The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

The guide nodded, turning to the next person in line. And you? Who are you, and what have you come here for?

@anyone

"I am known as the ally to most and my name shall be kept a secret from all here except you, and perhaps the inspector. I am called Riving. I am here to support the adventurer you were just talking to, and to ideally win a Plotblade, even if it isn't Suddenly Pineapples."

FYI, she took them outside of the flow of time for this conversation so the others wouldn't hear her name.

Edited by Being of Cacophony

Spoiler
On 10/17/2022 at 6:08 PM, That1Cellist said:

But not for exactly seventeen seconds, I think.

Actually, 17 seconds exactly has elapsed between posts many, many times. :ph34r: The first post to be posted seventeen seconds after the previous is this one:

On 9/7/2018 at 3:04 PM, Silva said:

Otherwise you’d see a spiked banana.

The most recent such post is this one:

On 1/6/2023 at 4:03 PM, NerdyAarakocra said:

This was all according to Eof's master plan. Eof wanted to sell hotdogs to earn some cash.

On 10/17/2022 at 6:56 PM, That1Cellist said:

I agree. How long do you think was the longest amount of time within which no post was posted in this thread?

It would seem that the span between this post and the one following it is currently the record holder.

On 6/25/2021 at 8:00 PM, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Then he threw it away.

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"I am known as the ally to most and my name shall be kept a secret from all here except you, and perhaps the inspector. I am called Riving. I am here to support the adventurer you were just talking to, and to ideally win a Plotblade, even if it isn't Suddenly Pineapples."

Noted, replies the guide, returning the time flow to normal.

Edited by xinoehp512

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"I don't really know. I have fame, I have no need for money... Forgiveness perhaps? Maybe a Plotblade, but I don't really need one of those. If you had asked me several pages ago, I would have said immunity to Narration. I don't know what I really need."

What about a backstory?

33 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

“The guide wants to know your name and why you’ve come here.”

“Oh, alright then.” Sequence clears her throat. “I am Sequence, and I originally came here because I wanted a plotblade, but then that void eyed fellow stole my Narrative power and I’m trying to get it back.”

1 hour ago, Sequence said:

“Oh, alright then.” Sequence clears her throat. “I am Sequence, and I originally came here because I wanted a plotblade, but then that void eyed fellow stole my Narrative power and I’m trying to get it back.”

Noted, replies the guide. Is that everyone?

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"A Blade of Plot, or a Plotblade? The two are distinct separate entities. The only Blade of Plot is Vengeance which Platypus has. But there are many Plotblades."

There are many names used for the vessels that hold fragments of Plot.

The destroyer waved. "Yeah. That."