The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless walked into the door, stopping briefly to admire the shifting flows of light. "Hey Nowhere, how's it going?"

Nowhere smiled, "good, I've just been experimenting with different kinds of light and their effects. You?" The croling waddled up with a small part in its beak.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere smiled, "good, I've just been experimenting with different kinds of light and their effects. You?" The croling waddled up with a small part in its beak.

"Fine. Rond appears to have escaped from me, and I wanted to know if you knew where he was." Nameless glanced at the Croling absently, then did a double-take. "Actually, disregard that. Where is Rond?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Fine. Rond appears to have escaped from me, and I wanted to know if you knew where he was." Nameless glanced at the Croling absently, then did a double-take. "Actually, disregard that. Where is Rond?"

He turned, "Rond? Oh... yeah, about that. Rond appears to have been reformed somewhat. I wouldn't bother with it too much. But if you want to talk with him, check out alternate Hawaii."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He turned, "Rond? Oh... yeah, about that. Rond appears to have been reformed somewhat. I wouldn't bother with it too much. But if you want to talk with him, check out alternate Hawaii."

Nameless snorted. "I know he's here Nowhere. That Croling wouldn't leave his side."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless snorted. "I know he's here Nowhere. That Croling wouldn't leave his side."

Nowhere blinked, then looked at the Croling. "oh... Yeah, he's here. In the back, his office has his name on it. Just don't damage my property too much. I can and will sue you if you do."

Nowhere blinked, then looked at the Croling. "oh... Yeah, he's here. In the back, his office has his name on it. Just don't damage my property too much. I can and will sue you if you do."

"Thank you." Nameless pushed past Nowhere and barged into Rond's office.

Just now, Nameless said:

"Thank you." Nameless pushed past Nowhere and barged into Rond's office.

Rond was typing on his computer and muttering to himself, "and so... if Eof is planning to-" he looked up and smiled, "ah.. Nameless, how've you been? I'd prefer it if you don't enslave me again."

Rond was typing on his computer and muttering to himself, "and so... if Eof is planning to-" he looked up and smiled, "ah.. Nameless, how've you been? I'd prefer it if you don't enslave me again."

"I never enslaved you, I just enslaved a bunch of clones of you."

Just now, Nameless said:

"I never enslaved you, I just enslaved a bunch of clones of you."

He shrugged, "whatever. Just don't do it again. By the way, do you wanna do a research partnership? I've been trying to find a way to get Eof to do the right thing and not destroy TLT. I'm also figuring some things about the Prophesy. It's really interesting."

He shrugged, "whatever. Just don't do it again. By the way, do you wanna do a research partnership? I've been trying to find a way to get Eof to do the right thing and not destroy TLT. I'm also figuring some things about the Prophesy. It's really interesting."

"The prophecy is an issue, but I'm not too worried about Eof. In any case, I don't trust you at all, so no. I just came here to see what exactly you were up to."

Just now, Nameless said:

"The prophecy is an issue, but I'm not too worried about Eof. In any case, I don't trust you at all, so no. I just came here to see what exactly you were up to."

"not much, just doing some experiments with Nowhere."

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"I can always kill him later. Besides, I need some new rivals now that Thaidakar and Abomination are gone."

"I suppose that makes sense. But it Rond really your best choice? If you can 'always kill him later', then is really worthy to be the adversary of the legendary Narrator Nameless?"

Just now, Landing Sequence said:

"I suppose that makes sense. But it Rond really your best choice? If you can 'always kill him later', then is really worthy to be the adversary of the legendary Narrator Nameless?"

Rond raised an eyebrow, "can Nameless kill me right now? I don't think he can."

1 minute ago, Landing Sequence said:

"Of course not. He might make a half-worthy adversary though."

Nameless disappeared from the room, then joined Cellist.

Fire started raining from the sky. Surprisingly, it didn't burn anything.

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Of course not. He might make a half-worthy adversary though."

Everyone paused, then nodded slowly. "Good enough I suppose."

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Rond raised an eyebrow, "can Nameless kill me right now? I don't think he can."

"I'm pretty sure he could. I pretty sure that could, so surely a Narrator could if they wanted to. Or... is it about energies...? Oh, I forget. Have a nice day!" Everyone vanished with a puff of black smoke.

1 minute ago, Landing Sequence said:

Everyone paused, then nodded slowly. "Good enough I suppose."

"I'm pretty sure he could. I pretty sure that could, so surely a Narrator could if they wanted to. Or... is it about energies...? Oh, I forget. Have a nice day!" Everyone vanished with a puff of black smoke.

Rond smiled then went back to his work. How little any of them knew.