The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"And why didn't you just ask me? I'd have let you in."

"I like good entrances, sorry about the troll by the way. I thought he was another one who ate one of my horses a while back." said Mythos smoothly. 

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I like good entrances, sorry about the troll by the way. I thought he was another one who ate one of my horses a while back." said Mythos smoothly. 

"Right. Well, in that case, the Ronds are right through here." A door opened in the wall, revealing a downwards spiraling staircase.

Just now, Nameless said:

"Right. Well, in that case, the Ronds are right through here." A door opened in the wall, revealing a downwards spiraling staircase.

Mythos smiled, tipping an invisible hat, "thank you my good person. may my friends come along with me?" he gestured to impossible and Nin's apprentice.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos smiled, tipping an invisible hat, "thank you my good person. may my friends come along with me?" he gestured to impossible and Nin's apprentice.

"Of course. I'm always glad to have an opportunity to catch up with Impossible. Although I am surprised to see that other one with you, of all people."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Of course. I'm always glad to have an opportunity to catch up with Impossible. Although I am surprised to see that other one with you, of all people."

Mythos shrugged, "you never know when someone will swear servitude to you."

Mythos nodded to the others and headed them down the stairs. he sheathed his blade as they went.

Nin's apprentice glared at Mythos. "I didn't swear loyalty to yo-" he cut off as the stairs disappeared from underneath him.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nin's apprentice glared at Mythos. "I didn't swear loyalty to yo-" he cut off as the stairs disappeared from underneath him.

Mythos grabbed their arms and teleported them to the bottom of the stairs before they fell. Impossible teleported there himself.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

In another second, he was entirely stone. Nin's apprentice cursed and pulled out his sword, throwing himself at the second basilisk.

Mythos grabbed a basilisk and teleported it above a volcano, he then teleported back and stabbed the other basilisk with his mordite sword.

Mythos grabbed a basilisk and teleported it above a volcano, he then teleported back and stabbed the other basilisk with his mordite sword.

Nin's apprentice nodded gratefully, then ran over to unpetrify Impossible.

28 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Lana smiled. "Well, that's what I was trying to do before! I messed up though, seeing you face to face right next to me startled me."

"Resulting in you slamming headfirst into water that felt like concrete."

Calano glided effortlessly as a rising gust of warm air caught his and Lana's wings, lifting them farther into the atmosphere as they flew.

38 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nin's apprentice nodded gratefully, then ran over to unpetrify Impossible.

As Impossible was unpetrified he said, "gosh. that sucked."

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood
spelling mistake

18 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Resulting in you slamming headfirst into water that felt like concrete."

Calano glided effortlessly as a rising gust of warm air caught his and Lana's wings, lifting them farther into the atmosphere as they flew.

"Exactly!"

Lana and Calano flew for a few hours, laughing and showing off for each other. They passed through luscious green valleys and breathtaking cliffs, enjoying the beauty of what nature had to offer. Finally, they made it to the lake 

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

As Impossible was uncertified he said, "gosh. that sucked."

"Being petrified is rarely fun." Nin's apprentice turned to look around at the group's surroundings, which appeared to be some sort of cell. Another speaker crackled to life. "So, Mythos. Why are you really here?"