The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

15 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Uh....no." Rym paused as he saw the device Everyone was holding. "What's that?"

“A vessel for my power! I explained it already and I don’t want to again, so just reverse time to near the end of page 2070 and what I said there should explain things. Maybe when I’ve increased my power enough I could give you some!” Everyone said cheerfully.

15 hours ago, Landing Sequence said:

The stranger sighed deeply, tucking the orb (which was glowing red and vibrating unpleasantly) into their pocket. “Thank you very much for creating this. It will be very useful. You see, my power generates over time, but at a certain point, it stops growing. With this, I can build my power up to maximum, then store it here, build it up again, then deposit the orb’s contents into my main power store, effectively doubling my capacity. I can do this as much as I’d like, if your contraption holds up.” The stranger smiled. “Enjoy your disk, Mr… Hm. I don’t seem to know your name.”

"Calano. I'm called Calano."

Calano glanced at @Nameless.

"No, you can't keep them. They're mine. Where did you even find them?"

Edited by CalanoCorvus