The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

47 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Calano. I'm called Calano."

“Nice to meet you, Calano.” Everyone said. “It was a pleasure doing business with you, but unfortunately, I cannot allow you to retain the memory of my visit.” They looked almost regretful as they raised their hand, a small amount of their black-cloud-red-lightning energy forming around it.

“Once again, very sorry.” There was a flash of red light, and Everyone was gone. There seemed to be a small hole in Calano’s memory. Unfortunately, Everyone had forgotten that Calano was a Narrator and could bring back his memories if he wished.

Calano stumbled backwards at the onslaught of memories.

He looked down at the golden disk on his workbench.

"A small price."

He picked up the disk, and Knowledge flooded his mind. With this power, he could create virtually anything.

Suddenly, Calano's memories were restored due to the actions of a hidden Narrator.

Everyone appeared in front of said Narrator. They looked a bit angry.

Edited by Landing Sequence

Calano sat at his workbench, mind racing, ideas forming by the millisecond.

"The power of creation... in the palm of my hand."

He waved his hand with the disk, and a flock of Crolings assembled themselves in front of him. These were much better quality than the ones he had created himself. They were more streamlined, much better looking.

And they were dangerous.

Calano grinned. "Hello, little ones." The Crolings cawed, and it was a vicious sound. A sound like death from metal. It was beautiful.

6 minutes ago, Landing Sequence said:

Everyone appeared in front of said Narrator. They looked a bit angry.

Bookwyrm turned. "Hello, Everyone."

3 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

He waved his hand with the disk, and a flock of Crolings assembled themselves in front of him. These were much better quality than the ones he had created himself. They were more streamlined, much better looking.

And they were dangerous.

Calano grinned. "Hello, little ones." The Crolings cawed, and it was a vicious sound. A sound like death from metal. It was beautiful.

Rym stood up and looked worriedly at the new Crolings.

This can't end well, he thought.

4 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

And they were dangerous.

Spoiler

Oh dear what have I done. I didn’t even know what the disc would be when I narrated it into existence XD.

There was a soft knocking at the door.

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm turned. "Hello, Everyone."

“Yes yes, hello, how are you, have a good day, WHAT DID YOU DO.” They shouted, their face already starting to grow dark.

Edited by Landing Sequence

5 minutes ago, Landing Sequence said:

“Yes yes, hello, how are you, have a good day, WHAT DID YOU DO.” They shouted, their face already starting to grow dark.

Bookwyrm sighed. "Well, now I see how this might have gone poorly, but still. Erasing people's memories to further your own purposes is not a good thing." He frowned. "What are your purposes, anyway?"

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lightseeker chirps a command and then speaks "That was fun imprintor! Let's do it again!"

Rym's eyes widen. "You're still animus?"