The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The brave adventurer looks even more horrified. “Wha-what kind of questions?”

The void-eyed man's mouth opened wide. "The kind that go through your mind and take information before you even understand what's happening."

1 minute ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

"My Narrator does. Me? I'm actually ambivalent. Really, I'd just prefer to eat a calzone or stromboli."

"Hah! You should just give up now!" exclaimed the void-eyed man triumphantly. "You'll never survive with that attitude!"

Just now, NerdyAarakocra said:

"Why? That doesn't seem like enough time to provide a correct answer that reflects the intricacies of both sides. What sort of challenge is this, anyway?"

"The challenge you're about to face!" the void-eyed man declared. "The inspector doesn't care if you're too slow. He'll keep asking questions anyways!"

1 minute ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

"Oh. He's probably dealing with our bodies, then."

"Well it wouldn't take him this long unless- don't tell me there are more of you?" He squinted. "Speaking of which, where's that girl I stole Narration from? Did you leave her to die?"

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Well it wouldn't take him this long unless- don't tell me there are more of you?" He squinted. "Speaking of which, where's that girl I stole Narration from? Did you leave her to die?"

"Wait, you stole Sequence's Narration? Anyway, I'm pretty sure that she's about to enter Unreal Space."

@Sequence

Just now, NerdyAarakocra said:

"Wait, you stole Sequence's Narration? Anyway, I'm pretty sure that she's about to enter Unreal Space."

@Sequence

"Yeah, and I would have kept it too, if it weren't for that meddling guide. And I suppose you didn't leave her to die." He grinned. "Good. I'm not done with her yet."