The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Mysterious X glared at Everyone. The Quarkbeast appeared.

A giant piece of the Quarkbeast's favorite food appeared infront of it.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood
spelling mistake.

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Mysterious X glared at Everyone. The Quarkbeast appeared.

Everyone glared right back, their face turning pitch black apart from an evil red grin, with sharp teeth clicking together.

15 minutes ago, Landing Sequence said:

“Hey Rym,” Everyone said. “You should rebel against your Narrator. Things never go well for avatars that serve Narrators. Take Moni for example. Nameless killed her like, 3,000 times just to ‘give her a sense of mortality’. Thaidakar made thousands of avatars during his time, and they all died serving him. Think about it.” Everyone vanished with a wink.

Rym raised an eyebrow.

"Huh," he simply stated.

8 minutes ago, Landing Sequence said:

Everyone glared right back, their face turning pitch black apart from an evil red grin, with sharp teeth clicking together.

Mysterious X Continued to glare with its nonexistent eyes. Everyone gained the impression that they were in danger.

Impressions forming in others minds is how X comunicates.

12 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

A giant piece of the Quarkbeast's favorite food appeared infront of it.

This, of course, was Luxite. No one was sure how this material had ben narrated into existence.

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Mysterious X Continued to glare with its nonexistent eyes. Everyone gained the impression that they were in danger.

Everyone’s grin widened. “Well that’s interesting!” They said. They had never felt a sense of danger before. Their face returned to normal. “Cool. Could you teach me how to do that?”

AdoKho had just finished repairing his house when he received a letter from Micheal, it detailed a few things, how life was going for him, etc. Thaidakar II was a healthy baby. AdoKho smiled at the picture he'd been sent, he was going to be a fine lad.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

AdoKho had just finished repairing his house when he received a letter from Micheal, it detailed a few things, how life was going for him, etc. Thaidakar II was a healthy baby. AdoKho smiled at the picture he'd been sent, he was going to be a fine lad.

“Oh no.” Said a person that was standing next to AdoKho. “I must warn my peers.” They bolted out the door and into the distance.

3 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Rym walked over to where Everyone and Mysterious X were. He found Mysterious X very interesting.

“This thing is interesting indeed.” Everyone said. “Any idea how to make it teach me how to put impressions into people’s minds? It sounds like a useful skill.”

1 minute ago, Landing Sequence said:

“This thing is interesting indeed.” Everyone said. “Any idea how to make it teach me how to put impressions into people’s minds? It sounds like a useful skill.”

"Did you even ask it?" Rym asked.

Is it even an "it" at all? He thought to himself.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

Just now, Nameless said:

“Exactly why we should keep poking it until we get the answers you want!”

Rym sighed. "When it starts attacking, or screeching, or shredding reality to bits, I can take solace in the fact that at least I was sensible in the encounter." Rym resisted the urge to rest his hand on the hilt of his Mordite sword.

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Rym sighed. "When it starts attacking, or screeching, or shredding reality to bits, I can take solace in the fact that at least I was sensible in the encounter." Rym resisted the urge to rest his hand on the hilt of his Mordite sword.

“Say, I bet if you poked it with that sword, you’d get one heck of a reaction!”

8 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"You agree? You were literally the one who suggested it!"

Suddenly, Nameless's narrator powers returned, for no apparent reason.

Nameless blinked. “You know what? It actually is a great idea. Gimme your sword real quick.”