The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

"Alright, this is starting to get concerning."

"Concerning? Ha!" The void-eyed man leaned in closer. "You haven't seen anything yet. Anything. I've been going easy on you. Get in my way for real... well." Darkness stirred in his empty eyes. "You'll see something then."

Edited by xinoehp512

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Concerning? Ha!" The void-eyed man leaned in closer. "You haven't seen anything yet. Anything. I've been going easy on you. Get in my way for real... well." Something stirred in his empty eyes. "You'll see something then."

"I mean, the fact that this is plot that my Narrator was unaware of. They like to keep on top of things, you see."

Just now, NerdyAarakocra said:

"I mean, the fact that this is plot that my Narrator was unaware of. They like to keep on top of things, you see."

"Really?" the void-eyed man declared in exasperation. "You missed my whole speech about how I was going to get to the plotblade first and destroy you all?"

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Really?" the void-eyed man declared in exasperation. "You missed my whole speech about how I was going to get to the plotblade first and destroy you all?"

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

A wild Sequence appeared. She looked around. "Unreal space, huh? Seems pretty real to me."

"Honestly!" raged the void-eyed man. "It's like no one even listens any more. Well, listen to this! The inspector is going to take me to the castle, where I will claim both the plotblade and that pathetic girl's Narration. Then I will destroy you all!"

4 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Honestly!" raged the void-eyed man. "It's like no one even listens any more. Well, listen to this! The inspector is going to take me to the castle, where I will claim both the plotblade and that pathetic girl's Narration. Then I will destroy you all!"

The brave adventurer frowns. “So we’ll be playing trivia to determine who gets to go to the castle?”

6 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The brave adventurer frowns. “So we’ll be playing trivia to determine who gets to go to the castle?”

"What, do you want a ride?" the inspector asked, appearing in the room. "Does nobody know how to get there by themselves?"

9 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"What, do you want a ride?" the inspector asked, appearing in the room. "Does nobody know how to get there by themselves?"

The brave adventurer shakes his head. “No, it’s fine. I’m sure I can find my way there, now that I know about the unseen realm.”

3 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The brave adventurer shakes his head. “No, it’s fine. I’m sure I can find my way there, now that I know about the unseen realm.”

"Good. I'm busy enough already." The inspector opened the door to the main area of the clinic. "All of you, come with me."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Oh!" exclaimed the inspector. "I almost forgot to explain what you'll be doing. You'll be taking a survey!"

Sequence groaned. "Aren't surveys like, evil or something? Moni had one for a friend and I haven't seen her in forever. Pretty sure she killed Nameless or something too."

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The brave adventurer sighs, putting on one of the domes. "All right. Hurry up and ask your questions."

A survey appeared in front of the adventurer. A pen appeared in his hand.

The first question was What is your name?

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence groaned. "Aren't surveys like, evil or something? Moni had one for a friend and I haven't seen her in forever. Pretty sure she killed Nameless or something too."

"That's a misconception. Surveys are, in fact, morally neutral. It is how they are used that determines whether they are good or evil."