The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

8 hours ago, Aeoliae said:

"This is unholy! Top much plotblades in one area! Blasphemous! The kraD eno will reign down upon us! Hide, run, but do not fight!" Rirrom screamed, but did nothing, since he was only a side character 

“Ooh, another Plotblade?” Curiosity grabbed Side Character from Rirrom. “Can I keep it?”

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

“Ooh, another Plotblade?” Curiosity grabbed Side Character from Rirrom. “Can I keep it?”

"I don't think you want it... you should at least check with Reasoning."

19 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"can i whack someone now?"

"Yeah, unless said someone stops you."

9 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"It won't ever really be the same, Platypus," Micheal said, sitting down on the blades of grass, "No, not really. It may have a semblance of the normalcy of TLT, but it won't be what it was. Won't ever be, I think. Especially for those of us who've lost people to the endless wars, the endless battles, the endless conflict... Why can't it all end? Why can't there be an ending to the madness that is life here?" Micheal sighed, rubbing his knee, "The story moves on and so does everyone. Everyone except for the few of us who still remember catastrophe... Some of us are haunted by it until we can't sleep at night. Some of us don't see the point anymore. The world is a cruel place, my friend..." 

Micheal stared out into the sunset, his thoughts drifting to Lindy. "I miss you... I wish you were here," he whispered, "You would know what to do, what to say, where to go. I should've been the one to die, not you. You're how the thread needs, not me. I want you back, my love..."

"I know. I just wish... I just wish I didn't have this constant pressure. The time my Author was off, both of us enjoyed, but as soon as I got back I was thrown into another Plot, and there is only so many of these I'll survive. Sometime, we may need the Enullers to finish the plot, but what if they don't listen to us? They just care about keeping TLT contained, not us. I regret killing Plot. I should've just let the Plot-arc happen instead of trying to stay all the same."

Edited by Being of Cacophony

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"No, but as you saw, Plotblades can have bad effects if not harnessed properly. Just check with Reasoning, trust me."

Curiosity considered this. “Nah. I already know what she’d say, so what’s the point?”

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"What would she say?" Platypus smiled, amused. It was kinda like dealing with a smart toddler.

“She’d say: ‘Curiosity, you’re an idiot. Don’t you remember what happened the last time you picked up an unknown Plotblade? It almost disconnected you from the rest of us! Do you have any idea what would’ve happened if we got recombined without an essential part of our soul? Because I do, and it’s not good.” Curiosity laughed. “Reasoning’s silly like that. Always saying stuff like ‘Curiosity killed the cat’, or ‘Why do you want to see what happens when you press the button attached to the giant death ray that’s pointed at me?’ I’m pretty sure she’s just joking most of the time. I mean, I’d never kill a cat. They’re much more interesting alive.”