The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 hours ago, Landing Sequence said:

Hadn’t he already gotten married? If Thaidakar had a grandson and Spook was his only son, it made sense.

Spook sighed, "I got divorced before I had my first cameo."

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nameless gave this to Thaidakar as evidence that he should make Mythos his heir instead of Spook.

1 hour ago, Landing Sequence said:

Did Thaidakar really need an heir? If his plans went well, he’d live forever.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

He needed an heir if he cared about the timeline enough to eventually go back to his proper place in it.

1 hour ago, Landing Sequence said:

That’s true. He was dead, and had time traveled forwards. Everyone had forgotten.

Thaidakar hadn't forgotten and knew he should pick an heir. He rubbed his forehead then asked Sequence if they would help him choose.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar hadn't forgotten and knew he should pick an heir. He rubbed his forehead then asked Sequence if they would help him choose.

Nameless offered some unsolicited advice. "Don't regard this as giving your heir a gift. Becoming a Narrator is a horribly traumatic experience, and being one is a terrible burden that strains the greatest of minds."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless offered some unsolicited advice. "Don't regard this as giving your heir a gift. Becoming a Narrator is a horribly traumatic experience, and being one is a terrible burden that strains the greatest of minds."

He nodded, going through his thoughts. Thaidakar went to his mansion and sat down at his desk, starting to think deeply about what he was to do.

Meanwhile, Mythos was nearly himself again. he was living in an apartment with AdoKho, Spook's son, and he was having a good time. He was just finishing a letter from Micheal, when there was an explosion and a through a dusty hole in the wall, a hamster in a lab coat walked out. 

He smiled, which was an odd expression on a hamster, and said in a squeaky voice, "prepare to meet your destiny, foul narrator!"

Mythos blinked then started laughing, hard.

Mythos chuckled as the annoyed hamster glowered at him, "what's so funny?"

Mythos finally stopped, wiping the tears out of his eyes. he now had an obviously fake serious expression, "nothing, nothing."

The hamster glared at him, "I am Doctor Lichteinschteinzair. I am your soon to be killer." he drew a mordite sword.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nin's apprentice looked confusedly at the hamster, then back at Mythos. "Who is that?"

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Rym appeared because important things were happening.

Three yak dragons crashed through the wall opposite where Mythos was standing.

"Doctor- uh- long name. I dunno, I was reading a l-" he turned abruptly, catching a dragon by the mouth and throwing it back out the hole in the wall.