The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 hours ago, Sequence said:

Sequence gave him an unhappy look. "What are you supposed to be? Are you going to turn into some kind of horrible beast if we make too much noise?"

The man clicked disapprovingly, pulling out a tape measure and beginning to measure the dimensions of each individual. "Don't be ridiculous, don't be ridiculous." Close up, it became suddenly apparent that he wasn't wearing glasses over his eyes- his glasses were his eyes. The sparkling crystal extended backward into his head. "I am a simple inspector, nothing more."

1 hour ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The brave adventurer frowns at the newcomer. "Yes, I agree with you. We should move on before whatever all this noise has attracted comes to investigate."

"Ah ah ah!" exclaimed the inspector. "Not until you have been inspected."

18 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The brave adventurer hesitates. "What kind of inspection?"

"Physical characteristics, mental capabilities, emotional responses, energy manipulation abilities, etc." The man wrote something down on his clipboard. "Starting with your names. What are your birth monikers?"

17 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Without a doubt." Sequence said, eyeing the inspector suspiciously.

The inspector sniffed. "Preposterous. I'll have you know I am completely incapable of changing my form."

16 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Physical characteristics, mental capabilities, emotional responses, energy manipulation abilities, etc." The man wrote something down on his clipboard. "Starting with your names. What are your birth monikers?"

The brave adventurer frowns. "I'm not telling you my name."

7 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"It's the name I use which you said you wanted. It is also something, which you also said you wanted."

The inspector muttered something under his breath and scribbled on his clipboard.  "What about you?" he inquired, gesturing towards Sequence.

@Sequence