The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nameless now remembered seeing things from a sour perspective. His opinions were now more antagonistic. His goals were now mixed. His anger and hatred were doubled.

You are all fools.

Nameless stepped forward, grabbing the nearest shadow and transforming it into a tiny slug.

Just now, Nameless said:

You are all fools.

Nameless stepped forward, grabbing the nearest shadow and transforming it into a tiny slug.

It turned into a bear next and bit into Nameless' leg. Nameless felt numb, his muscles fighting their master.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless smiled. "What is the point of converting me if you do not wish me to aid you?"

The shadow looked taken aback.

The shadows turned and looked at eachother, whispering. Finally, one of them stepped forward and said, "we don't share the plan with eachother all the way, we only know a part of it anyways. We have your first mission however."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

The shadow looked taken aback.

The shadows turned and looked at eachother, whispering. Finally, one of them stepped forward and said, "we don't share the plan with eachother all the way, we only know a part of it anyways. We have your first mission however."

"And that is?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Very well. I suppose I can try to kill Nin. He always was stuck-up." Nameless summoned a Shardblade and disappeared.

The shadows were dumbfounded for a whole minute. Then they started laughing and congratulating each other.

A darker shadow entered and shouted, "STOP IT YOU FOOLS!" they stopped and bowed. The tall shadow smiled, "get back to work. Nameless will be difficult to keep on our side. You will need to not look like fools, which will be hard enough."