The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

“Standing behind you with a dagger, of course.” As Curiosity spoke, Platypus felt the cold bite of metal stabbing him through the heart.

The dagger flies straight through him and the hole immediately seals up. Platypus spins and decks the person behind him with a single punch. Summoning his Blades he says, "If you ever try anything like that again I will kill you, or at least do my best to." He picks up the dagger lying on the ground and throws in, implanting it in the ground right next to the prone body's head.

1 hour ago, Sequence said:

Everyone laughed. "That would be pretty funny."

"Yeah. Well, if you try not to trip me by accident, I'll make sure not to stab you by accident."

40 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The dagger flies straight through him and the hole immediately seals up. Platypus spins and decks the person behind him with a single punch. Summoning his Blades he says, "If you ever try anything like that again I will kill you, or at least do my best to." He picks up the dagger lying on the ground and throws in, implanting it in the ground right next to the prone body's head.

Whimsy frowns at him. "Don't be like that. It's not like I was the one with the Mordite dagger."

2 hours ago, Nameless* said:

"Yeah. Well, if you try not to trip me by accident, I'll make sure not to stab you by accident."

Whimsy frowns at him. "Don't be like that. It's not like I was the one with the Mordite dagger."

"There was someone with a Mordite dagger behind me?" Platypus looks around.

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

At that moment, Curiosity stabbed Platypus in the arm with a blade that leaked shadows.

It was at that same moment that the man in a black lab coat lifted his head, revealing his indenityt-Rond. Rond grinned, pulling out a small device, "Well, hello again, TLT! It's good to be back!" And so he pressed a shiny silver and black button. Silver spirits blew out of the device, rushing at everyone who had been active in the last three pages, attaching to them and starting to suck away the narration that made up their very being.

Micheal yelled, running from the one coming at him, rushing to Thaidakar. Thaidakar started to stir as a creature neared him. Micheal cursed shaking Thaidakar awake. Thaidakar yelped, waking up in a shock, summoning his Narration blade and slamming it into the creature, tearing it apart with precise Plotweaving.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

It was at that same moment that the man in a black lab coat lifted his head, revealing his indenityt-Rond. Rond grinned, pulling out a small device, "Well, hello again, TLT! It's good to be back!" And so he pressed a shiny silver and black button. Silver spirits blew out of the device, rushing at everyone who had been active in the last three pages, attaching to them and starting to suck away the narration that made up their very being.

Micheal yelled, running from the one coming at him, rushing to Thaidakar. Thaidakar started to stir as a creature neared him. Micheal cursed shaking Thaidakar awake. Thaidakar yelped, waking up in a shock, summoning his Narration blade and slamming it into the creature, tearing it apart with precise Plotweaving.

Reasoning ducked behind a nearby rock and hoped people would stop looking at her so that she could teleport away.

Unintelligible ran towards one of the spirits, wishing he had a sword.

24 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

At that moment, Curiosity stabbed Platypus in the arm with a blade that leaked shadows.

It glanced of his arm. He tackled her to the ground and wrestled for the blade.

19 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Seeing the spirit, Platypus threw Curiosity into the one coming for him before summoning his Narrationblade and started slashing at the spirit as Curiosity thrashed, Narration being consumed.

sorry if the thrashing is against your plans, just needed something to avoid.

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Seeing the spirit, Platypus threw Curiosity into the one coming for him before summoning his Narrationblade and started slashing at the spirit as Curiosity thrashed, Narration being consumed.

Curiosity barely avoided being decapitated and dropped to the ground as Platypus cut the spirit in two. "You're no funThe dagger's not actually Mordite. I just wanted to see what would happen if you stabbed a Narrator with a blade they thought was Mordite."

Edited by Nameless*

Just now, Nameless* said:

Curiosity barely avoided being decapitated and dropped to the ground as Platypus cut the spirit in two. "Alright fine. The dagger's not actually Mordite. I just wanted to see what would happen if you stabbed a Narrator with a blade they thought was Mordite."

"It's hard to pierce my skin, but don't ever, and I mean ever, try such a stupid thing again. I'm not afraid to kill you. And with you only 1/10 of yourself, it shouldn't be too hard."

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"It's hard to pierce my skin, but don't ever, and I mean ever, try such a stupid thing again. I'm not afraid to kill you. And with you only 1/10 of yourself, it shouldn't be too hard."

"Harder than you think. And I'm more than 1/10 of myself, after an encounter with a Plotblade."

Arranis woke up from a trance, and wondered what was happening, spirits seemed to be flying around and attacking others, but not him. Why not? [Arranis was not in the last 3 pages!!] Drawing his sword he tried to force one of the things to change,  and nothing happened, had they already been changed, or was it because they wanted to change something, granting them invincibility from the sword! He tried to change one of the people back with their powers of Narration, but nothing happened they had already been changed....

Also @Nameless* you need to change your about me page to add another Plotblade...

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

2 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Reasoning ducked behind a nearby rock and hoped people would stop looking at her so that she could teleport away.

Unintelligible ran towards one of the spirits, wishing he had a sword.

The spirit laughed supernaturally, wrapping around Unintelligible and starting to seep away his very being.

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Another spirit was coming to Platypus, ready to eat him.