The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Mythos used his powers to make Everyone mute for the duration of the fight scene. Abomination started to heal, but Mythos stabbed im again and again in the heart. A nagging feeling in Mythos told him to stop, but nothing in the world could stop Mythos this time.

Abomination tried to laugh, but Mythos sliced off his head. "I have no idea..." said Mythos, "some evil power or whatever I assume." Mythos grabbed Abomination and teleported over a volcano, stabbing him in the heart and dropping him and his decapitated head in the lava. He came back, a grim look on his head, "he's dead."

Mythos sat down and rubbed is head, suddenly he realized something, "I... oh no!" He felt them coming, the memories. He shivered, those were also Abomination's memories. Abomination had been Mythos after all, just with a few alterations.

Thaidakar nodded, "it will happen in a bit, after I leave. Which will be soon, quite soon, I just have to finish up a few things and business. By the way, Nameless, can I have a private conversation with you about some things?"

"I'll take you to my study," he teleported both of them there, he sat down at his desk and said, "Nameless, there are few things I want to talk about. Firstly being that I want Mythos to not inherit the fact that you hate me for many things. in plainer speech, I don't want you to hate him or do things against him like you would to me. Second, I want you to help out Spook and AdoKho like I would, Spook hates me only because of what I did and AdoKho has kept his distance. Third, I want you to make a grave for this" he pulled out a small black metal ball, "in a private place only you, Spook and AdoKho know about. This is something that represents me more than you can know, it has been with me since a little after my birth. Please keep it safe." he set it down on the desk. "Fourth, tell Sequence bye for me. Goodbye old friend... it was... fun while it lasted..." He started to turn misty, his eyes slightly cloudy with tears, and faded into nothingness. 

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood
added something.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I'll take you to my study," he teleported both of them there, he sat down at his desk and said, "Nameless, there are few things I want to talk about. Firstly being that I want Mythos to not inherit the fact that you hate me for many things. in plainer speech, I don't want you to hate him or do things against him like you would to me. Second, I want you to help out Spook and AdoKho like I would, Spook hates me only because of what I did and AdoKho has kept his distance. Third, I want you to make a grave for this" he pulled out a small black metal ball, "in a private place only you, Spook and AdoKho know about. This is something that represents me more than you can know, it has been with me since a little after my birth. Please keep it safe." he set it down on the desk. "Fourth, tell Sequence bye for me. Goodbye old friend... it was... fun while it lasted..." He started to turn misty, his eyes slightly cloudy with tears, and faded into nothingness. 

Nameless looked at the ball, then tucked it into his pocket. Then he teleported back to Mythos to make sure he didn't go insane with his newfound powers.