The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Dark mist swirled in front of the city. Red lights blinked occasionally like stars. Suddenly something broke the mist. A lone rider. Or was it?

Mythos leapt off of the shadow horse and seemed to soar in the sky. He landed in the center of the city. Darkness coursed throughout him. He stabbed his sword into the ground and the whole planet turned to dust.

Mythos smiled as he teleported into his starship. He sheathed his sword and said to an awaiting servant, "that was successful. Record the experiment. We shall have the planet back in place in about an hour I hope." the servant nodded shakily.

Mythos patted the servant's arm and then teleported to his study. He sat down and put a hand to his temples, "I hope this works... otherwise, who knows what will happen."

I am not possessing a rock. It cannot compare to what I used to be. Do you have any idea how long that incredible mechanical jaw took? Thirteen pages, that's how long.

Nin approached the city of his birth, rain falling in torrential sheets. "Remember your promise Spook. Do not interfere."

15 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I am not possessing a rock. It cannot compare to what I used to be. Do you have any idea how long that incredible mechanical jaw took? Thirteen pages, that's how long.

"I'd be happy to make that vessel for you." Everyone offered. 

Just now, Sequence said:

"I'd be happy to make that vessel for you." Everyone offered. 

That's the thing. A simple vessel isn't the solution. If I want to truly regain a body, I need something that is me.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Your apprentice is ours, old man." shadows covered Nin.

Spook leaned on a pillar and said wryly, "still not want my help?"

The shadows melt away before the light of Nin's legendary blade. "Not necessary. I must confront my apprentice. Where is he?"

9 minutes ago, Nameless said:

The shadows melt away before the light of Nin's legendary blade. "Not necessary. I must confront my apprentice. Where is he?"

Spook shrugged, "I can check if he hasn't destroyed my tracking device."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Please do so." Nin turned back to the encroaching shadows. "I will deal with our friends here."

Spook nodded and tapped his wrist. a display popped out of a button. He scrolled through a few names then tapped one. "he should be in the ruins of Kalithor. That blasted city..."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Spook nodded and tapped his wrist. a display popped out of a button. He scrolled through a few names then tapped one. "he should be in the ruins of Kalithor. That blasted city..."

"Let us leave at once." Nin's eye glowed faintly, and a portal softly slipped open in front of him.

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nin followed, sliding his Katana back into its sheath.

Spook sighed when the large ruins came into sight. "Almost just as I remembered it... One of the only good things old Dad ever did..."