The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

32 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"All right then, we should get going." Moni started walking in a seemingly random direction.

Shadow shrugged, following. Micheal did as well.

1 hour ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“My master tasked me with finding him. I do what my master commands.”

"Your master is Feanor, right?" the curious informant asked.

37 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Shadow shrugged, following. Micheal did as well.

As the group walked, their surroundings began changing. Soon, they were standing in a dim cave, the only light coming from faintly glowing crystals that occasionally studded the walls.

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

A voice, strong and distant rang out to drilk, only hearable by him. “You wish to kill thaidakar? I can help. I am in a position where I might come into contact, and I can be very helpful in a fight.” @Lightweaver2 

“Uhh… who are you?” Drilk said. He was surprised, but he was used to weird things now.

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Your master is Feanor, right?" the curious informant asked.

“Yes he is,” Drilk said, turning toward the informant, ignoring the strange voice for now.

35 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

As the group walked, their surroundings began changing. Soon, they were standing in a dim cave, the only light coming from faintly glowing crystals that occasionally studded the walls.

Shadow smiled softly. Micheal, unaware of where they were, said, "Where the rusts are we now?"

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Uhh… who are you?” Drilk said. He was surprised, but he was used to weird things now.

“Yes he is,” Drilk said, turning toward the informant, ignoring the strange voice for now.

"I'm an informant," the informant said, unaware of the voice, "duh."

Just now, Nameless* said:

Moni looked around. "No idea. A cave somewhere."

The wall shifted, a figure stepping out, "Why are you here?" It was a humanoid shape made entirely of rock. "You are not one of the hurrumbalanaricath... what are you?"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

The wall shifted, a figure stepping out, "Why are you here?" It was a humanoid shape made entirely of rock. "You are not one of the hurrumbalanaricath... what are you?"

"I'm an Avatar. Just passing through." Moni peered down one of the many dark tunnels leading from the cavern they were standing in. "We'll be gone in a moment."

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"I'm an Avatar. Just passing through." Moni peered down one of the many dark tunnels leading from the cavern they were standing in. "We'll be gone in a moment."

"An Avatar..." the humanoid rumbled. "Your kind has not been in this cave since the days of..."-the being trailed off, turning to Shadow-"since the days of-"

Shadow interrupted the humanoid, "The past is the past... we will be leaving now." Hurriedly, he led the way down a tunnel.

12 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I am Them. I can help you with your goal, but I will require help from you in return. I have one that I have been Commanded to destroy. I need your help. You know who he is.”

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"An Avatar..." the humanoid rumbled. "Your kind has not been in this cave since the days of..."-the being trailed off, turning to Shadow-"since the days of-"

Shadow interrupted the humanoid, "The past is the past... we will be leaving now." Hurriedly, he led the way down a tunnel.

Moni lingered for a moment, then followed Shadow down the tunnel. "What was that?"

Moni lingered for a moment, then followed Shadow down the tunnel. "What was that?"

"The Athalazinar is remembering the past wrong... I resemble someone who used to exist, a cruel joke I suppose played on me by the universe," Shadow said stiffly, continuing to stride down the cavern hall.

"The Athalazinar is remembering the past wrong... I resemble someone who used to exist, a cruel joke I suppose played on me by the universe," Shadow said stiffly, continuing to stride down the cavern hall.

"I see. Well, no need to stay." Moni took the lead again, and soon they were walking through a graveyard filled with oppressive fog.

"I see. Well, no need to stay." Moni took the lead again, and soon they were walking through a graveyard filled with oppressive fog.

Micheal looked around, "Hmm... is this the place where they fought the Witherlord a few times?"

14 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

I am Them. I can help you with your goal, but I will require help from you in return. I have one that I have been Commanded to destroy. I need your help. You know who he is.”

“Ok.” Drilk continued towards the sounds of pain ahead of him, one hand resting on the hilt of his Mordite dagger.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“Ok.” Drilk continued towards the sounds of pain ahead of him, one hand resting on the hilt of his Mordite dagger.

A door stood there, tall and black with red symbols on it. The sounds grow slowly louder and more pained as the dagger that had brought the original wound neared the person behind the door. The informant winced, "you're really going to kill him?"

14 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Micheal looked around, "Hmm... is this the place where they fought the Witherlord a few times?"

Moniker looked around, expression somber. "Yeah. A lot of bad memories in this place. Come on." She hurried onward, and suddenly they were somewhere else.

7 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Who?” Ryss asked. “Or whom? I never know which to use.”

"Whom? The group you wished to join, of course." As Eof spoke, Moni, Shadow, and Micheal stepped through the door.

Edited by Nameless*

Moniker looked around, expression somber. "Yeah. A lot of bad memories in this place. Come on." She hurried onward, and suddenly they were somewhere else.

"Whom? The group you wished to join, of course." As Eof spoke, Moni, Shadow, and Micheal stepped through the door.

Micheal blinked, "Well... hi?"

"Ah... Eof." Shadow nodded politely.

“Oh, hello I guess!” Ryss said to the newcomers. “Come try this lasagna. It’s heavenly.” He took a big bite of the food.

Micheal blinked, "Well... hi?"

"Ah... Eof." Shadow nodded politely.

Eof nodded back to Shadow. "Hello Shadow. I have a person or two who wish to join your group. This is Ryss, a rather interesting new character. Bookwyrm is here as well, and I believe Reasoning has not yet left."

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Oh, hello I guess!” Ryss said to the newcomers. “Come try this lasagna. It’s heavenly.” He took a big bite of the food.

Moni walked over to the table to sit down. "Thanks. Nice to meet you Ryss, I'm Moniker." She served herself some food, hands shaking slightly.

19 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

A door stood there, tall and black with red symbols on it. The sounds grow slowly louder and more pained as the dagger that had brought the original wound neared the person behind the door. The informant winced, "you're really going to kill him?"

“I am.” Drilk stepped forward, then reconsidered, turning to the informant. “Open that door,” he commanded.

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I am.” Drilk stepped forward, then reconsidered, turning to the informant. “Open that door,” he commanded.

;)

The Informant nodded, striding to the door and opening it slowly. Inside, on a couch, infront of a softly playing tv, lay a figure under a blanket, groaning and moaning. Mounds of snacks lay on a coffee table, books near to it. "Who is it?" a voice came from under the blanket, Thaidakar's it seemed.

19 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Eof nodded back to Shadow. "Hello Shadow. I have a person or two who wish to join your group. This is Ryss, a rather interesting new character. Bookwyrm is here as well, and I believe Reasoning has not yet left."

Moni walked over to the table to sit down. "Thanks. Nice to meet you Ryss, I'm Moniker." She served herself some food, hands shaking slightly.

"Ahh, good evening," Shadow said with a soft smile, his thoughts drifting to the previous experience. It was important that the secret of the Shadows never be revealed. It had been close. 

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Ahh, good evening," Shadow said with a soft smile, his thoughts drifting to the previous experience. It was important that the secret of the Shadows never be revealed. It had been close. 

Eof smiled at Shadow. "How's keeping that secret going? Remind me again, was it the one about you existing across the multiverse?"