The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

"Yep. He's got 655 brothers, and they all died." Moni turned towards Lard. "You do know how to get to the underworld, right?"

Lard nodded. "Yeah. Varnah says that all you have to do is enter the door of impossibility."

Lard shrugged. "I don't think so. I just happened to have 655 brothers, and meet a guy called survivor #655. Coincidences happen. Anyways, this mission will be extremely dangerous. after the human pyramid incident, my remaining four hundred and seventy-seven living brothers all went into the underworld to save my dead brothers, and they all died there, so we'll need to be very careful. Alex says to watch out for zombie bites, and Ashi says that even if we get past the zombies, we'll never get past Death's Incarnation."

21 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless shrugged. "Sure. I'll help. What do you need me to do?"

Follow me, the mime said, grabbing hold of Namless's hand and warping them to Samanth.

21 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"Okay, let's go."

Can you leap again? asked the mime. Void travel with luxite would be extremely unsafe, given the circumstances.

13 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Yep. He's got 655 brothers, and they all died." Moni turned towards Lard. "You do know how to get to the underworld, right?"

Lard nodded. "Yeah. Varnah says that all you have to do is enter the door of impossibility."

Let us proceed, remarked the survey.

5 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Follow me, the mime said, grabbing hold of Namless's hand and warping them to Samanth.

Nameless waved to Samanth. "I can transport us by Narration. Where do you want to go?"

5 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Let us proceed, remarked the survey.

Lard nodded. "Alright. So, Varnah says that the Door used to be on a planet called 'Rondur' but a Narrator stole it at some point after they used it. He says it's in some place called 'the hall' where Narrators used to use it as convenient transport."

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

Can you leap again? asked the mime. Void travel with luxite would be extremely unsafe, given the circumstances.

"Yes, as long as I don't have to take anyone else," Samanth said.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

The group disappeared, appearing at said location. 

Samanth slumped in relief. He hadn't wanted to leap again with his energy so low, especially with another uncertain beam.

3 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"I did a leap using the crystal of Luxite to focus the beam of light, how would that effect things? Also, couldn't you just use more balancium to convert stuff into luxite?"

"I have no idea what balancium is, and no, that shouldn't effect anything." Nameless grabbed the Luxite from Samanth. "I just need a little bit of time." He pulled out his medallion and focused,  causing both the medallion and the Luxite to glow softly.

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"I have no idea what balancium is, and no, that shouldn't effect anything." Nameless grabbed the Luxite from Samanth. "I just need a little bit of time." He pulled out his medallion and focused,  causing both the medallion and the Luxite to glow softly.

"Balancium is like what your medallion is made of, only more powerful and equal."

6 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"Balancium is like what your medallion is made of, only more powerful and equal."

Nameless snorted. "Good luck finding any of that. Do you know how hard it is to combine the four powers? That's what brought the down the Luxsprites, although the circumstances were slightly different. In any case, Trying to combine these powers normally leads to very large explosions."

Edited by Nameless

5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless snorted. "Good luck finding any of that. Do you know how hard it is to combine the four powers? That's what brought the down the Luxsprites, although the circumstances were slightly different. In any case, Trying to combine these powers normally leads to very large explosions."

"You completely missed that we had to use a large amount of Balancium to bring back the skeins, didn't you. Renewall got ahold of it, it's very common if you look in the right places, though the amount is mocroscopic."

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"You completely missed that we had to use a large amount of Balancium to bring back the skeins, didn't you. Renewall got ahold of it, it's very common if you look in the right places, though the amount is mocroscopic."

"Oh really? Well, I don't have a couple hundred pages to gather enough of it to make enough Luxite to kill the Witherlord. I do have plenty of time to incorporate this Luxite into my converter and then use that."

6 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"I did a leap using the crystal of Luxite to focus the beam of light, how would that effect things?

Likely you would have formed a permanent gateway between the universes you jumped between. And, of course, it would have been a beacon to any creature in the void. But the Witherlord would have found out regardless, so it does not matter.

The ground and sky rumbled.

6 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Also, couldn't you just use more balancium to convert stuff into luxite?"

Balancium cannot be used for luxite transmutation. Only ordered light entities have that capability.

Balancium is an alloy of prismite and nullite. Moreover, it is a substance and not an entity.