The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

"Why, wizardy of course! Have you ever seen a chicken studying anything else? I am considered quite wisdomous amongst my people. But if I may ask, what is your business here?"

Also, can someone catch me up on where we are and how y'all got here? Lol

“I’m Curiosity, and my business here is finding out everything I can.”

basically there’s a few groups trying to stop this evil person, and Curiosity isn’t really involved in any of that. Where we are now is undefined.

Edited by Nameless*

5 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Huh. Okay, then."

Shadow, Michael, and Curiosity found themselves sitting in a grassy field, with no trace of their previous surroundings.

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Shadow and Micheal thanked Bookwyrm. Shadow said, "Well, time to go find Moni..." Micheal nodded. They left in a swirl of darkness.

15 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Drilk waited patiently in his hideout, waiting for one of his informants to arrive and update him on Thaidakar’s condition.

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood

One of Drilk's informants, a measly man with a knack for getting in places where he wasn't wanted, came to Drilk. "I have news, sir."

32 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

One of Drilk's informants, a measly man with a knack for getting in places where he wasn't wanted, came to Drilk. "I have news, sir."

“What is it? Has Thaidakar been incapacitated?” Drilk asks.

10 hours ago, Sequence said:

"Curiosity's a funny name." Everyone said from somewhere nearby.

"Well, my full name is 'Subversion's Curiosity'. Someone took a page from your book and split me into ten people."

10 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Shadow and Micheal thanked Bookwyrm. Shadow said, "Well, time to go find Moni..." Micheal nodded. They left in a swirl of darkness.

When the swirl of darkness cleared, Shadow and Micheal found themselves at the main gate of the ruined Ghanderflaffle empire. The once-vibrant city was now eerily silent, walls crumbling as if they'd been abandoned for centuries.

15 hours ago, Nameless* said:

"Well, my full name is 'Subversion's Curiosity'. Someone took a page from your book and split me into ten people."

"Be glad you have a nice name at least." Everyone said sourly.

Meanwhile Second is beating the walls of the chasm with a metal leg that he doesn’t know how to operate. “There’s gotta be one of those cool hologram wall things that lead to like a lair or something out of here-“

Wasnt sure what to do here so your welcome for that excellent description.

4 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Meanwhile Second is beating the walls of the chasm with a metal leg that he doesn’t know how to operate. “There’s gotta be one of those cool hologram wall things that lead to like a lair or something out of here-“

Wasnt sure what to do here so your welcome for that excellent description.

A goat appeared in the chasm and started nibbling on the metal leg. 

1 hour ago, Edema Ruh said:

A goat appeared in the chasm and started nibbling on the metal leg. 

Second screams. He hates goats with a burning passion. And he hates pigeons but that’s another story. He then tries to beat the square eyed fluff nugget with the metal leg. As usual Second screams a high pitched shrill. 

27 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Second screams. He hates goats with a burning passion. And he hates pigeons but that’s another story. He then tries to beat the square eyed fluff nugget with the metal leg. As usual Second screams a high pitched shrill. 

The goat, whose name was Hungry, sat down and looked sadly at Second.

11 hours ago, Sequence said:

"Be glad you have a nice name at least." Everyone said sourly.

Curiosity shrugged. "At least you're mostly stable. Have you seen Power anywhere?"

3 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm stood around wondering what to do.

I could always go visit Eof again, I suppose.

Reasoning walked back up to Bookwyrm, holding what at first glance appeared to be a small sphere of metal. She held it towards him. "Hey, do you know what this is?"

--

Unintelligible grabs Hungry the goat. "Quick! This is our chance. Grab my hand before this thing fully stabilizes, and I can get us out of here!"

@SmilingPanda19

Edited by Nameless*