The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, Gak said:

the last time I was here we were still following butt venture, what's happening now?

Not anything to do with butt venture, Plot (personified) died and so his Blade changed into several Blades, containing his power. Right now the adventurer, the ally, and sequence are going to find the ruler of the realm they're in (Onyx) and get a Plotblade and Sequence's Narration back.That's about it. You'll find a little more out once we keep doing stuff and move on. This inspection is taking forever.

16 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Cease your interference!" snapped the inspector towards the disembodied voice. "Unless you wish me to report you all to Onyx."

"I'd rather not be reported." The disembodied voice seemed to shrug if a disembodied voice could. "It shouldn't affect me too much. I'm immune to most things."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"And what are those limits?" the inspector asked. "While you're answering that, everyone follow me."

"See, I'm not able to disclose this information. My backer is not allowing it. But I'll follow you." Waiting for the inspector to move, he stands and shifts his weight.

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"See, I'm not able to disclose this information. My backer is not allowing it. But I'll follow you." Waiting for the inspector to move, he stands and shifts his weight.

"And who is your backer?" asks the inspector, setting off through the dead brush.

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"Only having people backed by him and Platypus in the current plot. He would like a Plotblade if we can figure out a way to transport that out of TLT and into the 'real world.'"

"Not possible, I'm afraid. Well, unless you count that one way. But that doesn't count."

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Okay. That's what he figured. And that one way doesn't count."

Did Rym ever kill the beast?

@UnfortunatelyNamed @The Bookwyrm

"Anyways. Here we are."

The inspector stopped in front of a spot of ground that looked like every other spot of ground in the area.