The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

17 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*grins in fun stuff ahead* Aight, I'll wait to write anything with Feanor till then. Have fun, Cacophony!

I'M BACK! It was really fun. I did some of my best wakesurfing over the weekend. Well, time to go fight Feanor again :D 

Spoiler

I'm really hoping he actually does show Platypus who he really is. :P 

Also, I think Subversion might have gotten caught in the transportation spell Feanor used (or whatever happened, Nameless seems to think Subversion is there too).

Hacob wondered why none of the other explorers had asked him along the journey where they could get supplies. He was kind of an expert at that. 

"We could just summon the Narrator Noodles. He's a witch." Hacob shrugs.

4 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

“Probably.” Unintelligible grabbed the witchcraft with a singed hand and carefully handed it to Falvan. “Here, try it.”

Falvan scooped it up into the bag, and it stayed there. The bag held. He also felt something about the bag that he coupdnt place. But that was unimportant. “It works.”

10 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I'M BACK! It was really fun. I did some of my best wakesurfing over the weekend. Well, time to go fight Feanor again :D 

Reveal hidden contents

Also, I think Subversion might have gotten caught in the transportation spell Feanor used (or whatever happened, Nameless seems to think Subversion is there too).

*shrugs* I suppose I can work with that... some fun stuff will be happening! I don't want to do it today, unfortunately, because I got a load of stuff to do.

34 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Falvan scooped it up into the bag, and it stayed there. The bag held. He also felt something about the bag that he coupdnt place. But that was unimportant. “It works.”

“Excellent! Now we can get going, before another portal opens up.”

57 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

“Does he have a phoenix feather?”

"Maybe?"

48 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*shrugs* I suppose I can work with that... some fun stuff will be happening! I don't want to do it today, unfortunately, because I got a load of stuff to do.

darn, ok.

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"Yeah, the massive flaming birds stay in groups, so they can more easily kill anyone who tries to steal their feathers."

"They're also immortal so that will be hard to kill. Maybe we can buy a Phoenix feather? Seen any around recently?"

Just now, Nameless* said:

"You know the Walmart. You're the one who said it'd be on the way. And Narrator noodles is a guy that Hacob knows."

"Walmarts change depending on which one you talk about, not all sell phoenix feathers. And Narrator Noodles, how would he have a Phoenix feather? Did he wrangle a Phoenix before?"

4 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hacob wondered why none of the other explorers had asked him along the journey where they could get supplies. He was kind of an expert at that. 

"We could just summon the Narrator Noodles. He's a witch." Hacob shrugs.

"Hacob, do you have any Phoenix feathers?"

36 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis emerges from the cocoon he had put himself in while his author was in active, and sees burn marks all around, So where are the phoenix feathers?

"They are not here. Those were squirrels that were flaming, which came after the electric chickens. Someone's idea of a joke, I guess."

3 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

What kind of person would have flaming squirrels, the poor things

"I don't know, but we got the witchcraft from that portal, which means we don't have to go to Walmart. We need a Phoenix feather and bottled water in order to make a resurrection potion to counter - 42»¡>£&8£*d»¥¢° "

Edited by Aeoliae

Just now, Nameless* said:

Unintelligible pointed towards a rainbow in the distance. "There! Like the old saying goes: 'there's always a phoenix feather at the end of a rainbow.' Let's go find it."

"if it's a double rainbow, wouldn't there be two? However, let's just go there."