The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

Eof's eyes glowed faintly as he read the non-canon speech. "Perhaps. However, for all the similarities it shares, that sphere is not Narrativium. Not any form of it that I'm familiar with, at least."

“Then… what is it? Some new form of Narrativium? Or something else?” Ryss asked.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Then… what is it? Some new form of Narrativium? Or something else?” Ryss asked.

"Think of it as... a fossil, perhaps. An imprint. Not quite Narrativium, but almost. Dormant Narrativium, you could say."

4 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Think of it as... a fossil, perhaps. An imprint. Not quite Narrativium, but almost. Dormant Narrativium, you could say."

“Interesting,” Ryss said. His half-eaten sandwich rematerialized in his hands, and he finished it quickly. “You’d be surprised by how hungry falling from the sky makes you.”

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Interesting,” Ryss said. His half-eaten sandwich rematerialized in his hands, and he finished it quickly. “You’d be surprised by how hungry falling from the sky makes you.”

The beeping sound of a timer going off drifted through the door of Eof's study. "Ah. That would be dinner. No need to worry, I prepared enough for all of you."

“Ahhhhhhh!” The stone jumped from Reasoning’s hand it hit the ground and began to draw the floor to itself. The floor shaped a body slightly large than a big man. Then it stood up. It faced Reasoning, staring without eyes.

“I am called Them, and yes, I do know something about this. But I don’t have long. This state is hard for me.”

8 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Ahhhhhhh!” The stone jumped from Reasoning’s hand it hit the ground and began to draw the floor to itself. The floor shaped a body slightly large than a big man. Then it stood up. It faced Reasoning, staring without eyes.

“I am called Them, and yes, I do know something about this. But I don’t have long. This state is hard for me.”

Reasoning only looked a little bit utterly shocked. “Nice to meet you Them. What do you know?”

11 hours ago, Nameless* said:

The beeping sound of a timer going off drifted through the door of Eof's study. "Ah. That would be dinner. No need to worry, I prepared enough for all of you."

“Oh, thank you!” Ryss said. His stomach rumbled loudly, and he began making his way to the door.

3 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Reasoning only looked a little bit utterly shocked. “Nice to meet you Them. What do you know?”

“I am a peice of narrativium. It gives me the power to make my own body. It also gives me life. Most peices are not Alive, but my narrator experimented on me. The problem is that this form takes effort, and it is difficult for me to communicate as a pebble. Take me with you, but now, I will now sleep.” The body seeped back into the floor, and what was left was a small pebble on the ground. 

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

3 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Moni looked uncertain. "Maybe. I... guess that could explain why I don't remember coming here. Losing a Narrator is traumatic."

"It is..." Shadow agreed. "There is, however, the possibility that Nameless is not dead. But I doubt it will affect the current storyline if it is true. And... if Nameless is never to return... then we have lost a great Narrator to our enemy."

5 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Oh, thank you!” Ryss said. His stomach rumbled loudly, and he began making his way to the door.

Eof followed Ryss into the kitchen, putting on hot mitts and pulling a lasagna from the oven. 

3 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“I am a peice of narrativium. It gives me the power to make my own body. It also gives me life. Most peices are not Alive, but my narrator experimented on me. The problem is that this form takes effort, and it is difficult for me to communicate as a pebble. Take me with you, but now, I will now sleep.” The body seeped back into the floor, and what was left was a small pebble on the ground. 

Reasoning frowned at the pebble for a moment, then picked it back up and followed Eof and Ryss into the kitchen. "Bookwyrm, you coming?" @The Bookwyrm

3 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"It is..." Shadow agreed. "There is, however, the possibility that Nameless is not dead. But I doubt it will affect the current storyline if it is true. And... if Nameless is never to return... then we have lost a great Narrator to our enemy."

"I..." Moni trailed off. "I guess. So what do we do now? What's the new plan?"

On 8/7/2023 at 7:21 PM, Nameless* said:

“Er, yeah. probably.” Curiosity coughed.  “Although Reasoning did say that Power might… explode.”

“Reasoning? I’d like to meet this one. Fortunately not all of these bits and pieces sound like complete imbeciles.”

22 hours ago, Nameless* said:

"I..." Moni trailed off. "I guess. So what do we do now? What's the new plan?"

"The plan is that we gather those we know can help withstand the enemy. Primarily those with Plotblades and who have encountered the enemy or his servants."

The informant in Thaidakar's mansion stretched, "So... what now?" he asked Drilk.

@Lightweaver2

3 minutes ago, Sequence said:

“Reasoning? I’d like to meet this one. Fortunately not all of these bits and pieces sound like complete imbeciles.”

"Thanks! Glad to know that you don't hate every part of Subversion."

10 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"The plan is that we gather those we know can help withstand the enemy. Primarily those with Plotblades and who have encountered the enemy or his servants."

"Who does that list include?"

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Who does that list include?"

"Let's see... Spook, Rym, Unintelligible, Thaidakar, Bookwyrm, Eof probably, Someone, Subversion's remnants, Second, Everyone, some of the other Shadows... Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Any ideas?" Shadow asked.

6 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Let's see... Spook, Rym, Unintelligible, Thaidakar, Bookwyrm, Eof probably, Someone, Subversion's remnants, Second, Everyone, some of the other Shadows... Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Any ideas?" Shadow asked.

"Sequence would be a big help too, wouldn't she?" Moni shrugged. "The Plotblade of Conflict sounds like it'd be pretty good against an unknown evil guy."

4 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Sequence would be a big help too, wouldn't she?" Moni shrugged. "The Plotblade of Conflict sounds like it'd be pretty good against an unknown evil guy."

Micheal nodded, "And Platypus could be helpful."

23 hours ago, Nameless* said:
On 8/13/2023 at 7:03 AM, Ancient Elantrian said:

Eof followed Ryss into the kitchen, putting on hot mitts and pulling a lasagna from the oven. 

Ryss cut out a piece and dumped it on a plate, which appeared in his hands. “So,” he said, “where are we going to now?”

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Micheal nodded, "And Platypus could be helpful."

"Hm. Probably, yeah. And maybe some of Bookwyrm's avatars?"

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Ryss cut out a piece and dumped it on a plate, which appeared in his hands. “So,” he said, “where are we going to now?”

Eof served himself some food. "That depends on where you decide to go. Currently, there is a group gathering to oppose Feanor. You could join them. Or you could join Feanor. Or you could do something else, of your own choosing. Many paths are available to you."

3 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

The informant in Thaidakar's mansion stretched, "So... what now?" he asked Drilk.

@Lightweaver2

“We find Thaidakar,” Drilk said, exiting the room he was in and following the path he had been on before getting distracted by the informant. He thought he heard faint groans of pain from that direction, but he couldn’t be sure.

Sorry, it’s been a while. I’ve been busy.

2 hours ago, Nameless* said:

"Hm. Probably, yeah. And maybe some of Bookwyrm's avatars?"

"There are several options," Shadow said softly. "Those who have Plotblades or have experience with major enemies should be the top priority."

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“We find Thaidakar,” Drilk said, exiting the room he was in and following the path he had been on before getting distracted by the informant. He thought he heard faint groans of pain from that direction, but he couldn’t be sure.

Sorry, it’s been a while. I’ve been busy.

it's fine

The informant nodded sloppily, following Drilk. "So... why're you trying to find Thaidakar anyways?"

3 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Eof served himself some food. "That depends on where you decide to go. Currently, there is a group gathering to oppose Feanor. You could join them. Or you could join Feanor. Or you could do something else, of your own choosing. Many paths are available to you."

“I think I’ll join the ones trying to oppose Feanor,” Ryss said, taking a bite of the lasagna. “Where should I go to do that?” He looked through the doorway towards Bookwyrm. “You should come over here,” he said. “This is some amazing lasagna.”

@The Bookwyrm

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"There are several options," Shadow said softly. "Those who have Plotblades or have experience with major enemies should be the top priority."

"All right then, we should get going." Moni started walking in a seemingly random direction.

45 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I think I’ll join the ones trying to oppose Feanor,” Ryss said, taking a bite of the lasagna. “Where should I go to do that?” He looked through the doorway towards Bookwyrm. “You should come over here,” he said. “This is some amazing lasagna.”

@The Bookwyrm

"For that, remain here for a while. I am expecting a few more guests."

Edited by Nameless*