The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Ha! Wouldn't you like to know." The void eyed man raises a hand and shoots a beam of blinding yellow energy from his hand directly at Everyone.

"Yes, I definitely would like to know." Everyone said from the void eyed man's left. "Also spoiler alert, you can't kill me with that stuff," Everyone nodded towards the scorch mark the yellow energy left on the ground where Everyone had been previously. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure I can't kill you either. I'd be happy to try though, if you continue your blinding lights nonsense."

Just now, Sequence said:

"Yes, I definitely would like to know." Everyone said from the void eyed man's left. "Also spoiler alert, you can't kill me with that stuff," Everyone nodded towards the scorch mark the yellow energy left on the ground where Everyone had been previously. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure I can't kill you either. I'd be happy to try though, if you continue your blinding lights nonsense."

Yellow light streaked towards Everyone before he had even finished speaking.

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

Everyone sighed and let the yellow light hit them. The energy was sucked into their power multiplication device. "I wonder what this will do when mixed with mine." Everyone said, tossing the orb in their hands.

The void-eyed man growled with fury, doubling the intensity of his beam.

Edited by xinoehp512

The void-eyed man growled with fury, doubling the intensity of his beam.

"Give it up already! Energy this concentrated and this slow to move is easy to counter."

Edited by Sequence

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Give it up already! Energy this concentrated and this slow to move is easy to counter."

The void-eyed man lets out a scream of fury and cuts off the yellow beam. In a flash of black, he teleports to Everyone and wraps his hand around his neck.

Edited by xinoehp512

Everyone smiled. "Much better. Although, this old thing is pretty useless." Everyone said, referring to their neck. Their head then popped off and fell to the ground, from which a new body grew. The old one crumbled to dust. "Can't you just show me how to steal Narrative energy? Pretty please?"

3 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Everyone smiled. "Much better. Although, this old thing is pretty useless." Everyone said, referring to their neck. Their head then popped off and fell to the ground, from which a new body grew. The old one crumbled to dust. "Can't you just show me how to steal Narrative energy? Pretty please?"

The void-eyed man's hand dripped with white as Everyone's severed head fell to the floor. "As if someone like you could learn that."

The void-eyed man's hand dripped with white as Everyone's severed head fell to the floor. "As if someone like you could learn that."

"What makes you say that? I consider myself to be quite capable in all subjects."

"Incorrect. I am a fragment of a Narrator though. The Sequence I came from was separated before becoming a Narrator though. It's complicated. What gives me these Narrator-ish powers though, is t̵̡͌̂̾̈͐͒h̴͖̹̺̞͋̀͆͗̽ĩ̴̲͎̫̩̯̂͑́͘̕͘͜ͅs̸̪͎͗̓͊.̶̛̼͈͈̝̹̉͐͐̐"̶̺́̋͂̇͗̀ Everyone held up a swirling ball of red and black... something. Lightning? Smoke? It was dark, yet it hurt to look at, same as something bright.

"Incorrect. I am a fragment of a Narrator though. The Sequence I came from was separated before becoming a Narrator though. It's complicated. What gives me these Narrator-ish powers though, is t̵̡͌̂̾̈͐͒h̴͖̹̺̞͋̀͆͗̽ĩ̴̲͎̫̩̯̂͑́͘̕͘͜ͅs̸̪͎͗̓͊.̶̛̼͈͈̝̹̉͐͐̐"̶̺́̋͂̇͗̀ Everyone held up a swirling ball of red and black... something. Lightning? Smoke? It was dark, yet it hurt to look at, same as something bright.

"A power of chaos," hissed the void-eyed man. "You are a creature of chaos."

"A power of chaos," hissed the void-eyed man. "You are a creature of chaos."

"I actually can't answer that. I'm not sure what I am. Chaotic-neutral, maybe? Chaotic-ordered? Not sure. Do I have to be something specific to steal Narrative energy?"

Edited by Sequence

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"I actually can't answer that. I'm not sure what I am. Chaotic-neutral, maybey? Chaotic-ordered? Not sure. Do I have to be something specific to steal Narrative energy?"

"You will never be able to understand."

The void-eyed man reaches his hand towards Everyone, then clenches it into a fist. A latticework of green light springs into being around the chaotic energy in Everyone's hand.

Edited by xinoehp512

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"You will never be able to understand."

The void-eyed man reaches his hand towards Everyone, then clenches it into a fist. A latticework of green light sprang into being around the chaotic energy in Everyone's hand.

"Hm." Everyone said. "Trying to take it for yourself, are you? Well I'll have you know, this little thing won't do you any good." The orb vanished. "Just an attempt to fabricate an image that represents my power. I would never actually expose it."

"Hm." Everyone said. "Trying to take it for yourself, are you? Well I'll have you know, this little thing won't do you any good." The orb vanished. "Just an attempt to fabricate an image that represents my power. I would never actually expose it."

The latticework of energy spread from Everyone's hand down his arm and throughout his body.

Everyone smirked, then attempted to teleport a few feet.

The green energy resisted Everyone's attempt to move, holding him in place. The light seeped inwards, freezing the energy flows within Everyone.

Edited by xinoehp512

17 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

The green energy resisted Everyone's attempt to move, holding him in place.

Everyone paused. “̴͇͙̒S̵̻̓̓ő̶̤̘̅ ̴̼̠͌w̶̧͋̌e̵̲̙̽̀’̵̼̋̾ṙ̶̞ͅḛ̷͕͛̉ ̸͚̓ġ̶̟ō̸̥̮i̵̬̅̕n̵̯͝g̴̙̦̐̈ ̶̠̃͝ṱ̶͝o̴̘̗͒ ̵̜́d̴̜̈o̶͈͓͛͐ ̸͍̩͠t̵̲̋h̴̻̪̓͋i̴͚̓͊s̷̩̓ ̷͍̓t̸̲͝h̶̘̤̒̔ê̷̹ ̵̰͝h̷̝͘a̴̢̾r̷̙͕̔d̷̡͍̐̃ ̸̣̒ẅ̷͍ȃ̴͓͍͊y̴͉̿.̸̛̳̖”̵̱̝̂͊ They said, their energy flowing outwards and straining against the green netting.

Edited by Sequence
I fixed it because it bothered me XD