The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

4 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

Nowhere must be a great place to live. 

"Where did you come from? What's the current Playstation?"

"A ripple in the thread happened. Time flowed as I stood still, and I'm only now snapping into the correct time and place again. And I don't know how Playstations work here."

4 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

The brave adventurer waves at Bookwyrm. "No idea. Did the evil entity trap you here too? Seems to be attracting a lot of people."

Bookwyrm raised an eyebrow. "What evil entity?"

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Second just looks at them all confused. Had they all appeared out of the Nowhere? Was the Cosmere imploding . . were people dead? What was happening?

"I'm Second.  ." He squeaked, unsure what exactly was happening as he is clueless. He literally doesn't remember anything before waking up this morning and being strung into chaos with a guy named The. 

"Hello, Second," Bookwyrm said. "I'm Bookwyrm. A narrator of...628 pages. In age. And some other traits that I won't mention right now."

Edited by The Bookwyrm

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm raised an eyebrow. "What evil entity?"

"The one that dragged me here and said I needed to be eliminated for some reason, shortly after Shadow and Michael tried to recruit me to help stop it."

Laughs again.

"Funny man, very funny funny man-" 

Clearly thinking he is just insane he stands by The Brave Adventurers leg, about waist high as he is short and probably a young man in his teen years. 

"Funny funny funny man."