The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere nodded, "Alright, I have two forcefield swords, seven aluminum beskar alloy shields and a bunch of other stuff you may want."

"Fine. So when are we doing this?"

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Who?"

"Me."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Do you really think you'll need it? This is mostly a stealth mission, right?""

Impossible said something before Mythos could, "of course it's a stealth mission, but one can never be too careful with narrators." Mythos and Nowhere didn't comment on that.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Impossible said something before Mythos could, "of course it's a stealth mission, but one can never be too careful with narrators." Mythos and Nowhere didn't comment on that.

"Hm. Well, you ready to head out?"

Mythos nodded, "yes. Nowhere, you coming?"

Nowhere shook his head, "I have other things to do at my newest lab."

Nin's apprentice activated the travel medallion, opening a gateway near to Kalithor. "You guys ready?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nin's apprentice followed, coming out on a cliff overlooking the ruined city. "Where's the entrance?"

Mythos pointed at a large overhang in the rock, "there. We'll encounter some security there probably."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos pointed at a large overhang in the rock, "there. We'll encounter some security there probably."

"All right." Nin's apprentice snuck over to the overhang, cautiously approaching the entrance, which appeared to be guarded by a cave troll.

13 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"All right." Nin's apprentice snuck over to the overhang, cautiously approaching the entrance, which appeared to be guarded by a cave troll.

Mythos drew his mordite blade and sliced the troll into pieces.

Mythos drew his mordite blade and sliced the troll into pieces.

"That was... violent." Nin's apprentice kicked the blank wall in front of him, bashing down the hidden door. "Looks like we're still undetected. For now."

15 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"That was... violent." Nin's apprentice kicked the blank wall in front of him, bashing down the hidden door. "Looks like we're still undetected. For now."

Mythos shrugged, "you should've seen the destruction of this place..." he stopped, memories swirling. he shoved them down then said, "we should continue."

Mythos shrugged, "you should've seen the destruction of this place..." he stopped, memories swirling. he shoved them down then said, "we should continue."

"Fine by me. We should get this done quick before-" alarms began blaring, turrets popping out of the wall and locking on to the group. "Before that happens."