The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Likely you would have formed a permanent gateway between the universes you jumped between. And, of course, it would have been a beacon to any creature in the void. But the Witherlord would have found out regardless, so it does not matter.

"But I didn't leap between universes, that's not how light-leaping works. I don't have the capability to do that."

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Balancium is an alloy of prismite and nullite. Moreover, it is a substance and not an entity.

wait, I thought I had made it up with Renewal. Was it something that actually existed before, or are you just adding a definition to what I used?

12 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"But I didn't leap between universes, that's not how light-leaping works. I don't have the capability to do that."

Likely not a very useful gateway, thenthe mime remarked drily. 

15 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

wait, I thought I had made it up with Renewal. Was it something that actually existed before, or are you just adding a definition to what I used?

It is not something I had a reason to use so far, no. It seemed the best composition for something used to aid in the reconstitution of a shattered luxite crystal. It certainly couldn't actually be an alloy of all four fundamental substances, or otherwise capable of creating luxite, or the Witherlord would have eradicated it/the mimes utilized it by now.

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

Nameless gave Samanth and the mine an irritated look. “Could you keep it down? This next part requires concentration, and listening to silence is… distracting.”

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless gave Samanth and the mine an irritated look. “Could you keep it down? This next part requires concentration, and listening to silence is… distracting.”

Samanth shifted himself a distance away to continue the conversation.

59 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

It is not something I had a reason to use so far, no. It seemed the best composition for something used to aid in the reconstitution of a shattered luxite crystal. It certainly couldn't actually be an alloy of all four fundamental substances, or otherwise capable of creating luxite, or the Witherlord would have eradicated it/the mimes utilized it by now.

"It was not a gateway. It was certainly a getaway, but not a gateway. I can light leap because I am an elf, and light leaping requires a focused beam of light. Crystals are normally used to do this focusing, and I used the Luxite crystal to do it. I use an entirely different method for universe hopping."

Ah. It was not used to repair a shattered luxite crystal, as the skeins held power of luxite, as did Drozor because they were the same. It was used to mend the Skeins enough for them to REUNITE. In this instance, the Skeins could not use their ability of energy-type transference, and so it makes more sense for Balancium to be a perfect balance between the six forces they represented, or made of pure, untainted energy like the energy crystals in Drozor's sword.

On 6/7/2022 at 0:06 PM, Landing Sequence said:

Sequence punched him in the face. “Kirk wanted to destroy stuff, and he was being so polite about it. Who am I to turn him down, even if he was a withergeist?”

Abomination shrugged then dissapeared.

Mythos walked over, "hey, wanna help me raise awareness for the different types of withergeists that aren't evil?"

On 6/7/2022 at 0:08 PM, Nameless said:

The presence swirled. "Why?"

Thaidakar shrugged, "it's the right thing to do, I can feel it."

38 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar shrugged, "it's the right thing to do, I can feel it."

"Feel? Very well. Persist in your foolishness. It would be better if you accepted the truth: leaving your memories here will not destroy the timeline you have created. It will only grant you peace."

49 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos walked over, "hey, wanna help me raise awareness for the different types of withergeists that aren't evil?"

Sequence gave him an odd look. “No. They are all evil. Just because some of them are nice doesn’t mean they aren’t evil.”

4 minutes ago, Landing Sequence said:

Sequence gave him an odd look. “No. They are all evil. Just because some of them are nice doesn’t mean they aren’t evil.”

A strange clicking came from the shadows next to Sequence.

9 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Feel? Very well. Persist in your foolishness. It would be better if you accepted the truth: leaving your memories here will not destroy the timeline you have created. It will only grant you peace."

"a peace I am not worthy of."

6 minutes ago, Landing Sequence said:

"this is such a speciesist world."

42 minutes ago, Nameless said:

A strange clicking came from the shadows next to Sequence.

Sequence shrieked in fear and transformed into a rock, which thudded to the ground inconspicuously.

Edited by Landing Sequence

Just now, Landing Sequence said:

Sequence shrieked in fear and transformed into a rock, which thudded to the ground inconspicuously.

The clicking sound resolved into the Clockwork witherbeast, which had finally finished putting itself back together.

Avatar Aang couldn't let this stand and set out to destroy the Cabbage Nation for no good reason. But he was stopped by Ahvatar Ong, who had never interacted with cabbages and saw no reason in destroying them, or doing anything for any reason for that matter. So they argued over tattoos and the Cabbage Nation was left to rise to its peak with no interference from it's greatest threat.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

The clicking sound resolved into the Clockwork witherbeast, which had finally finished putting itself back together.

Sequence gasped, abandoning her rock form. She blinked at the Clockwork Withergeist, then held out her hand to it. “I remember you!”