The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

“That is true. Ever since Nameless confiscated the Sword I used to use, I haven’t had a cool sword. I thought a Plotblade would be a good replacement, but that one was…” Unintelligible makes a face. “Not great. I think I’ll stick to more mundane weapons.”

"Pssh, that's boring. Let's make you a sword! We can go on a seemingly meaningless quest to gather seemingly meaningless materials to make an extra special sword with questionable efficiency!"\

Sequence waved at Spook.

Edited by Sequence

8 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Pssh, that's boring. Let's make you a sword! We can go on a seemingly meaningless quest to gather seemingly meaningless materials to make an extra special sword with questionable efficiency!"\

Sequence waved at Spook.

Spook walked over, "We talking about swords?"

41 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

“No, I mean Side Character. The blade I gave to Rirrom.”

The Plotblade buzzed angrily, resisting Rirrom’s Narration.

"We must chuck this into the void beyond the TLT. I will go on this magic sword quest as well."

3 hours ago, Aeoliae said:

"Have you no idea what Thaidakar's curse is! He has the hard, cruel fate of inactivity!" Rirrom snatches the plotblade from unintelligable, which glows white in his hands. "Draw, O' Coward!"

"Look, I can't deal with you right now. Consider yourself ignored."

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Feanor shrugged in an undisclosed location, "I mean... only now?"

Thaidakar strode forward out of a pool of energy, "I never want to travel that way again..."

"Hey Thaidakar, where have you been? Do you have any info on Feanor that the rest of us might not? You've seen antagonists than me."

1 hour ago, Aeoliae said:

Thinking about the dark patron (itz backwardz) gives her power

"She goes by many names. Bane of authors, god of uncanny valley, that kind of thing. I am Rirrom, a Narrator of no small renown."

"I've never heard of you... or whoever you're talking about."

12 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

"We must chuck this into the void beyond the TLT. I will go on this magic sword quest as well."

"Good luck. You most likely won't succeed."

8 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

“Wait, I’m confused. Will chucking that Plotblade out of TLT cause a new magic sword to appear?”

"Yes. It will cause Side Character to re-bond with Rirrom. Unless you give a Plotblade to a willing recipient it will stay with you forever."

39 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Hey Thaidakar, where have you been? Do you have any info on Feanor that the rest of us might not? You've seen antagonists than me."

"I've been finding a pain killer that can help me with the wound that Drilk fellow gave me with a nasty Mordite blade," Thaidakar said, rubbing his side. "And, with Feanor? I have no clue beyond that he seems like an over confident idiot. He's no Witherlord, that's for sure."

51 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Look, I can't deal with you right now. Consider yourself ignored."

"I've never heard of you... or whoever you're talking about."

"Good luck. You most likely won't succeed."

"Yes. It will cause Side Character to re-bond with Rirrom. Unless you give a Plotblade to a willing recipient it will stay with you forever."

"I cannot reverse it, only inverse it. It is infinite in age, and ages to come. I can only alter the effects, not remove it entirely."

3 hours ago, Nameless* said:

“No Abalodor, you didn’t. We’re just talking about a quest to find a magic sword. Sequence, I’d love to go on a quest like that. Who do you think I should bring?”

"Well, if we're making a sword, you should bring people who are good at making swords..? I suppose..? First off you should absolutely take me because I would be extremely sad to miss out of a quest like this. Hm.. who else? I've been absent awhile so I'm afraid I'm not completely sure who's around and who's not these days."

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I've been finding a pain killer that can help me with the wound that Drilk fellow gave me with a nasty Mordite blade," Thaidakar said, rubbing his side. "And, with Feanor? I have no clue beyond that he seems like an over confident idiot. He's no Witherlord, that's for sure."

Moni looked concerned, walking over to Thaidakar. "You got injured by a Mordite blade? It took Nameless ages to recover after he got stabbed by one of those. How are you holding up?"

Just now, Sequence said:

"Well, if we're making a sword, you should bring people who are good at making swords..? I suppose..? First off you should absolutely take me because I would be extremely sad to miss out of a quest like this. Hm.. who else? I've been absent awhile so I'm afraid I'm not completely sure who's around and who's not these days."

"Hm. There are a lot of new people that I think a quest would be good for. Bookwyrm and his characters have been erratic lately. They keep getting frozen by some kind of time fluctuation. Maybe Platypus or his new avatar could help?"

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Hm. There are a lot of new people that I think a quest would be good for. Bookwyrm and his characters have been erratic lately. They keep getting frozen by some kind of time fluctuation. Maybe Platypus or his new avatar could help?"

"Glad to hear that they're still around, at least." Sequence sat on the ground cross legged and thought. "Random question, am I the only one who imagines TLT as an endless field of soft grass and stone patches with a sort of pixelated patchwork of what appears to be broken walls off in the distance in every direction, along with a very slightly off-white colored sky that fades into a sort of golden color at the horizons when I don't know what the current setting is?"

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

"Glad to hear that they're still around, at least." Sequence sat on the ground cross legged and thought. "Random question, am I the only one who imagines TLT as an endless field of soft grass and stone patches with a sort of pixelated patchwork of what appears to be broken walls off in the distance in every direction, along with a very slightly off-white colored sky that fades into a sort of golden color at the horizons when I don't know what the current setting is?"

"I normally just imagine a field of grass or something if I bother thinking about it."

Just now, Nameless* said:

"I normally just imagine a field of grass or something if I bother thinking about it."

"So not that far off, then. Anyways, what do you think the chances are of Everyone joining this quest? Something tells me they might have fun."

Just now, Sequence said:

"So not that far off, then. Anyways, what do you think the chances are of Everyone joining this quest? Something tells me they might have fun."

"Given that I'm coming on it? I doubt Everyone would miss a chance to try and get me killed."

"Given that I'm coming on it? I doubt Everyone would miss a chance to try and get me killed."

Everyone appeared. "It would be rather fun to watch you 'trip' on a rock or something."

Unintelligible didn't look at Everyone, but his hand did move towards a sword hilt that wasn't there. "Yes. 'fun'."

"Maybe that's the wrong word. How do you feel about 'hilarious'?"

37 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Moni looked concerned, walking over to Thaidakar. "You got injured by a Mordite blade? It took Nameless ages to recover after he got stabbed by one of those. How are you holding up?"

"Barely," Thaidakar said. "I had enough energy to stop Drilk from killing me and Spook. He's a servant of Feanor, if you didn't know. I'm also using this," He lifted out a small device from his pocket, "to keep me stabilized. It's something I nicked off of Nowhere once. My Narration won't be as powerful, but it'll do for now."

6 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Barely," Thaidakar said. "I had enough energy to stop Drilk from killing me and Spook. He's a servant of Feanor, if you didn't know. I'm also using this," He lifted out a small device from his pocket, "to keep me stabilized. It's something I nicked off of Nowhere once. My Narration won't be as powerful, but it'll do for now."

"Well, I'm glad you're alive."