The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

“And if that thing Them  are could give me some of the help they promised that would be appreciated,” he added in an undertone.

A distant voice rang to drilk. “A minor complication. For me to help you, a need you to take a pebble that is being carried by Reasoning. Take that with you, and I can help.”

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

10 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Unintelligible stared at the odd pair. "Nice sword Arranis. And Felvan, nice to meet you. You have memory loss too?

@Scars of Hathsin

9 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Simple," said Feanor, not fazed whatsoever by the dagger, "He got more than he bargained for. You're his Avatar, you'd know more than I do in this respect."

Shadow examined ever movement, every turn of phrase, that the beast put forth into the conversation.

Moni glared at Feanor, shaking with anger. "You didn't answer my other questions. What do you want? Who is it you want to kill? 

Edited by Nameless*

7 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

A distant voice rang to drilk. “A minor complication. For me to help you, a need you to take a pebble that is being carried by Reasoning. Take that with you, and I can help.”

“And how do you expect me to both find Reasoning and steal from it?” Drilk whispered.

14 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“And how do you expect me to both find Reasoning and steal from it?” Drilk whispered.

“Find Reasoning and he will give you the pebble.” The voice faded away.

Falvan stood there, his eyes blurry. “Who did I just fall onto?”

"Nice to meet you Abalodor. That's a good name. You know, I sometimes wish the Narrator who made me was better at names. All of his characters are named stuff like 'Moniker' or 'someone else'. Not terrible, but not exactly awe-inspiring." Unintelligible frowned, staring off into the distance. "Was 'Unintelligible' really the best he could come up with? Not that that one was entirely his fault, but still. He could stand to give at least one of his characters a normal name, couldn't he?"

17 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Nice to meet you Abalodor. That's a good name. You know, I sometimes wish the Narrator who made me was better at names. All of his characters are named stuff like 'Moniker' or 'someone else'. Not terrible, but not exactly awe-inspiring." Unintelligible frowned, staring off into the distance. "Was 'Unintelligible' really the best he could come up with? Not that that one was entirely his fault, but still. He could stand to give at least one of his characters a normal name, couldn't he?"

"Personally, I think Unintelligible is a perfectly acceptable name." Sequence said, nodding.

8 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Personally, I think Unintelligible is a perfectly acceptable name." Sequence said, nodding.

"Oh, hey Sequence. Thanks for the compliment. For the record, I think you're much better at naming people than Nameless. I mean, with the exception of-" Unintelligible's head swiveled as he checked his surroundings carefully before leaning in to whisper his next words. "Of Everyone, all your character's names are really good." He turned back to Abalodor, speaking more loudly. "The weather? The weather's great. Clear skies, a perfect temperature of 70 degrees Celsius, everything anyone could want."

Just now, Nameless* said:

"Oh, hey Sequence. Thanks for the compliment. For the record, I think you're much better at naming people than Nameless. I mean, with the exception of-" Unintelligible's head swiveled as he checked his surroundings carefully before leaning in to whisper his next words. "Of Everyone, all your character's names are really good." He turned back to Abalodor, speaking more loudly. "The weather? The weather's great. Clear skies, a perfect temperature of 70 degrees Celsius, everything anyone could want."

Sequence smiled. "Well thanks!! Poor Everyone though.. I should ask them if they want to legally change their name... I wonder if their name is even legally registered. Anywhere."

“Yeah, Everyone doesn’t seem the type of person to legally do anything.” Unintelligible shot Abalodor a sideways glance. “I wasn’t lowering my voice so you didn’t hear. I just didn’t want Everyone hearing. You’ll understand when you meet them.”

15 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"how much can i annoy him i wonder"

"You already have." Everyone said, looking at Abalodor sourly from a lawn chair nearby. "Your name is hard to pronounce."

Edited by Sequence