒̓̅͋̽̓̍̎̊̀͛̃͑̉͋̚̚͠͝͝͝ͅͅp̸̨̥̭͚̱͆̾̽̉̑̅̏̃̈́ͅ ̷̢̡̭̫̯͍͕͈͙̬̹̞̬̯̹̼͎͚͎͎̟̘̰̟͚̻͕̟̄͜͜͜͜m̴͓̞͈̱͙̩̖̼̪̰̝̖̮̭̺̺͍̙͕͚͍̲͚̼̯̪͎͈͇̞̮͎̖͓͇̥̮̥̂̍̉̉͒͆̽̍̈́̀̏̏͒̎̏̌͌͒̾̍̚̕̕͜͝͝ͅȩ̸̡̢̢̧̛̻̠̠̮̼͈̦̞͉̠͎̣̗̰͇̜̭͙̟̙͖̳͔̗̝̣̲͍̓̽̇̔͒̈́̒̑̇̐͑̀̆̑̓͑̔̎̏̆́͆͊̕͝͝ͅ ̵̧̛̳͖̙̯̠͔̈̍̇̑́̔̓̋́̏̾͌̈́̓̆̔̿̏̂̓̋̀͋̌́̍̀̔̌͂̿̓̋̈́͑͐͑͘͝͝Ņ̴̡̧̝̯̠̣͍̭̯͎̥̘̘͕͖̱̦̩̟̗̱̘̲̪͕̦̰̖͍̲̱̗̞͍̪̯̝̮͈͈͎̭̠͛̒̉̈́̽̈͐̌͂͛͜ͅO̸̡̧̜̗͎̭̺͎̭̠̫̞͎̮̼̲͑̓̈́̂̒͜W̴͇̗̩͇̭̫͊̈́̒̃̈̐!̶̧̢͇͎͔̟̠̦̄̃͗͋͆̽͆̈́̊̈́͑́͋̇̑́̿͑͆̉̒͂̕̕͘̚͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅ Render screeched at Nameless. There was a quiet pulse that

reverberated through reality, and Drozor materialized. Render stopped cackling abruptly.

"He may not be able to do anything, but I can. You have left yourself nowhere to run." Drozor said softly in the sudden silence around them. 

Render turned to his creatures. Ȓ̶̡̧̞̗̩̻̘͙̥̪̼͔͓̩̬̹̳̪̝̤̣̮̟̯̼̤̩͈̻̼̥͎̖̠̊̈́͒͂͜ͅͅͅe̸̡̟͉̰̮̙͙͎͖̣͎͇̝̹̟͍̰̗̣̗͉̮͎̞͎̖͇̻͉̅͋̀̅̓́͂̏̒̉̀̃̌̏̓͂̆̇́̏́̎̾̊̀̇̎͊̅̈́̊̀͘͘̕͜͝͠͝͝n̷̢͖̬̖͔̞̟̯̖̬̣̠̮͇̺̱͎͉̿̾̋͒̂́͐͋̉͛̇̈́͆̓͌̔͆̃͗̌̆̏̾̇̎̎̉͌̃̀̊̓̎͗̈́̈̏̓̎̀̍̉͘͘̕͠͝ḑ̸̢̙͖̻͔̯̞̝͓̤̟̥̈͐̓̅͌͂̈́̆͋́͂̀̂̈͂͒̀̈̅̏̂̂̾̃̓̋͐͆̂̈̊͆͌̚͘͝ͅl̸̨̢̡̛͔̖̺̲̘̞̫̦̖͓̼̺̰̹̗̮͈̜̥͇̩̜͖̳̙͎̖̗̥͓̥̞͚͚͙͕͖̊̄̎̈̀͆̓̈̾͋̈̏͛̋̌͆̐͆̇̆̀̀̆̏͊́̊͗̈̿̔̊̌́̇̀̏̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅì̶̡͖͓̙̝͔̲̰̦̳̪͉̽͠ń̷̨̡̡̛͖̰͚̞̯͕̱̤̭̻̳̹͈̰̹͈̬͚̭̹̠̗̣͖̙͍̜̣̳͕̥̣͈̣̝̟̺͙͌̿̔̈́̀́̏̈͌̈̈́̿́̈́͌̍̎̌̊̄͗̇͛̂͋͗͊͐̂́̇́̐̽̾̓̑̅̚̕̕̕͝͠ͅg̸̡̡̨̥̰̼̫̹̫̼͚̯̲͚̲̭̯̮̤̩̯̫͚̲̥̺̥͇̞̩̝̺̳̓̉ͅs̸̢̢̜̬̻͓̥̟͔̤͉̳̫̯̥̉̂̅̾͗̿̔͋̍̿̾͑̿͠,̷̢̨̛̟̲̝̜͙̮̥̲̙̎̿̌̐̾̉́̈̽̀̈́̿́̇̍̀͛͒̈́̊̓̉̅͑̈́́̎̽̓̈́̃̔̃̓̈́͋́̃̚̚̚̚͘ͅ ̵̢͉̗͍̼̱̥̤̓̑͋̑̽̓͆̃̿̃̋̌̽͒͂̏̑͆͒̀̍̈́̔̐͐̆̊́͗̀̾̋͘͘͘͜͝͝͝͝A̸̱̥͎͎̠̗̭̠̦̱̮͓̲̝͙̋̀̀̀̈́͗̅͌̔̈͂̅͘̕̚͝ͅT̴̨̢͉͕̲̼̝͍͎̠̖̹̲͉͈̪̪̾̍͆̅̃̂͗̑̀͌̾̈́̂͑̍̾̈̚Ţ̸̨̧̛̺̺̲̭͇̥͈̞̝͖̩̲̬͔̖̥̙̙̲̺̰̰͖̻̱̩̯͚͂͆̍̀̑̊̌͛̈́͗̅̃͋̓̒̀̂̆̓̾́̐̇̚A̶̢̗̜̞̠̦̫͓̳͇̥͚̲̞̱̼͓̺̬̬̪̥̣̮̰̖͇̔̅́̕͜͜ͅC̸̨͉̤̗͚͔͈̝̺͚̭͕͔̩̦̱̹͕̞̜̝̖̮̻̙͚̼̹̬̗̠͒͆͠K̵̢͕̙̪̖̩̪͇͓͉͈̯̻͙̲̳̯̘͍̫̩̱̪̺̫̻̘͇͚̮̩̞͚̋̋̒̀͐͑͠ͅ!̵̢̢̱̪̣̪͕̝̳͈̰͉̩͎̙͚̺͕͎̮̮͙͔̌̋̊̓́̆̍͋̏́̏̂̓̈̀̑̂̊̈̎̈̐̒̀̂̿̎̍͊̈́̚͘̚͜͠͝ he screeched. All the countless rendlings began to advance on Drozor and any sentient being they could find. 

"Not so fast," Drozor said with a determined look. He raised his arms, lightning crackling along them, and thrust them downward. a blinding beam of crackling energy sunk into the earth, and all around them countless constructs of blue energy and earth rose, leaving small craters where they arose. The rendlings immediately began to attack the constructs. "Now, Render. Time is up." Drozor raised his hands, and more of the blue energy burst to light, forming a rune-inscribed circle around Drozor and Render. Render threw a blast of power at Nameless, but the power splashed against an invisible field above the line of the circle, like a strange line of forbiddance. Drozor reached into an otherspace pocket, and pulled out a gleaming blue broadsword. Render screeched, and began to chant in a dark, spidery language that caused a reaction like cringing in fear in the depths of every particle of matter. Drozor ran across the circle and stabbed Render through the place where a heart would be on a normal human. Render gave one last terrifying screech, and a pulse of blue and scarlet energy unfolded, blinding everyone for a moment, and destroying both the rendlings and the constructs.

Nameless sighed. “Well, good job.” With a snap of his fingers, he undid all the destruction caused by Render and his minions. “He was totally bluffing though. I could’ve stopped him on my own. Just didn’t want you to barge in at the wrong time and get killed.”

14 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The survey thought this sounded reasonable enough.

Moni nodded. “All right. Do you know anyone else who needs an adventure like this? I heard Gravel’s around here somewhere. Became a Narrator somehow, so he’s lost a bunch of his memories I think.”

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless sighed. “Well, good job.” With a snap of his fingers, he undid all the destruction caused by Render and his minions. “He was totally bluffing though. I could’ve stopped him on my own. Just didn’t want you to barge in at the wrong time and get killed.”

Drozor was lying faceup on the ground, barely breathing.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless walked over to him. “You good? This happen every time you fight him?”

Drozor coughed wetly, and opened his eyes. "Did you not see that blast?" he asked. "Render had time to do one last magic, and coupled with the power of his in-world-death, I just managed to stop you all from being destroyed anyway. This time was worse than normal, probably due to the aftereffects of fighting the Witherlord in a Shattered state. You would not have been able to truly stop him, the best you could do would have been tricking him into believing he had succeeded. I am not good, I just took the equivalent of a universe's energy blast to the body and soul. I'm surprised I'm not dead yet, but it's only a matter of hours."

22 hours ago, Nameless said:

Herobrine laughed, exerting his control over most of Thaidakar's avatars, who used the powers granted them by Rond to destroy Thaidakar's facility and continue their ceaseless rampage.

all of Thaidakar's avatars suddenly froze, Thaidakar smiled, he didn't get to manipulate his connections this often anymore, he kind of missed it. He then let loose the ones he knew were sane and then gave the others complex visions tailored to each of them. in the end most of them were sane again and formed a city called Thrandos City. it was the home of the avatars. they kept the insane ones in prison, trying to help them each day.

22 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Drozor coughed wetly, and opened his eyes. "Did you not see that blast?" he asked. "Render had time to do one last magic, and coupled with the power of his in-world-death, I just managed to stop you all from being destroyed anyway. This time was worse than normal, probably due to the aftereffects of fighting the Witherlord in a Shattered state. You would not have been able to truly stop him, the best you could do would have been tricking him into believing he had succeeded. I am not good, I just took the equivalent of a universe's energy blast to the body and soul. I'm surprised I'm not dead yet, but it's only a matter of hours."

“I could’ve stopped him. And even if I couldn’t, well… there are those who would have recreated the universe after it was destroyed. I can’t do anything to heal you though. The energy that suffuses your soul is to different from my own.”

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

all of Thaidakar's avatars suddenly froze, Thaidakar smiled, he didn't get to manipulate his connections this often anymore, he kind of missed it. He then let loose the ones he knew were sane and then gave the others complex visions tailored to each of them. in the end most of them were sane again and formed a city called Thrandos City. it was the home of the avatars. they kept the insane ones in prison, trying to help them each day.

Herobrine laughed as an army of former Thaidakavatars swarmed towards Thaidakar. “These avatars are not connected to you, foolish Narrator. They were severed from you when Nameless did some emergency surgery on your soul. I believe your connection to Sequence was being corrupted? Well, these avatars were left loose from you, and many perished. However, out of guilt, Nameless gave them a choice: become his weapons, an undefeatable army empowered by him, and later his army of Rond clones, or fade away slowly, forgotten.”

Herobrine laughed as an army of former Thaidakavatars swarmed towards Thaidakar. “These avatars are not connected to you, foolish Narrator. They were severed from you when Nameless did some emergency surgery on your soul. I believe your connection to Sequence was being corrupted? Well, these avatars were left loose from you, and many perished. However, out of guilt, Nameless gave them a choice: become his weapons, an undefeatable army empowered by him, and later his army of Rond clones, or fade away slowly, forgotten.”

He raised an eyebrow, "good, I had thought Nameless had lost his game. give him a message for me please, tell him that he is as good at manipulation as ever." Thaidakar took a drink of super lava. Thaidakar then drew a sword made out of a green substance, it was an emerald sword, Thaidakar smiled, "BE GONE DEMON OF MINECRAFT!" he stabbed Herobrine with the cursed item.

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He raised an eyebrow, "good, I had thought Nameless had lost his game. give him a message for me please, tell him that he is as good at manipulation as ever." Thaidakar took a drink of super lava. Thaidakar then drew a sword made out of a green substance, it was an emerald sword, Thaidakar smiled, "BE GONE DEMON OF MINECRAFT!" he stabbed Herobrine with the cursed item.

Herobrine smiled, pulling the sword out and advancing on Thaidakar. Then he stopped suddenly, looking towards a distant glowing light. The blue-scarlet pulse washed over the pair, and when it passed, Herobrine had vanished, and the army had too. A hissing voice sounded from behind Thaidakar. “With my master vanquished, I must retreat for a time. But worry not, Thaidakar. I will be there, watching you from the shadows.”

Herobrine smiled, pulling the sword out and advancing on Thaidakar. Then he stopped suddenly, looking towards a distant glowing light. The blue-scarlet pulse washed over the pair, and when it passed, Herobrine had vanished, and the army had too. A hissing voice sounded from behind Thaidakar. “With my master vanquished, I must retreat for a time. But worry not, Thaidakar. I will be there, watching you from the shadows.”

"I will count on it..." Thaidakar sighed, always another enemy, always. even in death he would have no rest. maybe it was time to leave, then again, maybe it wasn't. he just had to wait till it called him back...

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

“I could’ve stopped him. And even if I couldn’t, well… there are those who would have recreated the universe after it was destroyed. I can’t do anything to heal you though. The energy that suffuses your soul is to different from my own.”

Drozor laughed faintly. "I didn't expect you to heal me, no one ever has since my world was destroyed. I will continue my endless quest to protect the possibilities from my mistake. I will never again return here, an in-world-death like this is as permanent for me as it is for Render. We are the only ones who can kill each other. Goodbye, and punch the Knight for me, will you?" Drozor let out one last sigh, and his body faded, leaving a few sparkles of energy and a bright blue crystal that Samanth quickly snatched up and light lept away with it.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I will count on it..." Thaidakar sighed, always another enemy, always. even in death he would have no rest. maybe it was time to leave, then again, maybe it wasn't. he just had to wait till it called him back...

A presence formed in front of Thaidakar, formed from wind and light.

3 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Drozor laughed faintly. "I didn't expect you to heal me, no one ever has since my world was destroyed. I will continue my endless quest to protect the possibilities from my mistake. I will never again return here, an in-world-death like this is as permanent for me as it is for Render. We are the only ones who can kill each other. Goodbye, and punch the Knight for me, will you?" Drozor let out one last sigh, and his body faded, leaving a few sparkles of energy and a bright blue crystal that Samanth quickly snatched up and light lept away with it.

Nameless sighed. “Well, it was nice knowing you, Drozor. Too bad we couldn’t kill the Witherlord. I wish you luck. You’ll need it to, since those other worlds won’t have me. Storms, I shudder to think how insufferable Thaidakar must be in those worlds.” Realizing he was talking to himself, Nameless teleported away to go create a universe of vents.

"I need to finish one last thing, then I'll go, alright?" Thaidakar sighed, sipping a drink.

“I am not here to bring you home, Thaidakar. Although you must return soon, there remain decisions you must make. The first of these is properly closing an heir.”

Edited by Nameless
Fixed typo

Just now, Nameless said:

“I am not here to bring you home, Thaidakar. Although you must return soon, there remain decisions you must make. The first of these is properly closing an heir.”

he sighed, "yes, yes I need to do that. perhaps Spook or Micheal, maybe Sequence."

he sighed, "yes, yes I need to do that. perhaps Spook or Micheal, maybe Sequence."

Sequence cannot be your heir. Your Author will wish a Narrator of their own, once you are completely gone. If you wish to be part of this choice, you must make it before you return to your proper place in time.”

Edited by Nameless

Just now, Nameless said:

Sequence cannot be your heir. Your Author will wish a Narrator of their own, once you are completely gone. If you wish to be part of this choice, you must make it before you return to your proper place in time.”

"good, I will choose Micheal or AdoKho."

"good, I will choose Micheal or AdoKho."

“Very well. Be sure to make your final decision known before you leave. I’m the meantime, you have another decision to make. Will you keep your memories?”

Edited by Nameless

“Hey Nameless, I have a question.” Sequence said. “Should we be worried about this ‘Render’ guy? I don’t know a lot about him but he seems to be pretty good at destroying things. He destroyed the entire universe faster than I destroyed Kalithor.”

Just now, Nameless said:

“Very well. Be sure to make your final decision known before you leave. I’m the meantime, you have another decision to make. Well you keep your memories?”

"I-" Nameless' and Unintelligible's words floated back to him, echoing in his head. like narrator like avatar he always said. Nameless was always a grump. he hardened his expression, "I...  I will keep them."

Just now, Landing Sequence said:

“Hey Nameless, I have a question.” Sequence said. “Should we be worried about this ‘Render’ guy? I don’t know a lot about him but he seems to be pretty good at destroying things. He destroyed the entire universe faster than I destroyed Kalithor.”

Abomination smiled somehow, "that was a good piece of destruction, Kalithor was."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Abomination smiled somehow, "that was a good piece of destruction, Kalithor was."

Sequence punched him in the face. “Kirk wanted to destroy stuff, and he was being so polite about it. Who am I to turn him down, even if he was a withergeist?”

3 minutes ago, Landing Sequence said:

"Not anymore. He's gone now. From this reality at least."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I-" Nameless' and Unintelligible's words floated back to him, echoing in his head. like narrator like avatar he always said. Nameless was always a grump. he hardened his expression, "I...  I will keep them."

The presence swirled. "Why?"

"Not anymore. He's gone now. From this reality at least."

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

“… Really? How so? Everyone has been keeping a close eye on him- k-kind of, and I’m fairly sure that they are still in this plane of existence.”

Edited by Landing Sequence

1 minute ago, Landing Sequence said:

“… Really? How so? Everyone has been keeping a close eye on him- k-kind of, and I’m fairly sure that they are still in this plane of existence.”

"Didn't you see the big wave of energy? Drozor took him out."