The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Calano cursed loudly as his house exploded. But the basket was in his hands still.

"Yes, I have the basket. No, I don't know why the house exploded."

His eyes gleamed crimson, and the scooter shuddered as his immense power beacme an aura of chaotic dissasembly.

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano cursed loudly as his house exploded. But the basket was in his hands still.

"Yes, I have the basket. No, I don't know why the house exploded."

His eyes gleamed crimson, and the scooter shuddered as his immense power beacme an aura of chaotic dissasembly.

As the scooter began to fall apart, Rym grabbed Lightseeker and Found and jumped off.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni crawled out of the ruins of the house, dragging a bunch of Crolings behind her.

Moni was already on the scooter.

Calano glided off the scooter as it fell apart, his aura of Chaotic Dissasembly making him levitate.

He grinned madly, and waved his hands. The parts of the scooter reassembled themselves into a massive yellow bird. A massive metal eagle. It shrieked with the sound of metal on metal, and Calano mounted it's back.

"The mountaintop. Midnight. Bring your best."

The Eagle shrieked again, and took off, flying away with Calano.

Just now, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano glided off the scooter as it fell apart, his aura of Chaotic Dissasembly making him levitate.

He grinned madly, and waved his hands. The parts of the scooter reassembled themselves into a massive yellow bird. A massive metal eagle. It shrieked with the sound of metal on metal, and Calano mounted it's back.

"The mountaintop. Midnight. Bring your best."

The Eagle shrieked again, and took off, flying away with Calano.

Rym watched in confusion.

"....What?" he said after The Eagle had disappeared.

He turned to Lightseeker. "Should we go after him? Are you big enough for me to ride you?"

3 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Rym watched in confusion.

"....What?" he said after The Eagle had disappeared.

He turned to Lightseeker. "Should we go after him? Are you big enough for me to ride you?"

"I can grow." Lightseeker enforces her will on the world and grows to a size large enough for Found, Rym, and one other person.

Calano flew towards the mountain. His mind was racing with the energy of thousands of engineers.

Ideas flew like birds on a hot updraft, and he knew exactly how to secure his victory.

He reached the mountain top and got to work.

13 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano flew towards the mountain. His mind was racing with the energy of thousands of engineers.

Ideas flew like birds on a hot updraft, and he knew exactly how to secure his victory.

He reached the mountain top and got to work.

Everyone was there. “I like this new vibe you’ve got going on. Very dark and evil.”

@The Bookwyrm sighed. "Well, now I see how this might have gone poorly, but still. Erasing people's memories to further your own purposes is not a good thing." He frowned. "What are your purposes, anyway?"

“Number one: I’ll do whatever I please. Number two: I don’t really have purposes, as I am the Red aspect of a Sequence. Pain, suffering, and everything else that was messed up in the equation and doesn’t make sense. Like the fear of Ookla season that you may remember me mentioning when I tried to kill Unintelligible.” Everyone sighed. “I can barely control my barely existent motives.”

Edited by Landing Sequence

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless noticed Everyone's new power-containment box. "Interesting new piece of equipment you've got there."

“Yeah our friend Calano made it for me. Once I’ve sufficiently increased my maximum power, maybe I can give you some.”

23 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"I'll pass. Infinite power is enough for me, I don't need any more."

"Your loss."

12 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano didn't look up from his work.

"It might have."

He looked back at Bookwyrm and grinned, his eyes shining crimson.

"I have knowledge."

"Sounds fun! Can I have some?" Everyone asked. "I'll give you some extra Red Section power."

11 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm found the disk on Calano's desk and touched it before anyone could do anything. He was very curious.

"Get away from that!" Calano barked. He outstretched his hand and the disk flew into it.

3 minutes ago, Landing Sequence said:

"Sounds fun! Can I have some?" Everyone asked. "I'll give you some extra Red Section power."

"No." Calano smiled in a sickly sweet way.

1 minute ago, Ranryu said:

Noot stared at the disk longingly. The world's most powerful cookie...

Calano glared warningly at Noot.