The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Aeoliae said:

"I am no normal god. I am THE WEATHER." To prove the point, he made the sun set and the sky start raining. Just a drizzle, for now.

"I didn't mean any disrespect. I'm sure you're very powerful. It's just that I still don't know where he went."

23 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"At least one of us is happy. Feanor is... just as bad as I expected."

"He isn't though! He faltered when he said that he wanted to remake TLT in his image." Shadow said, smiling. "Which means that he has some sort of deeper reason for doing all of this that he doesn't want us to know. Which either means he feels remorse and guilt for it or that it's vital that no-one knows why so that they can't turn him to good.

8 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"He is Feanor. An evil person. He wants to rule TLT, and kill a lot of people doing it."

"He must be stopped. TLT must remain an anarchy, for in fear of death of the thread. We must go find a plotblade. That is the only way to stop Feanor."

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"He isn't though! He faltered when he said that he wanted to remake TLT in his image." Shadow said, smiling. "Which means that he has some sort of deeper reason for doing all of this that he doesn't want us to know. Which either means he feels remorse and guilt for it or that it's vital that no-one knows why so that they can't turn him to good.

"I don't know. You seem to be reading a lot into something relatively simple."

1 minute ago, Aeoliae said:

"He must be stopped. TLT must remain an anarchy, for in fear of death of the thread. We must go find a plotblade. That is the only way to stop Feanor."

Moni gripped the dagger at her side. "I already have one. Don't need another."

Just now, Nameless* said:

Moni gripped the dagger at her side. "I already have one. Don't need another."

"What of the plotblades is it? There are only certain ones that can repair plot-holes"

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"Endings. Don't know how good it is at repairing plot holes, as I try to avoid using it."

"Hm... It will not suffice. An ending with a plot-holes is no ending at all. Have you heard of the plotblade called Foreshadowing? I hear it can fix this."

Edited by Aeoliae

Just now, Aeoliae said:

"The blue rift beside us, the place where Feanor comes from. The existence of the narrators. All these are plot holes, and need to be fixed."

"I... don't think any Plotblade can get rid of narrators. The enullers can fix the rift if it needs fixing."

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"I... don't think any Plotblade can get rid of narrators. The enullers can fix the rift if it needs fixing."

"we need not to defeat them, that would be accepting fate, need we define their existence and the cause thereof."

Just now, Aeoliae said:

"we need not to defeat them, that would be accepting fate, need we define their existence and the cause thereof."

"It is defined. They came about as a result of the destruction of the Luxites. Chaotic-Light energy became common, and because of that Narrators came into existence. Some were born of it, others took its power or were gifted it." Moni tilted her head. "Then were all sealed away here by the Enullers, along with other things that are too dangerous to allow to run free."

"It is defined. They came about as a result of the destruction of the Luxites. Chaotic-Light energy became common, and because of that Narrators came into existence. Some were born of it, others took its power or were gifted it." Moni tilted her head. "Then were all sealed away here by the Enullers, along with other things that are too dangerous to allow to run free."

"Regardless, the Enullers must also be defined, the area, the existence, and the time must also be defined."

Just now, Aeoliae said:

"Regardless, the Enullers must also be defined, the area, the existence, and the time must also be defined."

"The enullers are a mysterious organization dedicated to preventing everything from being destroyed by withergeists and narrators, using Ordered-Darkness to seal them away."

"The enullers are a mysterious organization dedicated to preventing everything from being destroyed by withergeists and narrators, using Ordered-Darkness to seal them away."

"Ah but yes, they do not have a purpose beyond that. The entire TLT has been rotting from the inside out, and eventually the old flesh must be replaced anew."

14 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"I could be... but then again, why does Feanor want to kill those people if his goal is to reshape TLT?" Shadow queried.

3 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

"Certainly not," Shadow said, standing up. "Narrators are vitally important to how Authors interact with TLT. It would be unnatural to do otherwise."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I could be... but then again, why does Feanor want to kill those people if his goal is to reshape TLT?" Shadow queried.

"Certainly not," Shadow said, standing up. "Narrators are vitally important to how Authors interact with TLT. It would be unnatural to do otherwise."

"He need not a reason; for he is one unto himself. And as for your second concern, have you used the Internet as of late?"

30 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Because he hates them? Or believes they will stand in his way? Who knows, could be a million things."

32 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

"Ah but yes, they do not have a purpose beyond that. The entire TLT has been rotting from the inside out, and eventually the old flesh must be replaced anew."

"What is your point? Do you want to know how they were founded, who they are, everything? Or do you just want to replace the old lore with new lore?"

14 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Because he hates them? Or believes they will stand in his way? Who knows, could be a million things."

"What is your point? Do you want to know how they were founded, who they are, everything? Or do you just want to replace the old lore with new lore?"

"Of course. Everything must end eventually, and the world will be remembered by none. Lore is all but the same"

6 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Arranis looked at the conversation between the two, having no clue what was going on, "plotblades" "narrators?" So uhh.. we still going to do that thing?" Ahh.. I still have my shardblade?...

"You think a Sh∆rdbl∆de is gonna save you? Think again."

Just now, Aeoliae said:

"Of course. Everything must end eventually, and the world will be remembered by none. Lore is all but the same"

"I suppose you're right, but my Author likes the way things are. He's doesn't want to completely remake the lore right now."

Unintelligible looked around. "How did we get here? Last thing I remember, we were somewhere completely different."