The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Not really. But it's worth a shot."

"My past is mostly behind me, I promise to only subjugate races that Wizard allows me to or that are harmful."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Spook stole Mythos' other mordite sword and hacked at Darkstalker.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless blasted Darkstalker directly in the face with his new shotgun.

The illusion of Darkstalker fuzzes and the shotgun blast falls into the ceiling.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"My past is mostly behind me, I promise to only subjugate races that Wizard allows me to or that are harmful."

The illusion of Darkstalker fuzzes and the shotgun blast falls into the ceiling.

Spook paled, "oh no..."

Meanwhile, from behind the movie screen in the afterlife, Thaidakar was quite enjoying the show.

"Really?" Nameless lowered his shotgun. "Why do you want to subjugate races at all? Why not help them out instead?"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Meanwhile, from behind the movie screen in the afterlife, Thaidakar was quite enjoying the show.

Nameless was baking him a nice pie.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Well, I suppose not, but sometimes, yes. I helped found the Ghanderflaffle association."

"I have also helped others before. Granting wishes to others is a enjoyable past time. I have heard to a being who is rather good at this, she is called the Nightwatcher, or so I have been told."

"I have also helped others before. Granting wishes to others is a enjoyable past time. I have heard to a being who is rather good at this, she is called the Nightwatcher, or so I have been told."

"Yes, I'm quite aware of the Nightwatcher. Are you going to take up imitating her?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Mess with adventures eh? So you're not going to try and pick a fight with multiple Narrators, Everyone, and me?"

"You tried to kill me, it failed. Before I would have excated revenge, now, well you will exact your own revenge on yourself. And that is not an animus spell, just fact."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Impossible and Nin's apprentice took Unintelligible's absence to steal the Ronds and lock them away in a giant lab securely. with Nameless' bad luck he wouldn't get them back for a while.

Unfortunately, they discovered that all the Ronds were gone, recombined back into the original.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"You tried to kill me, it failed. Before I would have excated revenge, now, well you will exact your own revenge on yourself. And that is not an animus spell, just fact."

"My own revenge, huh? Interesting. Not my plan. The only thing I plan on doing in the foreseeable future is relaxing in my cello shop."

"I have some narration powers combined with animus magic, be careful what you are messing with, Separated One."

Nameless put down the shotgun and pulled out an enchanted spear instead, sharpening it with a cello bow.

"I have some narration powers combined with animus magic, be careful what you are messing with, Separated One."

“Separated One? Pfft, I could wipe the floor with you. I may not be a Narrator but I am a cosmic improbability that came from a cosmic improbability!”

"And how well would you handle being made whole?"

“Being made whole? You mean, recombining with Fuzzy and Cardinal? Well… that would probably cause two Sequences to exist at the same time, which would probably cause both of them to… implode?”