The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

"Huh." Ryss said. He reached down and pulled out a container. A fork materialized in his hand. "Hey! poofing guy, do you want some lasagna?"

Ryss froze, then turned to Curiosity. "Wait. Did you say Shadow died." His face paled.

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Curse the authors." Ryss muttered. Then he looked up. "Why on earth are you so upbeat about this?!"

“Because it’s interesting of course! Soon, the plot will come to a head and all secrets will be revealed! Also, I think me and Whimsy got most of Subversion’s optimism in the split. Or maybe just not enough of her empathy. Hard to say.”

59 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

“She’d say: ‘Curiosity, you’re an idiot. Don’t you remember what happened the last time you picked up an unknown Plotblade? It almost disconnected you from the rest of us! Do you have any idea what would’ve happened if we got recombined without an essential part of our soul? Because I do, and it’s not good.” Curiosity laughed. “Reasoning’s silly like that. Always saying stuff like ‘Curiosity killed the cat’, or ‘Why do you want to see what happens when you press the button attached to the giant death ray that’s pointed at me?’ I’m pretty sure she’s just joking most of the time. I mean, I’d never kill a cat. They’re much more interesting alive.”

"That sounds like a good reason not to grab a random Plotblade... Ah, who am I kidding, it'll be fun!"

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Curse the authors." Ryss muttered. Then he looked up. "Why on earth are you so upbeat about this?!"

"She's Curiosity. Kinda acting like Whimsy though. Hey Curiosity, Reasoning, do either of you know where Whimsy went?"

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"That sounds like a good reason not to grab a random Plotblade... Ah, who am I kidding, it'll be fun!"

"She's Curiosity. Kinda acting like Whimsy though. Hey Curiosity, Reasoning, do either of you know where Whimsy went?"

“Of course.” Curiosity seemed to be struggling to keep a straight face. “Why wouldn’t I?”

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"So, a new plotblade exsists?" Ryss asked. "Can I get me one of those?"

“Sure. I think Unintelligible’s going on a quest to find new weapons, you could join him.”

Just now, Nameless* said:

“Of course.” Curiosity seemed to be struggling to keep a straight face. “Why wouldn’t I?”

“Sure. I think Unintelligible’s going on a quest to find new weapons, you could join him.”

"Then... where is she?"

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"So, a new plotblade exsists?" Ryss asked. "Can I get myself one of those? I want a new plotblade."

"They can be hard to find. We had to go on a quest for a while to get Conflict. I think someone else got one too. Did someone get Suddenly, Pineapples? But Unintelligible is going on a quest with some others including Hacob, Sequence I think, Everyone maybe, and Raven might be going."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

says out loud "is there a king here? and what is this place anyways?"

"No. There is no king. I don't know if you got the orientation video but I'll do my best to summarize it."

"Welcome to TLT! You are here either because you're a Narrator and got put here by the Enullers, you are a Narrator's avatar, or your Author just felt like making a character. You cannot leave. Have a good time!"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"welp. this is certainly new to me. not really. hows the magic here?"

Reasoning walked over. “Any type of magic can exist, if one or more Narrators decide to make it. Also, you can leave. Unless you’re a Narrator, or on a similar level of power to one. Then you’re stuck here.”