The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Kilometers runs in toward the skeletons, swords swinging.

The swords decapitate two of the skeletons, but their bodies keep grasping. More skeletons pour forth from the quicksand pit, trying to drag the still-sleeping forms of Sequence, the ally, and the adventurer into the quicksand.

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The brave adventurer does not return to his body, instead choosing to adress the Investigator. "Could you perhaps give me directions to the castle? I don't need you to lead me there, but some direction to wander in would be nice."

"It's in the center of the realm, of course," answered the investigator.

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

"All right. Thanks for the advice." The brave adventurer gives the investigator a discerning look. "What exactly did you get from my results?"

"Information about your mental capabilities, emotional responses... I think I gave you the whole list earlier? Anyways, I haven't gotten anything from the results yet. They still need to be analyzed."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Information about your mental capabilities, emotional responses... I think I gave you the whole list earlier? Anyways, I haven't gotten anything from the results yet. They still need to be analyzed."

"Hm. What do you do with those results, once they're analyzed?"

2 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

The swords decapitate two of the skeletons, but their bodies keep grasping. More skeletons pour forth from the quicksand pit, trying to drag the still-sleeping forms of Sequence, the ally, and the adventurer into the quicksand.

Kilometers blinks. I didn't even swing there. I swung at their torsos. Oh well. 

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

A skeleton slammed into him from behind, trying to throw him off balance.

Having dispatched more skellies, Kilometers runs and supports the adventurer, then slashes the skeleton.

"We need to go!"

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

Kilometers blinks. I didn't even swing there. I swung at their torsos. Oh well. 

Having dispatched more skellies, Kilometers runs and supports the adventurer, then slashes the skeleton.

"We need to go!"

The void eyed man watches events transpire with a scowl.

2 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

When Kilometers looks at him, he disappears.

"I banished him for a little bit, but we need to go. Now!"

Got to go unfortunately. Be back in a little while. Don't do too much without me please.

Black sparks fizzled in the air. With a rending of space, the void-eyed man appeared in mid-air and swung his fist towards Kilometers's face.

12 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Expecting it, he catches the fist.

"Don't try something so foolish again. That was your warning." Kilometers says in a low voice, almost a growl.

Meanwhile the ally forms next to them.

The void-eyed man just growls. Orange light ripples down his arms as he grabs Kilometers's arm and hurls him into the air with overwhelming supernatural strength.

The ally awakens to skeletons grasping and pulling.

12 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Everyone appears. "Tell me," they ask the void-eyed man from a few feet away. "How exactly did you steal Sequence's Narrative energy? That's a skill I've always wanted yet have never been able to develop."

"Ha! Wouldn't you like to know." The void eyed man raises a hand and shoots a beam of blinding yellow energy from his hand directly at Everyone.