The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Hm. I feel like you should have been able to do something about that, since you're an 'all powerful Narrator', but, I guess I overestimated you. Everyone's foot hit something. They blinked, looking down. Oh eeeewwwww. Nameless's former body was, in fact, fairly decayed. Found it.

Everyone grimaced, summoning a rope and wrapping it around the corpse's waist. I'm starting to wonder if this was worth it. Darkness billowed out around Everyone and they started floating up towards the surface, dragging Nameless's body with them.

Well, Foe's shadow guys corrupted my body and mind, forcing me to either turn evil or abandon my body. I chose the latter, and in order to prevent my now-evil body from causing too much harm, I sent Unintelligible to kill it. AdoKho helped too, for some reason.

"Ah I see. That's what he's trying to do to all of the Narrators, right?"

Edited by Sequence

16 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Ah I see. That's what he's trying to do to all of the Narrators, right?"

Essentially, yes. Although how it would help him achieve his goals, I have no idea. I'm still fully capable of Narrating, and I haven't weakened at all.

12 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Wizard pulls out a black metal sphere. "This should keep it occupied for a while." He drops the sphere.

What was in that sphere?