The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence blinked. "Who are you again? And who's Krad Nortap?"

Thinking about the dark patron (itz backwardz) gives her power

"She goes by many names. Bane of authors, god of uncanny valley, that kind of thing. I am Rirrom, a Narrator of no small renown."

2 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

Thinking about the dark patron (itz backwardz) gives her power

"She goes by many names. Bane of authors, god of uncanny valley, that kind of thing. I am Rirrom, a Narrator of no small renown."

"Oh! Well, Nice to meet you, Rirrom. So uh, do you mind giving me tips on how to stop thinking? I haven't quite figured that out yet."

"already was, thanks." he proceeds to whack Everyone and Rirrom

Everyone turned to a cloud of black smoke under their touch, reforming as their hand left. "I don't appreciate that."

Edited by Sequence

9 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

The blade side character starts to glow even brighter. "I have not a care for you." and stabs Ablobster with it, turning him into a side characte

Meanwhile, Unintelligible congratulates himself on escaping a terrible fate by giving away the Plotblade.

Edited by Nameless*

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"already was, thanks." he proceeds to whack Everyone and Rirrom

Upon contact with Rirrom ablobster recives divine retribution equal to the force put in. 

Just now, Nameless* said:

Meanwhile, Unintelligible congratulates himself on escaping the terrible fate he escaped by giving away the Plotblade.

wait what?

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"that is terrifying" he says with an obviously not scared face

"Who, me or the Krad? "

11 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Meanwhile, Unintelligible congratulates himself on escaping a terrible fate by giving away the Plotblade.

"Is this hinting that owning a Plotblade is bad?" Sequence inquired, summoning her Plotblade in her hand.

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Is this hinting that owning a Plotblade is bad?" Sequence inquired, summoning her Plotblade in her hand.

Wait. Rirrom used most of his power to reverse the blade's effect, which now made it so if you didn't hold it you were a side character. "lt is a worthy sacrifice sequence. one must learn eventually."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"wellllll im already a side character, but im an annoying one to boot"

"I have deemed this blade main character. But there are none here on tlt... I must destroy it! Sequence, can you shatter this blade please?"

5 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

“In general? No. That particular one? Definitely.”

"You mean Conflict? But they're so nice! They turn into anything I need to defeat my opponents, which makes cooking very easy and efficient!" Sequence gave the spear a hug.

3 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"You mean Conflict? But they're so nice! They turn into anything I need to defeat my opponents, which makes cooking very easy and efficient!" Sequence gave the spear a hug.

“No, I mean Side Character. The blade I gave to Rirrom.”

5 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

"I have deemed this blade main character. But there are none here on tlt... I must destroy it! Sequence, can you shatter this blade please?"

The Plotblade buzzed angrily, resisting Rirrom’s Narration.

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

“No, I mean Side Character. The blade I gave to Rirrom.”

"Ohhhhh, I see, I see. But wait, now you don't have a cool sword anymore! Everyone needs a cool sword to call their own, especially a swordsperson. You do consider yourself a swordsperson, right?"

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

"Ohhhhh, I see, I see. But wait, now you don't have a cool sword anymore! Everyone needs a cool sword to call their own, especially a swordsperson. You do consider yourself a swordsperson, right?"

“That is true. Ever since Nameless confiscated the Sword I used to use, I haven’t had a cool sword. I thought a Plotblade would be a good replacement, but that one was…” Unintelligible makes a face. “Not great. I think I’ll stick to more mundane weapons.”