The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"I was unaware he was versed in illusions. I was also unaware that you had a mansion."

"I've narrated it a few times before now." He paused, "though... you weren't here for the all-god era, so it makes sense why you wouldn't know about it." He walked up to the door and pressed the lock, power melded into it and the door swung open. Thaidakar nodded, walking in.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I've narrated it a few times before now." He paused, "though... you weren't here for the all-god era, so it makes sense why you wouldn't know about it." He walked up to the door and pressed the lock, power melded into it and the door swung open. Thaidakar nodded, walking in.

"Is it okay if I check it out?" Bookwyrm asked.

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

"Is it okay if I check it out?" Bookwyrm asked.

"Why not, just don't break anything." He hesitated. "Also, don't go into any doors with a red x on it. They... might have evil grandmother demons wielding god-like powers. Long story." He walked up the carpeted staircase.

"Why not, just don't break anything." He hesitated. "Also, don't go into any doors with a red x on it. They... might have evil grandmother demons wielding god-like powers. Long story." He walked up the carpeted staircase.

"Can do," Bookwyrm replied. He wasn't about to break the rules in someone else's house, Narrator or not.

He stepped inside, walking slowly as he took in the entrance hall. Then he followed Thaidakar up the stairs.

What does it mean that he's back? What would @Sequence think? What would Nameless-

Oh.

Bookwyrm followed silently. He didn't know how much Thaidakar knew about what he had missed, and wasn't sure if he was the one who should be telling him.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Subvesrion stood at the top of the staircase, casually throwing daggers at Thaidakar’s favorite tapestry.

6 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Can do," Bookwyrm replied. He wasn't about to break the rules in someone else's house, Narrator or not.

He stepped inside, walking slowly as he took in the entrance hall. Then he followed Thaidakar up the stairs.

What does it mean that he's back? What would @Sequence think? What would Nameless-

Oh.

Bookwyrm followed silently. He didn't know how much Thaidakar knew about what he had missed, and wasn't sure if he was the one who should be telling him.

4 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Subvesrion stood at the top of the staircase, casually throwing daggers at Thaidakar’s favorite tapestry.

3 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm summoned his Narrationblade and Narrated the tapestry to wrap around Subversion, restraining her.

Thaidakar raised an eyebrow at Subversion, "really now?" Subversion appeared on another planet. Thaidakar started humming as he narrated the tapestry back onto the wall and in one piece. 

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar raised an eyebrow at Subversion, "really now?" Subversion appeared on another planet. Thaidakar started humming as he narrated the tapestry back onto the wall and in one piece. 

Subversion teleported back, slightly miffed. “I thought we were friends, Thaidakar.”

"then I found you in my house, destroying my favorite tapestry."

“Oh, that was your favorite? Sorry. Didn’t know. Besides, with you being dead and all, I figured no one would mind if I moved into your house. And it’s not like anyone would look for me here.”

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

“Oh, that was your favorite? Sorry. Didn’t know. Besides, with you being dead and all, I figured no one would mind if I moved into your house. And it’s not like anyone would look for me here.”

He sighed, "maybe I shouldn't have put Spook and Mythos in charge of my stuff." Thaidakar shrugged, "anyways... is there anything else that you destroyed of mine?"

10 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He sighed, "maybe I shouldn't have put Spook and Mythos in charge of my stuff." Thaidakar shrugged, "anyways... is there anything else that you destroyed of mine?"

“Oh, uh… no” Subversion subtly cast a quick illusion. “Nothing else is damaged.”

7 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Hello," Bookwyrm replied.

No use using narration against a narrator. Scudding annoying...

“You don’t seem too happy to see me. Wonder why that is.”

Edited by UnfortunatelyNamed

5 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"I'm fairly certain you know exactly why that is, Subversion. You know who you are and what you've done."

Subversion shrugged. “So I killed one person. You’ve done far worse. On more than one occasion.”

15 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"No," Bookwyrm said. "Not on my own. Not...not when...I'm me...."

Inside, doubt and shame began to grow inside Bookwyrm.

Subversion laughed. "Oh, make any excuses you want. Just don't make any claims about being better than me, not with all the blood staining your past."

3 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

“Oh, uh… no” Subversion subtly cast a quick illusion. “Nothing else is damaged.”

He broke the illusion. "Riiight..."

1 hour ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Subversion laughed. "Oh, make any excuses you want. Just don't make any claims about being better than me, not with all the blood staining your past."

Thaidakar rolled his eyes, "most narrators have committed atrocities..."

7 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He broke the illusion. "Riiight..."

Thaidakar rolled his eyes, "most narrators have committed atrocities..."

Subversion winced, glancing towards Thaidakar's study door, which was hanging half off its hinges. "Yes. We have. Some atrocities are simply more personal than others. That's all that makes what I did any different from the average Narrator's crimes."

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Subversion winced, glancing towards Thaidakar's study door, which was hanging half off its hinges. "Yes. We have. Some atrocities are simply more personal than others. That's all that makes what I did any different from the average Narrator's crimes."

"Subversion, by the way, have you gotten any better at Monopoly? I've been wanting a rematch ever since that time in the off-screen conversation..."

"Subversion, by the way, have you gotten any better at Monopoly? I've been wanting a rematch ever since that time in the off-screen conversation..."

Subversion sniffed. "I prefer Stratego. Monopoly is far too luck-based."